Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Punto Pelota "revealed" (lol) the club's plans for this summer:

Adan, Albiol, Essien, Callejon and Carvalho will leave the club for sure.

The club is willing to listen to clubs if they get a good offer for Kaka, Di Maria, Higuain and Benzema.

Jese will be promoted to replace Callejon's role on the team.

Garay will replace Albiol.

Konogbia will replace Essien.

One of Verratti, Vidal or Gundogan will signed as the Xabi's successor.

If the club sells two out of Di Maria, Benzema and Higuain then Florentino is expected to sign Gareth Bale and Kun Aguero.
-------------------------------------------------------------

99% this is typical Punto Pelota bullsh*t though.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:57 pm

why would garay come back? i think hes happy at benfica. and i just read that real madrid will get 50% of garay's future transfer fee? that doesnt make sense. anyways i dont see that happening but kondogbia seems likely as well as gundogan or vidal. the rest seems too speculative for me.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm

I don't know much about this Konogbia... but what about Pedro Obiang as a backup for Khedira ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Looks more and more likely that Carlo is our next manager... How good is he? do their team play good football, or just in it to win games no matter what?
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:08 pm

it has to be klopp, others will distroy madrid.

i am also very very intrested in current bayern team coach, the dude is putting some really incridible monsterous results.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:17 pm

SuperMAG wrote:it has to be klopp, others will distroy madrid.

i am also very very intrested in current bayern team coach, the dude is putting some really incridible monsterous results.

Heynckes was in charge when we won the UCL in 98...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Well, I think you'd have more chances to sign Jupp Heynckes than Jürgen Klopp. Heynckes additionally has the advantage that he speaks Spanish.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:41 pm

i doubt madrid would go for heynckes again, and i doubt heynckes would want to work for perez again.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 pm

I don;t think Heynkes worked under Perez, Plus, he coached and left Bayern three times, and he did it twice with Borussia, I doubt he have problems with coaching a team more than once.

Edit, from Wikipedia: "He will retire as a manager at the end of the 2012–13 Fußball-Bundesliga season, to be replaced by Pep Guardiola.[17]

However, he has also said that he may consider coaching another club in England or Spain before retiring"
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:32 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:i doubt madrid would go for heynckes again, and i doubt heynckes would want to work for perez again.

He never worked for Perez.

The president at the time was Lorenzo Sanz. Anyway Heynckes wasn't that good at Madrid, I mean he completely lost the dressing room in 98. It was a miracle that we won the CL that year.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 pm

With Gotze gone to Bayern, Neymar to Barca, who will we sign ? Halilovic from Zagreb (maybe too young) ? Isco ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:13 pm

I still think we can sign Neymar. If not then Isco.

In terms of CF, Aguero, Falcao or Cavani.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Isco seems likely imo. As for CF it depends on whether or not we sell one of Benzema or Higuain.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:40 pm

investing in players that have the highest technical abilities, vision, intelligence in movements, can see passing lanes clearly and can help the overall team play, is what madrid should be doing. That's why i want to see lads like Isco in Madrid as opposed to Bale.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:35 am

Still cant seem to get the shock of gotze to bayern, i was soo rooting for him in the summer, and the price of 37m was more then perfect for him.

With him gone, we MUSTTTTT sign neymar, i dont know how with him in barca jersey every other week.

Nick, that also includes neymar, but with more stuff like speed, incridible dribbling. Which are more important if you are a winger especially, remeber robben distroying barca.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:23 pm

lol Nerman is good but we can make do with out him. There are players out there we can get and they would do a great job.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:53 am

SELL: Albiol - Adan - Carvalho- Callejon - Essien - Higuain -

BUY: Caravajal - Isco - Cavani - Sahin (loan him back in)

Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Ok, Z, still think that. This might be a knee jerk reaction but we have soo many flaws we need to fix.

The most important signing for me is Klopp, replacing (the leaving mourinho)

Starting with defence, its because we didnt had any other rb, we played ramos which made us play pepe, who had his worst game as a madrid player (imo).

We need to buy carvajal, but we also need another RB too, someone extrememly strong in defence, like coentrao, Abate looks good and they have scaligo to replace him there.

