Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 19 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat May 04, 2013 12:19 am

kaka wants to stay. heres an exert from an interview he gave. i gotta say i kinda died laughing when i read it

"I want to have at least one good season with Real Madrid, it is a personal challenge. I do not know about others but I have a feeling of frustration here."

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 19 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 04, 2013 12:29 am

vanDEEZ wrote:kaka wants to stay. heres an exert from an interview he gave. i gotta say i kinda died laughing when i read it

"I want to have at least one good season with Real Madrid, it is a personal challenge. I do not know about others but I have a feeling of frustration here."

He was good last season. Please go bounce
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 04, 2013 12:32 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Verratti-convoite-par-le-real/367822

L'Equipe. saying we want Veratti and he was here to discuss a transfer (I think) -
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat May 04, 2013 1:11 am

Valkyrja wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:kaka wants to stay. heres an exert from an interview he gave. i gotta say i kinda died laughing when i read it

He was good last season. Please go bounce

huntsman?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 04, 2013 1:13 am

so what about modric
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat May 04, 2013 2:59 am

i like zealous' team

we need at two players for each position. added some youth, players in black starts. i'm thinking all we need is a better rightback, control in the midfield and vision on the
right wing

casillas/diego lopez
carvajal/cuadrado - varane/garay - ramos/albiol - marcelo/arbeloa
kondogbia/khedira - gundogan/modric
isco/cherychev - ozil/suso -ronaldo
benzema/aguero

i would put zlatan there but i dont think he can coexist with ramos in the dressing room or ronaldo on the pitch. would love to see him though.

Last edited by Cyborg on Sat May 04, 2013 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat May 04, 2013 3:21 am

Why do people need to sell COentrao? He has done well this season.We cant have better back up left back than Coentrao..no team have that luxury.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat May 04, 2013 3:35 am

Adit wrote:Why do people need to sell COentrao? He has done well this season.We cant have better back up left back than Coentrao..no team have that luxury.

i dont think anyone at management level wants him in the team.

he was seen smoking. had punctuality problems. fans dont like him, not because of his ability but because of his cost and off field problems

the only reason he came was because mourinho wanted him badly. mourinho came up the the idea that he could play in the midfield, that why he cost 30mil.

he is a good player but he isnt worth what he cost, if we can get a 20 to 25 mil return i say go for it. plus he is loyal to mourinho and might want to leave anyway.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 04, 2013 4:34 am

I don't like Isco on the right - I've seen him play there, when Joaquin switches left and when Cazorla did. There's a reason he doesn't particularly enjoy playing there.

You take away alot of what he can do passing the ball - you take away alot of what he can do on the ball because of how much we go into Ronaldo. So you take away his passing and so he's got 2 moves....cut in or go outside. He goes outside he can't cross. So he's got 1 move.

So you make him a put your head down and dribble guy, with a decent shot. That's less than Di Maria is right now....the improvement here is decision making. He'll pick his time and place, be more calm on the break, and retain possession better. But to me that's still a waste.

He's good, he can dribble and he can create chances, but it clearly inhibits him. It would be a waste, because he's a 360 player - and I think you need to give him the scope and freedom to be that on the pitch.

My preference for that spot (would honestly be for it to cease to exist in our setup)...but barring that miracle - would be someone sound enough to make pass,cross,make runs into the box - but who won't need the ball too much to be effective.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 am

i like isco and i want him in the team, that why i put him there.

but i agree that it would limit him. but ozil is a definite starter in that roaming midfield role. so isco has to settle for the right.

the solution to that problem is to find an out and out right winger. not someone who is coming inside. it would make more sense, giving the team more width and definition. but i cant think of any player
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Sat May 04, 2013 8:19 am

Denis and Suso as a backups? It's almost like you're asking for troubles. Two serious injuries for starting players and we are forced to play with completely inexperienced and untested youths. Not gonna happen.

And talking about Aguero. Like he will come here to be Benzema's backup when he is a starter at City Laughing On top of this we are talking about around 40-50 mil player and anyone who thinks City is going let him leave for cheaper is deluded. Same thing with Cavani, Falcao or any high profile striker. They won't come here to be miss firing Benzema's backup.

Still don't understand why so many are fixated about 4-2-3-1 formation. With Ronaldo (on wing) it's always going to be quite one sided. Going with something like 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 would allow Ronaldo do what he does best, staying up near opposition goal while midfield takes care of the defending and covering fb's runs.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 10:46 am

Aguero has been horrible with City this year and has not been the undisputed starter. He only has 11 goals and 2 assists in 27 games in EPL. In all competitions... 36 games, 16 goals and 4 assists. His efficiency is around 16-17%, which is not good either.

