Cassano's Press Conference

+2
Casciavit
Il Diavolo
6 posters

Go down

Cassano's Press Conference  Empty Cassano's Press Conference

Post by Il Diavolo Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Antonio Cassano has issued a damning critique of his time at AC Milan following his move to city rivals Inter.

The 30-year-old Italy international was in fiery form, slamming the influence of the Rossoneri hierarchy, while also accusing the club of being disloyal.

“When I joined Milan, I said that if I got it wrong there I ought to be locked up,” he said in a specially arranged press conference.

“Well, this time, I was not the one who got it wrong. I had to leave. There was someone above the coach who did something wrong, and I can't stand it when people take me for a ride.

"I don't even want to mention him. He thinks he is smart.

“When I was ill, my team-mates were very close, but this person promised so much. It was all smoke and no fire.

“The promises Milan made? Ask this other person, who is so good at turning the situation around. He gets on only with those who suck up to him, but that’s not my style.

“This time I want to deal with men who let me know when things are right or wrong. I want to be told face-to-face what the real situation is. Elsewhere, they say some things and do others instead.”

Although he pulled no punches in regard to his time in the red side of Milan, Cassano did have plenty of positive things to say about new club Inter.

“I want to thank the president, but also [head of technical staff] Marco Branca and [sporting director] Piero Ausilio. I want to thank them because they had faith in Antonio the man," he added.

“Massimo Moratti told me many things, but I won't reveal them. He wanted me here back in the days of [former boss Roberto] Mancini. However, as I was completely crazy at the time, it was right of them not to sign me.

“There was steam coming out of my ears, but now I am relaxed and calm, so it's a good decision to bring me to Inter. I am happy here.

“I had a good offer from Qatar, which I would like, but I’d love to be at the World Cup with Italy and that means playing in a real league.

"I’ve always supported Inter and everyone wanted me here, while I really wanted to work with Yuto Nagatomo. Will I debut tomorrow against Pescara? The coach will decide.”

This "other person" is definitely Galliani. And he is not really the best promise-keeper, so what Antonio is saying COULD be true! So far I blamed him for his departure and saw him as an ungrateful c**n, especially after all the support the club and the fans showed him last season. But maybe that's not true. Maybe it is Galliani's fault.

Thank you Galliani!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Cassano's Press Conference  Empty Re: Cassano's Press Conference

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:17 am

Every player thats left Milans sort of put them down and criticized them :coffee:

But I understand Antonio frustration on how Galliani broke promises, but still we did a lot for him when he had heart surgery we tried are best to get him back to fitness and back playing the sport he loves. And we made it even possible for him to feature at the euros. And then he ends up going to our rivals. Disgrace.

Last edited by AL3 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:37 am

Technically Silva did criticize Milan by saying he was forced out
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:45 am

Yeah changed that, sorta goes under criticism but i mean more like he didnt have harsh words he said he loved milan he just said he was forced out like when the others left they all had harsh words if it were to allegri, galliani or the board.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:46 am

cassano disrespected milan fans hugely all these times. but he also has a massive point about galliani.
galliani lied to everyone to fans, to players, to himself. and galliani has been like that to everyone, even to other clubs during transfer.

on allegri, under him we keep loosing technical players.

whatever it is, though cassano should know better he was contracted to milan and he should respect this.

unless galliani made absolute verbal agreement to players that he has plans to keep best players and strengthen the team.

i have to come to the point that galliani's lies outweights cassano betrayal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:59 am

AL3 wrote:Every player thats left Milans sort of put them down and criticized them :coffee:

But I understand Antonio frustration on how Galliani broke promises, but still we did a lot for him when he had heart surgery we tried are best to get him back to fitness and back playing the sport he loves. And we made it even possible for him to feature at the euros. And then he ends up going to our rivals. Disgrace.

Excellent avatar, surely needed around here Very Happy
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:09 am

Thanks! I see your quite excited for the release of total war rome 2.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 am

Cassano can bugger off. He wanted more money and longer contract. Galli wasnt willing. I could tell that the senators werent happy with him .I hope Inter gets destroyed in the derby.Thats my only expectation from milan this year
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:15 pm

AL3 wrote:Thanks! I see your quite excited for the release of total war rome 2.

I love ancient history, so its quite exciting cheers
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Eivindo wrote:
AL3 wrote:Thanks! I see your quite excited for the release of total war rome 2.

I love ancient history, so its quite exciting cheers

Total War FTW
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content