Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 pm

El Confidencial:

Higuain, Di Maria, Pepe, Callejon, Adan, Kaka and Essien could all go.

The priority is to sign a RB, two midfielders, an 'interior'(I guess that means winger) and a striker.

Gundogan apparently is the preferred option for midfield, with Illarramendi and Verratti and Kondogbia also linked.

Bale could be an option if Spurs don't ask for more than 50m Euros.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2013/05/02/higuain-pepe-y-di-maria-lideran-la-lista-de-jugadores-prescindibles-para-el-nuevo-madrid-120059/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by guest7 Thu May 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Why sell Di Maria AND callejon? Callejon is a depth signing aswell, he's good to have
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Yeh, Callejon should stay, however maybe we're promoting Jese.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 02, 2013 7:06 pm

please, callejon is shit. cant cross, cant pass, cant dribble, not very smart attacker, vision of a squirrel. he has no business in our midfield. even for back up he aint good enough.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Callejon is our Pedro. We can't have good backup players because then they would deserve to start. Benz/Higgy anyone. Callejon is just fine where he is.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 02, 2013 7:14 pm

im saying that callejon doesnt have anything in his game to prove a valuable back up for us. Surely i can find many more players that are much more skilled and would offer more than him. Jese and Denis namely.

Look at him in terms of how he can contribute to our midfield. does he bring anything other than runs off the ball? no.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 02, 2013 7:23 pm

He'd probably thrive more in a 4-3-3, since the wingers don't really have to offer as much they do in a 4-2-3-1.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Callejon does not add value because he isn't actually assigned a role by Mourinho apart from track back. Couple that with Arbeloa and you get the drift.

Callejon was great for Espanyol when he actually had a job. he isn't individually good but if you use him properly can actually be very useful. If Jese is promoted only to play RW then he might as well stay where he is. Denis on the other hand might be a better option but is our coach prepared to promote any of our Castilla players?? one year in and I still don't understand why we promoted Morata who is less useful than a traffic cone over more deserving and better ones. Anyways thats not the poijt the point is Mou is the one that has failed Callejon
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:im saying that callejon doesnt have anything in his game to prove a valuable back up for us. Surely i can find many more players that are much more skilled and would offer more than him. Jese and Denis namely.

Look at him in terms of how he can contribute to our midfield. does he bring anything other than runs off the ball? no.

He can be a backup forward. I rather have him as one than spend 50 million on someone that will rarely see the pitch and even less of the ball.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 7:31 pm

How many players like Callejon are ok with being backups? Not many. I think he's fine. Why create a problem when there isn't one.... plays his heart out for the club.

Need to be massively careful about PSG and Ronaldo. Mendes is pushing him to go there. The Qataris have put together a presentation on how they would market him worldwide, make him the spokesman for all their assets around the world... and how he could become to PSG what Di Stefano was to Madrid. Really putting on a show. It's not good for us that this is dragging.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 02, 2013 7:33 pm

I think the faster we get rid of kaka the faster we can improve his contract and the more chance he is of staying
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Yeah i hope so. I like PSG... but not over Madrid and OM lol. They need to get away from my teams. If PSG was their typical historical chokemasters in league, OM would be champs... that dawned on me today. Some hatred is starting to come to the surface.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 02, 2013 7:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:How many players like Callejon are ok with being backups? Not many. I think he's fine. Why create a problem when there isn't one.... plays his heart out for the club.

Need to be massively careful about PSG and Ronaldo. Mendes is pushing him to go there. The Qataris have put together a presentation on how they would market him worldwide, make him the spokesman for all their assets around the world... and how he could become to PSG what Di Stefano was to Madrid. Really putting on a show. It's not good for us that this is dragging.

Y'all know I wouldn't lose sleep. If it gets done I want it done quickly so we can go about with our activity.

If we're going to build a team around him - he at least needs to be here.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Jese promoted as Ronaldo's backup and Callejon RW backup. (the one who will hopefully come this summer)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu May 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Only way Ronaldo is going to leave is by world record fee and I don't see PSG offering so much. But anyway, Ronaldo case is win-win situation for us. If he stays we have an excellent goal scorer, if not then we have ridiculous amount of cash to spend on other players.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Error wrote:Only way Ronaldo is going to leave is by world record fee and I don't see PSG offering so much. But anyway, Ronaldo case is win-win situation for us. If he stays we have an excellent goal scorer, if not then we have ridiculous amount of cash to spend on other players.

You realize that we won't find a better player ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elblancomadridista Thu May 02, 2013 10:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:http://www.le10sport.com/football/espagne/real-madrid/mercato-higuain-va-partir-benzema-reste103775

Jose Angel Sanchez, GM of Real Madrid: "At a club like Real Madrid, we go by the principle that there's room for 2 or 3 top scorers. Higuain is going to leave and we're going to keep Benzema. We will also sign 2 new forwards."

Apparently, he was in Paris to talk to Carlo and that's when they got him to say this. Waiting for Spanish press to pick it up.

Jose Angel Sanchez himself denied these claims http://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/85817-jose-angel-sanchez-desmiente-a-lequipe-declaraciones-venta-de-higuain-benzema-se-queda-fichaje-de-dos-nueves/

elblancomadridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 603829_10151564099984464_1698937870_n

I found this on FB.

