DeletedUser#1
Adit
sportsczy
81 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mou has lost his mind - Page 6 Empty Re: Mou has lost his mind

Post by danyjr Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Pepe Mel would be a good fit. He's a brave coach, with a philosophy that I like and his teams play with great organisation and tactical awareness while playing good football at the same time.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:44 pm

I hope this megalomaniac gets what he deserves.
He might think himself as the special one, or the only one or the one but at least now he has to understand that he's not bigger than the club he works for. oh and yeah I'm sure Iker was benched for tactical reasons... sure, sure...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Sergio Ramos: "We were surprised Iker was dropped. He is our captain, leader and key player.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Any manager who plays good football would be a good choice.

However the problem with those 'mid-table' managers are they're not as experienced as Mourinho. They don't really know what to do at the highest level. That's the problem with managers like Pellegrini, Juande Ramos, Schuster etc.

would you consider the malaga match high level because to me it seemed like mourinho didnt know what he was doing while pellegrini had all the answers.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:socios will can mourinho RG, at least i hope so
My mate says he would like Low as the next manager. What do you think ?
Jogi Löw won't drop the German NT before he won the World Cup in 2014 ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:01 am

sources in Spain saying a board meeting is coming.

Spanish journos claiming there is no fee if we sack him as well.

Fred Hermel explains what we all know, Mou touching Casillas was like doing Seppuku, he killed himself knowingly. He says mou will get canned, but not now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:06 am

I highly doubt Real Madrid would want to replace one clueless manager (Mourinho) with an even more clueless manager (Löw).

Seeing him at Madrid would be like garnishing a white alba truffle on top of a Mcdonalds cheeseburger.

Last edited by Arquitecto on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:16 am

Jogi Löw clueless... :facepalm:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:18 am

Pique is running out of space in his hand to add more fingers to Sad
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:23 am

danyjr wrote:Jogi Löw clueless... :facepalm:

Yes he is such a proven manager despite his distinctly average and relatively unproven managerial CV.

Give me a break. Half the Germans here want his rookie ass out of the team. Laughing For all his team building and coaching his tactical ability is considerably poor.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:27 am

Yeah I'm sure keeping Germany in top 3 in WC/Euros since 2006 where he started as an assistant defends your point. :coffee:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:27 am

Breaking news: Mourinho to be sold to Barcelona , his Dream club, where he began his career, during the winter.
He is to become a long term replacement for Tito and permanent manager of the club which he loved and is obsessed with.

Finally, the Mou - Barca Saga has come to an end, as the two Lover re unite
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:28 am

danyjr wrote:Pepe Mel would be a good fit. He's a brave coach, with a philosophy that I like and his teams play with great organisation and tactical awareness while playing good football at the same time.

Yeah I like Mel too, but I don't think Madrid would have the same patience with him as they would with any of the big dudes like Klopp or Benitez.

But he's a Castilla legend ffs :bow:

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:34 am

Why do I have a feeling Perez will appoint Zidane as the manager once he receives his coaching qualifications? hmm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:36 am

I and a few other posters have been saying this for years (Some Madrid fans too) since he has been at Madrid that he has been a terrible coach and figurehead of the organization. And make no mistake that is exactly what he wanted to be the most popular player on the team or in the upper management and to fire anyone who had a different opinion of a better way to do things even when he was acting like a total baby and in the wrong.

And the I and the people who said he was cheapening Madrid's good name not living up to the MASSIVE salary he demanded by refusing to do things a coach does even to the smallest level like behaving like an adult and attending press conference's, not punching other coaches, not firing some of the classiest people at the club for standing up to him, not making up insane conspiracy theories and forcing his players to go along with them, I could go on and on.

And now the same people who defended him tooth and nail for what ever he did no matter how bad or disrespectful are suddenly over in our corner now? Please, you guys have been total fan boys of this horses ass for three straight years while he produced very little results and turned your respected club into a circus.

You people need to stay over in your corner because what he did today is not the least bit surprising. And it was obvious the whole time you weren't true Madrid fans or fan's of La Liga but just fans of that horses ass Mourinho or anti Barca people.

Again, he has been disrespecting La Liga and Madrid since he stepped foot in Spain all while basically getting his ass kicked and you stood in his corner no matter what calling us cry babies or what ever names you could think up. So this ship has sailed, go become fans of whatever team he goes to next because you're not true Madrid fans just Johnny come lately's and bandwagon jumpers.

If you were fans you would have seen what he's been doing like Nick as he's been at it for three years now and you would have had enough of it a long long time ago. But your not Madrid fans your Mou fans so stay with the sinking ship, our's is full.

And BTW, if he was winning that doesn't make his behavior any better. He's still a horses ass and a selfish cu** who has little mans complex and needs to shout louder then anyone in the room. His shouting just gets more obvious when he doesn't win but it was always there.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:37 am

danyjr wrote:Yeah I'm sure keeping Germany in top 3 in WC/Euros since 2006 where he started as an assistant defends your point. :coffee:

Yea... When you have the 2nd most talented crop of youngsters in the world after Espãna balanced with an already talented assembly of players it's not exactly an uphill battle. I'll just let you look at their squad.

