Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 26 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 10, 2013 10:58 am

SuperMAG wrote:which hope exactly are u talking about?

that we sign Neymar

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 26 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by SuperMAG Fri May 10, 2013 11:05 am

lol.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri May 10, 2013 4:56 pm

why do people want neymar so much, i dont ever want him at real madrid.

he may be a talented youth, but in my opinion, he will never make it in europe. i think he will be worst than robinho. he will be worst on the pitch, in the dressing room and off the pitch.

He will be a waste of money and time. He thinks he has already made it, i dont like players with than attitude, especially when they are young. He like the brazilian balotelli.

If nobody sees that then i must be thomas gravesen.

I could be wrong, but I just dont like the player
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 10, 2013 5:02 pm

inbeforeGanso :fishing:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 10, 2013 5:11 pm

I think he'll be better than Robinhio and I don't understand why you'd be Gravesen scratch...but..I do agree he's not really necessary.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri May 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I think he'll be better than Robinhio and I don't understand why you'd be Gravesen scratch...but..I do agree he's not really necessary.

yea, he is a luxury signing. we have other matterw that need to be addressed.

gravesen - stupid

i'd be stupid
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 11, 2013 3:54 am

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/11/primera/1368258747_141790.html

According to the Sun, Moyes is targeting Benzema to replace Rooney. Maybe a swap?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat May 11, 2013 3:59 am

The neymar hate or undeserved criticism here in this section is off the charts in this section, i wonder why?

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat May 11, 2013 5:54 am

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/11/primera/1368258747_141790.html

According to the Sun, Moyes is targeting Benzema to replace Rooney. Maybe a swap?

Personally i like Benzema a lot and Rooney is a great player too. but he is older than Benz and he is injury prone so i say no.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat May 11, 2013 10:27 am

SuperMAG wrote:The neymar hate or undeserved criticism here in this section is off the charts in this section, i wonder why?

If you wonder why, try watching Neymar's match vs Barca, or any game where he as played for Brazil, he is a Robinho nothing more nothing less

And to think about it, Perez want's to shell 100m Euros into the Neymar deal. Give me those 100m and I could buy 2-3 solid and more needed players for next season.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat May 11, 2013 10:41 am

Lol, usually around here people rip each others apart whenever someone judge some player on a few games, let alone one.

if you are judging neymar on that one game against barca (he wasn't even horrible), then i have nothing to say to you, i could brag about first games cr7 and ozil had, but it will be pointless, since i confirmed its just baseless hate you guys have for him.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun May 12, 2013 6:36 am

SuperMAG wrote:Lol, usually around here people rip each others apart whenever someone judge some player on a few games, let alone one.

if you are judging neymar on that one game against barca (he wasn't even horrible), then i have nothing to say to you, i could brag about first games cr7 and ozil had, but it will be pointless, since i confirmed its just baseless hate you guys have for him.

I'm not saying he is worthless, I'm just saying he is overpriced, at most I rate him at 25m, or 30m considering his marketing value. He hasn't done anything to be worth more than 50m euros.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 12, 2013 7:25 am

I'd rather spend 50m on Bale than on Neymar.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon May 13, 2013 2:38 am

BAle, fking bale lol ok.

25/30m StrugaRock, for a WINGER that scores 40 goals and 15 assists every season (dont give me brazilian league crap), thats still hate. Not to mention his stats with the National team, Tell me any other winger with same type of success in any fking league.

What doesn't neymar have, As a wing forward, he has everything, Dribbling, Pace, Positioning, Decision making, Teamwork, Finishing. Neymar is like better dribbling and Less Selfish version of CR7. Although CR7 is a fking horse, he is still far from him physical level and havent reached his potential like CR7.

He is a complete attacker at the age of 20, already scoring tons, complete carrying his team on his shoulders and winning cups, their team attack is neymar. Not to mention he is one of the most delightful player to watch.

There is no other youngster with higher potential then him, people might mention gotze, hazard, but let me tell you this, they will most likely wont be able to get the 50 gols 20 asits per season, which i predict he will have if CR7 leaves and he joins.

neymar will be competing with CR7 and Messi.

And you want him for 25m, even jese is not worth that, i wouldn't sell jese for less then 30-35m and he plays for second division.