Benzema, on the other hand, has 18 goals and 18 assists on 20+% efficiency. He's not even featured a little bit as with both our CFs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat May 04, 2013 11:22 am

last player i want is veratti, we already have modric who is a similar player and even better imo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat May 04, 2013 11:57 am

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 19 261918_582307851801835_806079443_n

Perez to Lewa: Come to Madrid

According to Marca the deal between BvB and Real is done, the only question remains will Lewa accept.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 04, 2013 12:02 pm

omg. here we go again

one good game against us and Perez wants him. *sigh*

in other new Levante are after Adan and the club is looking to get 10mill from that transfer

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat May 04, 2013 12:10 pm

10mil for Adan? lol no way, levante are stupid, they dont even have alot of money

lewa will be benched in madrid, no way someone like him who misses so many chances will start for us
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat May 04, 2013 12:12 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:omg. here we go again

one good game against us and Perez wants him. *sigh*

in other new Levante are after Adan and the club is looking to get 10mill from that transfer

Don't think Perez said that or would do that. He's changed, he doesn't sign on impulse anymore.

That bit in red, Laughing 10mill for Adan? Robbery.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 04, 2013 12:23 pm

sportsczy wrote:Aguero has been horrible with City this year and has not been the undisputed starter. He only has 11 goals and 2 assists in 27 games in EPL. In all competitions... 36 games, 16 goals and 4 assists. His efficiency is around 16-17%, which is not good either.

Benzema, on the other hand, has 18 goals and 18 assists on 20+% efficiency. He's not even featured a little bit as with both our CFs.
\

Nah. Aguero isn't really a guaranteed starter (Mancini does rotate in the league - so he won't start every game), but he is their star - and when he's on the pitch they look for him. He had injury issues this year - I think he's excused for the poor season.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 04, 2013 12:32 pm

whops my bad!! was looking at the wrong player. We want 2mill from Adan which seems more plausible eco smile

Josh are you for or against having both Benz and Kun??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat May 04, 2013 12:33 pm

we could sell Adan for 4m max
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Against - but alot of that is assuming we setup exactly as we do now. I think if you sign him you need to restructure the team to give both more opportunities.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 04, 2013 12:46 pm

imo we dont have a cf issue as some believe, just think most fans are too naive if they think cavani,aguero,etc will make a difference with 1-3 shots per game, play an average of 55 to 65 mins, rotate and expect them to beast week in week out, when they dont the naive start saying crap like "this madrid you must be good every time you kick the ball", we need a main striker to be an undisputed starter not worry about every shot he take as might be his last

if we no longer play with a 2 striker system then we need to ditch the concept of multiple wc strikers, cause we all see(i like to think that but i doubt it) what the end result will be after a while, with the right team work and talent from the mids, a decent back up can still hit at least 15-20 goals, so for the last time can we stop blaming the striker for everything that goes wrong, while cr goes blame free cause he score 2 outta 8 chances he gets
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 04, 2013 12:48 pm

I highly doubt we will change our setup we don't have the players to play 5-3-2 like I assume you want Smile

So I think if we are going to get him then one HAS to be the regular and the other feeding on very little. Are they prepared to do that?? no I don't think so which is why I am baffled by the Idea of getting a new striker if one of benz/higgy leaves
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 pm

I mostly agree with you chad. but I disagree with the last bit sure they don't get many chances but why does Ronaldo? ? it is because he goes looking for it. He fights tooth and nail for every ball in the box the others give up if they think they can't reach it. Also they are both overweight.

Have Ronaldos work commitment and they will be WC.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 12:54 pm

CR7 gets is chances because he has the green light to shoot from everywhere and the entire attack is designed to force him that ball... and deservedly so. Madrid is the only team i have ever seen where the CF is not the first scoring option in the final 1/3. What's worse, the CF has to watch where CR7 is going because CR7 often dives in like a CF and the actual CF has to move wide to allow for proper spacing...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Ronaldo has taken 335 shots in combined competitions.

Benzema - 86 shots
Higuain - 61 shots
Ozil - 41 shots
Di Maria - 87 shots
Callejon - 53 shots
Kaka - 29 shots

All those guys have taken 357 shots total between them lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next