The only player I'm not well informed is Kondogbia
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri May 03, 2013 1:33 am

StrugaRock wrote:Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 603829_10151564099984464_1698937870_n

I found this on FB.

The only player I'm not well informed is Kondogbia

cuadrado will be the second rightback.

pepe out

move modric in alonso's spot, alonso will be gone

aguero in for morata.

promote cherychev.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 03, 2013 1:46 am

what is this whole Callejon is good and callejon can play in a 433 and what not, what are you guys talking about? Callejon is simply not the level of RM. Cant dribble, cant pass, cant cross, no vision, he can make great runs but this year his finishing went to shit. He is not a CF, cant back up at CF. doesnt have enough game to play in the attacking 3, he cant create anything.

If you want back up CF, pay Morata. If you want back up wide players, play Denis or Jese.

Callejon? pfff
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri May 03, 2013 4:43 am

Cuadrado as RB hmm
Me gusta
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri May 03, 2013 6:00 am

What's up with signing 2 new rb? Better keep Arbeloa as a backup rb for Carvajal and look for a backup lb if Coentrao is leaving.

I also seriously hope we stay away from Verratti. He has flop written all over him and he is along Bale the player I'm least excited to hear about.

And lol at Bale. Just like having one Ronaldo isn't already enough and we decided to bring in poor man version of him in. I can already see that insane creativity burst and constant long shots :facepalm:

But I agree with Nick about Callejon. If he wouldn't be RM youth then he wouldn't even be here. Quite limited player and we can do better than that, e.g. giving his spot to Jese.

And finally, I really hope Pepe goes with Mou to Chelsea and we sign another prospect CB to replace him. Sakho would be so tempting but by getting Ancelotti we are ruling him out and it's the one of the main reasons why I don't want Ancelotti.

Valkyrja wrote:
Error wrote:Only way Ronaldo is going to leave is by world record fee and I don't see PSG offering so much. But anyway, Ronaldo case is win-win situation for us. If he stays we have an excellent goal scorer, if not then we have ridiculous amount of cash to spend on other players.

You realize that we won't find a better player ?
You realize that football is not about one player, no matter how good he is? Or did you happen to miss CL semi's recently? And we are talking about around 100mil euros at least here and could splash it on e.g. Aguero and Gundogan. Sounds really tempting to me. So Ronaldo leaving is not as bad as some thinks, but him staying is not a bad either aka win-win situation for us.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Fri May 03, 2013 8:00 am

Well, I'd be absolutely shocked if we were to sell CR, especially with us failing short of our goals this season and the presidential election coming up. It's really not the best time to lose your best player, who is incidentally the best player in the world in 2013. Not happening.

It's much more likely Perez will make a mega-signing, and I honestly can't see how he doesn't go for Bale. He is the most hyped up player out there so naturally, he's our first choice. But better him than Neymar, Aguero, Rooney, Suarez or any other heavyweight out there, and here is why: he is a winger (or can play as one), something we are most lacking in this team with only Di Maria and partly CR playing that role. If he and CR can be restrained from taking 5-10 long shots each game and switched to their natural sides (so they are not playing so much as inverted wingers), it could work.

I won't address the cry for CM's as I think it's ridiculous; none of the names mentioned are better than any of the CM's we already have. All we need is a young CM from Cantera for back-up or another Essien-type loanee. In any case, someone mobile and strong, although I feel we should really start controlling games much more which would render that obsolete. For me, this is the reason why the CF's haven't worked this season and also why we shouldn't sell any of them. If anything, both of them should be playing more often as I think they complement each other; Benz as a deep-lying FW and Pipita as a poacher. Don't see much better quality for reasonable price out there anyway and both of them are still young.

Now, if we learned anything this season, it's that we have two major problems and both are in our defense; the notoriously poor RB position which has been our Achilles heel for years now and the constantly poor defending of set-pieces/crosses. I don't have good answers for that, simply buy a decent RB and get a coach who knows how to deal with those, I guess. I for one feel that the LB position, when played by Marcelo, is not a weaknees, but rather a strength if we are to play a more possession based game and I think we sorely missed the guy this season. I do agree we need another, or rather a different CB as I am not a fan of either Pepe or Albiol.

Still, it's only minor retooling, and I do feel we are well equipped (depth-wise) for a WC season, while our home competition (Barca) need a much bigger reshape, but our continental competition (City, Bayern, Utd) is or will be definitely stronger than this year.

Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri May 03, 2013 11:30 am

btw whats the word on coentrao? will he leave now that mou is gone?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Honestly, i don't think anyone knows who is staying and leaving. Only thing with Higuain is that he hinted himself that he's leaving after this year in these articles:

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2013/03/16/higuain-tiene-decidido-marcharse-del-real-madrid-y-ya-escucha-ofertas-116999/

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11835/8626087/Transfer-news-Gonzalo-Higuain-hints-he-could-leave-Real-Madrid-this-summer

That's the only hint we have on anyone. Mou of course too and Carlo just said last night that "It's difficult to say no to Real Madrid".

We're in transition, so nothing is out of the question though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 943709_581860045179949_926664660_n
Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 417970_581856325180321_1921698621_n
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next