He is at least worth 50m. If torres or kaka is worth that, fking nerman worth more.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon May 13, 2013 2:58 am

Neymar is really talented but not tested yet. you can't pay that much of money based on talent only.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 13, 2013 7:09 am

the problem with neymar is not potential, it's whether he will realize it.

anyway, when Neymar will dominate L1 and get into EPL first XI like Hazard, or win two bundi and dominate in CL like Gotze he will earn a comparison. they dont need more talent (which they have anyway) to be better players, which they are already, and to remain so.

you are idealizing what neymar can become way too much, unfortunately reality is another story. the kind of money santos are asking for him is retarded, i would rather pay that for already confirmed and proven youngsters at elite level like Gotze and Hazard.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon May 13, 2013 7:49 am

SuperMAG wrote:What doesn't neymar have, As a wing forward, he has everything, Dribbling, Pace, Positioning, Decision making, Teamwork, Finishing. Neymar is like better dribbling and Less Selfish version of CR7. Although CR7 is a fking horse, he is still far from him physical level and havent reached his potential like CR7.

The only thing that he is better than Ronaldo is at Diving. lol
His so called amazing trick, all he does is timewaste and dive. He is similar to Di Maria, and if you watched Di Maria's videos at Benfica you could easily say he is a top10 player, which he is not.

I dunno where do you base your opinion, but my opinion is based on the Brazil NT, I am a fan of Brazil and have been since I started watching NT football(1998). So as far I have seen Neymar he is definitely not worth 40m let alone +50m. Sure he has the potential, David Moreno had the potential to be one of the best, Portillo had a better record than Raul Gonzalez at Castilla, We don't have to pay 50m for potential.

That Brazilian league crap is actually true, if so then a player in Macedonian league scores 40 goals in 18 matches yet he sits on the bench in a second division team in Germany. You cannot compare Bale who is top5(if not more) player in the EPL to a best player in Brazil.

And I firmly stand to my word(and Barton's), Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 13, 2013 8:04 am

yeah i remember Supermag and MT wetting their pants at the thought of Hulk because he was scoring 30 and passing 20 at porto. where is he now? scrub no big team wanted of. Similar thing for Ben Arfa who Supermag wanted to sign after few highlights reals on youtube. Make no mistake, supermag watches highlights compilations of Neymar he thinks he will come to madrid, do the same as he does in brazil and be goat for us Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by King Meyy Mon May 13, 2013 9:19 am

How good has Kaka been when he has played?

Do you guys feel his failure is as a result of Mourinho failing to integrate him in the squad let alone the first team.

I felt he could be iconic a la Zidane when he joined you guys.

King Meyy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:yeah i remember Supermag and MT wetting their pants at the thought of Hulk because he was scoring 30 and passing 20 at porto. where is he now? scrub no big team wanted of. Similar thing for Ben Arfa who Supermag wanted to sign after few highlights reals on youtube. Make no mistake, supermag watches highlights compilations of Neymar he thinks he will come to madrid, do the same as he does in brazil and be goat for us Laughing

Or Gourcuff for that matter, the guy was supposed to be the next Zidane.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by King Meyy Mon May 13, 2013 9:25 am

How good has Kaka been when he has played?

Do you guys feel his failure is as a result of Mourinho failing to integrate him in the squad let alone the first team.

King Meyy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 13, 2013 9:48 am

King Meyy wrote:How good has Kaka been when he has played?

In his prime 2004-2007 I'd say CR and Messi level.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 13, 2013 9:52 am

kaka has never been messi's level in his life.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon May 13, 2013 11:25 am

kaka is only a failure because he is a failure. lets at least spare mourinho the scape goat tactic on this one please.

if kaka was to be an iconic player like zidane for madrid kaka would have had to play more than a handful of decent games his entire career at madrid.

hes just past it, and its no ones fault but his own.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 13, 2013 11:32 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:kaka has never been messi's level in his life.

Don't know about that. If you put a prime Kaka in a team with Barca's midfield there's no telling what he could have accomplished.

Remember his best days came with a team whose core were in the twilight of their careers.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 13, 2013 12:13 pm

I do remember his best days, yet that still wasnt Messi's level. if you tell me that Ronaldinho was at that level, completely agree tho.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next