Remind me what he has actually won with them when not busy getting tactically outclassed in big games?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:38 am

Mamad wrote:Sack his big mouth and bring some respectful manager.

ya as if you are respectful, please look at your posts, you have been bashing madrid since beginning of time... smh
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:39 am

Real Kandahar wrote:Breaking news: Mourinho to be sold to Barcelona , his Dream club, where he began his career, during the winter.
He is to become a long term replacement for Tito and permanent manager of the club which he loved and is obsessed with.

Finally, the Mou - Barca Saga has come to an end, as the two Lover re unite

We will take him. I am sure there is some translating to be done somewhere ;D
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:45 am

Dnmac4 wrote:I and a few other posters have been saying this for years (Some Madrid fans too) since he has been at Madrid that he has been a terrible coach and figurehead of the organization. And make no mistake that is exactly what he wanted to be the most popular player on the team or in the upper management and to fire anyone who had a different opinion of a better way to do things even when he was acting like a total baby and in the wrong.

And the I and the people who said he was cheapening Madrid's good name not living up to the MASSIVE salary he demanded by refusing to do things a coach does even to the smallest level like behaving like an adult and attending press conference's, not punching other coaches, not firing some of the classiest people at the club for standing up to him, not making up insane conspiracy theories and forcing his players to go along with them, I could go on and on.

And now the same people who defended him tooth and nail for what ever he did no matter how bad or disrespectful are suddenly over in our corner now? Please, you guys have been total fan boys of this horses ass for three straight years while he produced very little results and turned your respected club into a circus.

You people need to stay over in your corner because what he did today is not the least bit surprising. And it was obvious the whole time you weren't true Madrid fans or fan's of La Liga but just fans of that horses ass Mourinho or anti Barca people.

Again, he has been disrespecting La Liga and Madrid since he stepped foot in Spain all while basically getting his ass kicked and you stood in his corner no matter what calling us cry babies or what ever names you could think up. So this ship has sailed, go become fans of whatever team he goes to next because you're not true Madrid fans just Johnny come lately's and bandwagon jumpers.

If you were fans you would have seen what he's been doing like Nick as he's been at it for three years now and you would have had enough of it a long long time ago. But your not Madrid fans your Mou fans so stay with the sinking ship, our's is full.

And BTW, if he was winning that doesn't make his behavior any better. He's still a horses ass and a selfish cu** who has little mans complex and needs to shout louder then anyone in the room. His shouting just gets more obvious when he doesn't win but it was always there.

stop describing pep and cryuff and tito
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:50 am

Arquitecto wrote:Yea... When you have the 2nd most talented crop of youngsters in the world after Espãna balanced with an already talented assembly of players it's not exactly an uphill battle. I'll just let you look at their squad.

Remind me what he has actually won with them when not busy getting tactically outclassed in big games?
Outclassed in big games :facepalm: You mean like against Argentina, England, Holland, Portugal, Uruguay. Have a slightly bigger memory than a few games, maybe look at the development of a team and what goes on over long term. Also having one of the most talented youngsters in the world doesn't mean jack all. And stop sounding like Pérez ffs, "Vicente, you didn't win CL so you're shit because you have all these $$$ talent"

Until a few months ago Mourinho was considered the best coach in the world and now he's considered a clueless coach. How shallow minded can some people be. For all his critics, there's his long and shiny list of achievements. For all his lovers, there's the long list of shameful things he's said and done.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:51 am

Perez's face finding out Iker is benched rofl

Mou has lost his mind - Page 6 1356214905_extras_noticia_foton_7_1
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:58 am

I'll be surprised if he makes it into the new year.

And I don't understand the Martinez managerial hype these days.

I'm not blaming him for not doing anything special with Wigan, they obviously aren't in the position to compete in the top half of the table, but all Martinez is doing is taking a relegation candidate and narrowly escaping relegation all the time. He's hardly over-achieving. Why does he get so much praise? hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:59 am

I still love you Mou <3

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:04 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:I and a few other posters have been saying this for years (Some Madrid fans too) since he has been at Madrid that he has been a terrible coach and figurehead of the organization. And make no mistake that is exactly what he wanted to be the most popular player on the team or in the upper management and to fire anyone who had a different opinion of a better way to do things even when he was acting like a total baby and in the wrong.

stop describing pep and cryuff and tito

Boy, that's a great point?????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:14 am

Mourinho looks like a man who played FIFA manager all his life on amateur mode and picked up football manager for the first time and is going downhill.
For Madrid's sake I hope he finds out there are guides to this game online!
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:26 am

Donuts wrote:Mourinho looks like a man who played FIFA manager all his life on amateur mode and picked up football manager for the first time and is going downhill.
For Madrid's sake I hope he finds out there are guides to this game online!

if a guy like that can beat barca, still away from them champions league,,, steal away from them copa del rey... steal away from them super cup... and the league... then i guess that is one shitty team hahah

100 points in one year, record number of goals...

you all knee jerking ,
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next