Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Thu May 23, 2013 1:51 pm

They've already said no publicly... both Pogba and Verratti... to leaving their current clubs. It would require that Madrid pay a price that those clubs would be crazy to refuse, which would be in the 50 mil range each.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 23, 2013 1:54 pm

yeah that team is complete fantasy, only Zealous posted a good team so far, with few tweaks required
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Thu May 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:half of ozil assits are from corners Laughing

Not because he didn't deliver good passes other than set pieces though, if only one finished chances from those passes more, unlucky matches like this happened:

This was the game we lost point in December in which he set up a lot of chances with nice passes - 0:22, 2:09, 2:50, 4:53, 5:47, but he got 0 assists out of those. Thing like this is one reason why number of assist comparison alone could be misleading, at least cross it with key passes stats if it's too hard to recall the actual play by play.

Look, this season has been a very disappointing one, and we can put finger on pretty much everyone that they should have done better at some point. I just don't find Ozil was that big a problem some of you guys made him out to be. Anyway, I'm done defending him.

Last edited by alexander mahone on Thu May 23, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 23, 2013 2:27 pm

i wish he had done more of that against man utd
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 23, 2013 3:12 pm

http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-paris-saint-germain/le-psg-pense-a-di-maria-22-05-2013-2823827.php

PSG are targeting Di Maria. Madrid want €25 mil + bonuses of up to €5 mil. PSG want to give up Carlo and €20 mil.

This could get done.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu May 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Goalkeepers: Casillas, Diego Lopez
Wing-backs: Marcelo, Nacho, Arbeloa, Carvajal
Center backs: Varane, Ramos, Albiol, Garay
Center midfielders: Modric, Khedira, Alonso, Ozil, Isco and an Essienish kidn of player
Attackers: Benzema/Higuain, Ronaldo, Bale, Morata
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:yeah that team is complete fantasy, only Zealous posted a good team so far, with few tweaks required

I am a beast ffs Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 23, 2013 7:44 pm

still mourning Z?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 23, 2013 7:54 pm

About to mourn my adult life, finals lol reason I haven't been posting as much.

I should be here at the height of the summer hullabaloo though eco smile

BTW It seems Uncle Flo has Isco in the bag, only remaining issue seems to be which player Malaga want as part of the deal and that would depend on their next coach.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 23, 2013 7:57 pm

let me update you: We're buying everyone and sellng everyone Laughing Flo's election tactics Proud
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 23, 2013 8:02 pm

I can't remember Zeals formations scratch and good luck with your exams mine finished this week banana
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Zealous wrote:
Here is what I would do this summer (BTW I'm assuming that a CF has to leave, I'd prefer to keep both but that's football sadly but hopefully I'm wrong)

IN: Carvajal, Garay, Nacho, Gundogan, Isco, Jese, Kun
OUT: Carvalho, Albiol, Coentrao, Essien, Kaka, Callejon, Benzema

------------------------------Casillas/Lopez---------------------------

Carvajal/Arbeloa--Varane/Pepe---Ramos/Garay--Marcelo/Nacho

----------------------Modrić/Xabi------Gundogan/Khedira-----------------

Isco/Di Maria-------------Ozil/Jese--------------Ronaldo/Morata

-------------------------------Kun/Higuain-----------------------------

Carvajal 6m €
Garay 10m €
Gundogan 35m €
Isco 35m €
Kun 45m €

= 131m €

Albiol 8m €
Coentrao 20m €
Kaka 9m €
Callejon 5m €
Benzema 35m €

= 77m €

If we absolutely had to have Bale then I'd guess Di Maria would have to make way.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 23, 2013 8:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:good luck with your exams mine finished this week banana

Thanks man Proud

Enjoy your summer brah eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 23, 2013 8:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:let me update you: We're buying everyone and sellng everyone Laughing Flo's election tactics Proud

Us being linked with every player under the son has more to do with the press than Flo eco smile

I actually think Perez has a clear idea of the coaches/players we'll be going after this summer.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 23, 2013 8:25 pm

hope we go for kondogbia still and of course gundagon comes(secretly gets sahin back)
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 23, 2013 8:49 pm

GK: Casillas, Jesus
RB: Carjaval, Arbeloa
CB: Ramos, Varane, Garay, Albiol
LB: Marcelo, Nacho
DLP/CM: Gundogan, Xabi
B2B/CM: Khedira, Kondogbia/Camacho
RW: Isco, Callejon
AM: Ozil, Modric
LW: Cristiano Ronaldo, Jese
CF: Benzema/Cavani, Higuain
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu May 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Zealous wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Here is what I would do this summer (BTW I'm assuming that a CF has to leave, I'd prefer to keep both but that's football sadly but hopefully I'm wrong)

