sportsczy
halamadrid2
RealGunner
RED
Great Leader Sprucenuce
41 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls - Page 7 Empty Re: Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls

Post by EL Patron Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls - Page 7 BHwB582CMAESwT4

EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls - Page 7 Empty Re: Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:24 pm

There's nothing brave about him, he's a disgrace of a human being.

Never apologised and insisted he did nothing wrong and now goes on like nothing happened.

Hopefully John Terry shags his mum after the final while he watches with the winners medal round his neck.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:There's nothing brave about him, he's a disgrace of a human being.

Never apologised and insisted he did nothing wrong and now goes on like nothing happened.

Hopefully John Terry shags his mum after the final while he watches with the winners medal round his neck.

Is that actually true?? hmm If so what a scum bag
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:There's nothing brave about him, he's a disgrace of a human being.

ffs rofl
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:30 pm

mole has been reading too many of my meltdowns :bow:

making shagging remarks, my especialty Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Abramovich wrote:

Is that actually true?? hmm If so what a scum bag

Yes its 100% true, Haidara said he refused to apologise when we gave him the opportunity to do so when he was in hospital.

He's a disgusting person and hopefully karma will hit him in the face some day soon.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:34 pm

McManaman will score the winner in the final for Wigan revealing a Haidara shirt Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Martinez can f*ck off as well, saying there was nothing wrong with what Mcmanaman did and the campaign was unfair to him.

edit: Actually just brought it up again after the game :facepalm:

Disgusting club, finding it hard to decide who i want down more out of Sunderland, Stoke or Wigan hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Martinez can f*ck off as well, saying there was nothing wrong with what Mcmanaman did and the campaign was unfair to him.

Disgusting club, finding it hard to decide who i want down more out of Sunderland, Stoke or Wigan hmm

Ban Mcmanaman until next season pls - Page 7 Why-not-both
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Because QPR and Reading are not staying up Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 pm

This is precisely why we shouldnt listen when the english say that CL refs are too soft
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Ah my bad Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Martinez is boss mode. He was just supporting his own player and didn't want to kill his confidence. I'm sure Martinez gave Mcmanaman some lashings in private, or made him do sexual favors, or something. Idk what that crazy Catalan does Razz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:47 pm

CBarca wrote:Martinez is boss mode. He was just supporting his own player and didn't want to kill his confidence. I'm sure Martinez gave Mcmanaman some lashings in private, or made him do sexual favors, or something. Idk what that crazy Catalan does Razz

He's acted like a c*nt and still is so i highly doubt that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Martinez can f*ck off as well, saying there was nothing wrong with what Mcmanaman did and the campaign was unfair to him.

First of all you wish Newcastle had a coach like Martinez, he's a proper manager and a proper man. If he said anything regarding McManaman then it's a manager sticking up for his player and that is nothing new.

Second of all Wigan are likeable, they play good football. Lumping them in with Stoke is just lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Exactly zealous. I agree

Why use the actions of a couple individuals to hate a club anyhow. All of stokes players are dirty (well besides shea :coffee:). That was one dirty tackle from one wigan player..

I see where your coming from mole but Martinez is simply sticking up for his player.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Zealous wrote:

First of all you wish Newcastle had a coach like Martinez, he's a proper manager and a proper man. If he said anything regarding McManaman then it's a manager sticking up for his player and that is nothing new.

Second of all Wigan are likeable, they play good football. Lumping them in with Stoke is just lol

People dislike Wigan mostly because of Dave Whelan who is a vile human being.

not to mention their stadium is always half empty and it's a rugby town, so that's why people would be happy to see the back of them, and replaced by a bigger team to bring more atmosphere to the league.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:55 pm

I don't like Wigan because of how they behaved and showed a real lack of class and still are..... banging the drum about the Haidara situation after you got through to a cup final ffs.

Mcmanaman, Martinez and Whelan have all behaved like utter bellends.

And no i wouldn't want Martinez, he has shown what a complete cock he is in what is a saga now.

I'm aware he's a good manager but i lost all respect for him and that matters more to me than how good a manager he is as its not like he's the only good manager around.

Also what Sepi said.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:59 pm

I thought EPL was a man's league No

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:03 pm

I like Wigan, although they are a small club and should be meant for the champ but I don't mind them.

However Welan is a twat and Mc is a thuggy chav scousce.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:39 pm

zealous that is the best sig ive seen in my life lol
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm

:bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Jealous Mole is jealous...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sat May 11, 2013 3:31 pm

Very Happy
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat May 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Ban him until next season to save City and Mancini's job cheers
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7