Jay29
RealGunner
Sina
SamuelJayC
Raptorgunner
57 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:31 pm

How much you guys think we can get for Jack Wilshere? we need money to buy few mediocre players.

3 new players >>>>>>>>>>>>>Jack Wilshere, we cant afford his wages, will sell him for footballing reasons. :coffee:

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Beñat Etxebarria linked with Arsenal, Liverpool & Man City drops hint about his future

Real Betis midfielder Beñat Etxebarria - who has been linked with a number of Premier League clubs in recent months - has admitted he would be interested in a move abroad.

http://www.london24.com/sport/arsenal/spaniard_linked_with_arsenal_liverpool_man_city_drops_hint_about_his_future_1_1736838
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Arsenal needs to buy a bonafide star.... not another freakin project. I'm tired of projects lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:Arsenal needs to buy a bonafide star.... not another freakin project. I'm tired of projects lol.

Bonafide stars are bought by big clubs with ambitions, we are just a selling club.

srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:Reality called. It said Hello. :coffee:

I dont like to say Hello to strangers when I am a billionaire and can buy anything I want. eco smile

You should buy out the shares from Kroenke banana
eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Evening Standard and Independent (very good reliable papers) both saying Arsenal very confident of Huntelaar and Henry deals.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Metro and L’Equipe report that Schalke will accept the offer rather than lose the 29-year old striker for nothing in January, and there will not be a bidding war because Huntelaar wants to come to Arsenal. :bow: :bow:
Arsenal ‘ready £4m January swoop for Schalke’s Klaas-Jan Huntelaar’. affraid

You know why eh wants to come to Arsenal right? I bet he hates RVP more than we do. :bow: :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:13 pm

This is going to be interesting to say the least.

4-4-2 is back :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Really hard to argue with 4 million for Huntelaar, dropping Chamakh Bendy and Park means we have Giroud and Huntelaar which is great depth. Losing Theo can only add to our options, not a scenario I want to see but it's all doable.

Coming to Arsenal for such a low price to spite Van P*ssy. I don't want to win the EPL this season for me as a fan to celebrate but for two reasons:
1) Arsene Wenger to finally have something to smile about for all his efforts these past 7 years.
2) For Huntelaar to lift an EPL trophy while RIP watches from his couch at home.

One can dream. #jumpingthegun Rolling Eyes
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Signing Huntelaar would definitely be a good move. If you can create chances for him, he will score goals. He's a quality poacher; considerably better than Bent, which is a comparison I'm seeing all too often, and for £4mil you can't really say no.

I like Giroud and I think he's a good player, but I don't think he's a clinical goalscorer. Huntelaar is that kind of striker that can turn a half-chance into a goal and it'd really help to have this kind of option.

Of course, we need the necessary creativity to go along with that, particularly from the flanks, so I hope we strengthen their, too (and not with Zaha).

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Henry on a loan, Huntelaar and Zaha on permanents, sign up Theo and Bac, get a DM. GREATEST JANUARY EVER?! banana
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:52 pm

After all we have gone through its nice to have a quality player choose you over other teams.

I think we will finally hit back at other teams with Hunter on our side. Chaka
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:56 pm

The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 2 Klaas-Jan-Huntelaar-Arsenal-Schalke-04-Champi_2850036

The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 2 Xowen10:Here's your bonafide star

85 rating on FIFA too btw :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:06 pm

To be frank, there is zero chance of us signing a striker of the calibre of Benzema, Falcao or Cavani. We won't pay the money to get them and they probably won't even join us, given that their current clubs are having better seasons than we are and it's not like we're likely to compensate them with extra-large wages.

Of course, this logic would fly over the heads of many people should we sign Huntelaar.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:12 pm

------------------------szczesny
sagna ----------mert---------verm----------baines
zaha---------wanyama----------Jack------------cazorla
-----------------------hunter-------Podolski

Do it Wenger, go all out. :bow: Thumbs up
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Gibbs > baines
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:if healthy Gibbs > baines
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:------------------------szczesny
sagna ----------mert---------verm----------baines
zaha---------wanyama----------Jack------------cazorla
-----------------------hunter-------Podolski

Do it Wenger, go all out. :bow: Thumbs up

Whatcha smokin' brah? I want some of it Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:54 pm

In
Ronaldo
Gotze
Hummels
Falcao
Cabaye

Out
Bendtner
Chamakh
Diaby
Walcott

Sounds good?

But Seriously KJH,Henry,Gustavo would be great
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 pm

West Ham midfielder Mohamed Diame has played down fears over his hamstring injury and hopes to be back in action in three weeks.

Diame was stretchered off in the second half of West Ham's 3-2 defeat to Liverpool after pulling up with the problem.

It was initially feared that the all-action midfielder could be sidelined for up to three months with the setback.

However, Diame, who has a release clause of £3.5million in his contract, has told Sky Sports News that the injury is not as serious as first feared and hopes to be back in action in January.

The news will come as a massive boost to West Ham with Diame establishing himself as the club's stand-out performer so far this season.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11685/8322526/West-Ham-midfielder-Mohamed-Diame-plays-down-fears-over-hamstring-injury

Nice try Allardyce Laughing

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:14 pm

GET INNNN it's back on!!

Allardyce pls
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:49 pm

So according to reports we are likely to sign: Henry on loan, Zaha, Huntelaar and Diame.

It's not bad, but it's not perfect either. Henry on loan and Huntelaar would be OK signings, Diame a good signing and Zaha a 'not so good signing' (unless he proves me wrong... somehow but I doubt it).

If we're not changing formation we need atleast one new winger (Zaha aside, a creative winger preferrably) with Walcott being "injured" most of the time.

Gervinho, Zaha and Oxlade-Chamberlain as backups is simply not good enough.

I'm extremely surprised Wenger is really into Zaha, he keeps saying that we need to be careful and only sign players that are better than what we already have and then gets interested in someone like Zaha.

Just not getting it.... maybe he'll surprise us and get someone like Adrian instead.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Nani & Luke Shaw on Wenger's January shortlist - http://bit.ly/12hPmok - via @northbanklower
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:06 pm

LMAO wtf nani ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Hopefully all this Zaha talk is just one giant smokescreen or something. Has happened before.

Nani is an interesting one. A highly talented player but just as inconsistent, probably wouldn't come cheap either, considering who we're buying from. It's one thing for us to buy Silvestre off them, but Nani is actually decent so I doubt they'd be willing to let him go.

I do hope we have other targets than Zaha, because he's not even the best talent in the Championship and yet apparently can command a fee of £10mil or above. It's ridiculous - almost as ridiculous as the £15mil we spent on Chamberlain - and surely cannot be the best transfer for us to make considering we need players to come in and make an impact straight away and not young, highly inconsistent talents.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Nani & Luke Shaw on Wenger's January shortlist - http://bit.ly/12hPmok - via @northbanklower
Make it happen Wenger, i like em both. But i doubt we can afford Nani's wages. KJH would be a great signing and that too for £4m but i wont get excited just yet.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Adrian or Insigne pls
Although RG became his fan because of 90+ sprint and acceleration The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 2 123n7r

not Nani/Zaha
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next