IN: Carvajal, Garay, Nacho, Gundogan, Isco, Jese, Kun
OUT: Carvalho, Albiol, Coentrao, Essien, Kaka, Callejon, Benzema

------------------------------Casillas/Lopez---------------------------

Carvajal/Arbeloa--Varane/Pepe---Ramos/Garay--Marcelo/Nacho

----------------------Modrić/Xabi------Gundogan/Khedira-----------------

Isco/Di Maria-------------Ozil/Jese--------------Ronaldo/Morata

-------------------------------Kun/Higuain-----------------------------

Carvajal 6m €
Garay 10m €
Gundogan 35m €
Isco 35m €
Kun 45m €

= 131m €

Albiol 8m €
Coentrao 20m €
Kaka 9m €
Callejon 5m €
Benzema 35m €

= 77m €

If we absolutely had to have Bale then I'd guess Di Maria would have to make way.
Good plan but I would tweak it a little bit and focus on urgent things.

Garay wanted out since he was 4th choice so there is no way he will come back for the same role. We can just use Albiol for that role and save our money. Let's focus on the defenders again at 2014 summer since I feel that's the least of our worries. Let's focus on the midfield. I do agree with Nach <-> Coentrao swap which would reduce our total salary much and we could still get nice amount from the sale.

I would try to keep Benzema (and Higuain) and forget Kun. Instead, I would use the 45 mil to a midfield for someone like Vidal, who would be my other main target this summer along with other CM, like Gundogan (or Sahin if we cannot get Gundogan or maybe try to steal Thiago under Barca's nose). If Khedira is not happy with a backup role then sell him and bring in Kondogbia.

Send Morata on loan. He needs to play as a CF somewhere so he can get experience. He won't get it behind CR or Benzema/Higuain/Kun. Otherwise the rest of the team looks good although I would probably also sell Di Maria since I feel there wouldn't be enough playing time for him and he would only eat the minutes Jese needs.

GK: Casillas, Lopez
LB: Marcelo, Nacho
RB: Carvajal, Arbeloa
CB: Ramos, Varane, Pepe*, Albiol
CM: Vidal, Alonso, Modric, Özil*, Pepe*, Gundogan or Sahin, Khedira or Kondogbia,
FW: CR, Benzema, Isco, Higuain, Özil*, Jese

* = playing in multiple positions
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Garay doesn't want to be a backup. Neither does Benz, Higuain or Kun.

WC players backing up WC players is a fail waiting to happen. All it does is create locker room tension.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 23, 2013 9:11 pm

then Benzema should be looking for another club right now because he is not getting the n1 spot handed to him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 23, 2013 9:19 pm

but kun should get it on a silver platter
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu May 23, 2013 9:21 pm

It is possible to have a WC players as a backup, just look to Bayern or Barca for example. I actually think you need to have in at least 2-3 WC backups (not for every position) nowadays since there will always be injuries and no top team can rely only on decent backups. We already saw that in our galactico era. It comes down to coach to handle and rotating them correctly which Mou has never been good at.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 23, 2013 9:23 pm

why would kun get it? no. Falcao could get it but he is going to Monaco
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu May 23, 2013 9:24 pm

And I also want to highlight that there is a big difference at being 4th choice and 2nd choice. Even the positions matters much since forwards are usually the ones which will get subbed during the game. Changing defenders is much more rarer.

Garay has already tasted what it feels like to be 4th choice here and I'm sure he is not very excited to experience that again when he will play in CL by being a starter and could be a starter in many other CL teams.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 23, 2013 9:32 pm

so why cant we give it to hig or benz after so many years of rotation, neither got a chance to prove what they can do for a whole season, last season they were lighting shit up everyone gloat about depth and how goat of a team we are, after being deceived which we knew about, then act surprised with the bad form and rant about how garbage they are all of a sudden and new striker get the starting spot looking like a savior :brickwall:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 23, 2013 9:38 pm

its tough to give starting job to a player in a negative momentum. it would be nice to give benzema (higuain is not good enough) a shot providing we have a back up solution. just dont think it will happen
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 23, 2013 9:43 pm

i prefer that(its unlikely) cause it shows continuity and trust that players need, but i know we are gonna buy 2 wc strikers and continue the non-sense when we need to just pick one striker doesn't matter who just one and someone decent as back up, no more circus acts
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next