We need two versions of fullbacks.

Second we need another young cb to replace albiol, i want to have another varane type, i want us to make a partnership of (hummles-sobotic) with klopp making them work.

After that, we need make a complete midfield makeover, i wont mind if we keep khedira, but never as a starter against top teams unless someone injured.

We need to buy Gundogan and a WC Dm, Nothing comes to mind in the dm department though, i dont want any btb (no defender no attacker) crap, its a dm with cm for me. just like doutmond.

After that, if ronaldo is leaving we need NEYMAR to play in his position, if not then i want neymar to play as CF/AM/RW. I also want another talent, as RW, i dont know who. I wont mind signinig both Roma RW and hallovich.

And finally if higgy is leaving, i want *bleep* lewandonski, Complete striker, has technique, strengh (was able to handle of pepe/varane few times) and great positioing, incridible stats too.

So my shopping list would be:

In: Klopp, Carvajal, Abate, Young CB (varane type, not slow), Gundogan, Young DM (fast, 180-185cm strong and agile), Neymar, Another young complete attacker, Lewandonski.

B team Pormotion: Casmiro, Jese, Morata.

Out: Mourinho, Adan, Arbeloa, Albiol or Pepe, Alonso, Di maria, Callejon, Higuain, Kaka.

My squad: Casillas, The other GK, Ramos, Varane, Pepe/Albiol, Another CB, Coentrao, Marcelo, Carvajal, Abate, Casimero, Modric, Gundagan, Another DM, Ozil, The other Attacker, Ronaldo or not, Neymar, Jese, Roma RW, Halilovic, Benzema, Lewandonski, Morata.

Remember this, even if we win the home leg and go through AND WIN CL, i wont change my mind about what we need.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:25 pm

guys like neymar and halilovic dont have the level to come in and to make us better short term, it would take too long to get them up to stuff. and if you cant have klopp what do u do? highly unrealistic stuff all around with little football acumen behind it, as always.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:48 pm

it will take a season, yes, but else we do, sink much deeper, look at barca, we need reinforcements, no matter what i added, might be unleastic easily, but i said thats what we needed, not what will happen.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:55 pm

So basically a whole team then. Real Madrid can't afford a new whole team and I wouldn't advised it either...

And Mags, Neymar isn't the answer. Not sure why exactly you're hooked on wanting to acquire him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:05 pm

We need to sign complete attackers, thats the reason, if not neymar, then the next best option, like elswaray or reus.

Thats the only way we can improve our attack, we need to signt the best young complete attackers.

And its not the whole team, only 3/4 of the 8 players will be starters more and less.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:13 pm

it's not that we shouldnt sign players, it's the players you propose and the expectations of near immediate success that you have for them that is unrealistic.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Lol who said i have "expectations of immediate success for them".

Lol changing a coach alone would change many things, which will alone definitely won't guarantee us any titles.

If you noticed, the players i purposed have the "young" word in them, which means they are for our future, we can't buy every star for 80m, we can't even buy them cuz there are many WC attractive teams and they won't leave once they are in a top team.

Do you think we can buy gotze or hazard once they start having success. no way.

I know many of the players i suggested won't guarantee us immediate success, but those have the highest potential which will come handy in the future.

Players like neymar, gotze are jewls that you need to snatch asap, if you dont, others will and you wont have any jewls left to answer to opponents.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:04 pm

when you suggests signing, you imply immediate and long term success because they will provide improved performances compared to what we have.

i am pretty sure i can list you many more young players that are more ready to have an impact in madrid than halilovic.

And again with Nerman, stop trying to convince everyone that he is the chosen one because he isnt. the simple fact that you have to argue so much for him should be a clue. I will tell you that with Ronaldo already in the team, signing neymar is useless, and even without Ronaldo, he is not a good choice.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:08 pm

I actually think Neymar is a pretty good fit with CR7 since he's kind of like Benz, but more of a midfielder than a striker. It won't happen though. Even Neymar's agent has thrown in the towel to push Neymar to Madrid.

I just hope the new manager drops this insane 2 man midfield and goes with a 433 or a 4411. I can't stand unbalanced formations.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next