McAgger
The Sanchez
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Robbery wrote:from a bayern forum cant say its 100% true

Rummenigge: "Lawyers are currently working on the legal and tax issues."
I guess they have it from Spox.com.

BTW, it appears as if Chelsea haven't given up trying to pry Schürrle away from Bayer yet either.

Source: http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/rundumdenball/1208/tagesticker-21-08-fc-chelsea-neues-angebot-fuer-andre-schuerrle-bayern-regensburg-javier-martinez.html

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Thats good, would rather have Schurrle to Moses.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Fiorentina are in for Berbatov according to Sky Sports :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Firenze wrote:Fiorentina are in for Berbatov according to Sky Sports :bow:

I doubt they can afford his wages.How much does he earn at United btw ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:17 pm

90k I think scratch
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Surag wrote:
Firenze wrote:Fiorentina are in for Berbatov according to Sky Sports :bow:

I doubt they can afford his wages.How much does he earn at United btw ?
You're probably right, he's on around 100K a week I think and isn't the type to take a heavy cut, he would rather rot on the bench for another year.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Paul Pogba has denied Sir Alex Ferguson's claims he was 'disrespectful' - claiming he just wants to play football.

Pogba left Manchester United for Juventus earlier this summer, with the Red Devils boss unhappy about the manner of the young Frenchman's exit.

Ferguson accused Pogba of not showing the club "any respect at all" after keeping them in the dark about his negotiations with Juve.

"A 19-year-old player who said no to Ferguson - maybe he took it badly?"
Paul Pogba
Quotes of the week
But the 19-year-old has defended his actions by explaining that his chance at Old Trafford never arrived.

"I don't know why he said that," Pogba told L'Equipe. "A 19-year-old player who said no to Ferguson - maybe he took it badly?

"There are things about which we failed to agree.

"I don't regret anything. I learnt a lot there. But you have to be part of it to understand my decision. It is a feeling I had with the coach.

"The coach trusted me, but he didn't play me, saying I was too young.

"He said 'Your time will come' but it didn't come.

"Despite his 25-year career, despite the fact he was the boss, my objective was to play. I am impatient.

"Now I want to become a regular starter and become one of the best players in the world.

"To achieve that, there is only hard work - I learnt that alongside the great players at Manchester United."

First-team opportunities may be more forthcoming in Turin but Pogba insists he has received no promises from the Bianconeri.

And with Andrea Pirlo and Arturo Vidal ahead of him in the pecking order, the France Under 21 international is not expecting any favours - because he has heard promises before.

He added: "I didn't go to Juve because I knew I would be part of the starting line-up. I have no guarantee.

"The coach told me there are a lot of matches to play and he wanted a substitute for Pirlo and Vidal. He didn't tell me you will play X number of matches.

"When I was at Manchester United, I have been told I would play."

No doubt he'll become one.GOAT talent :bow:

SAF rofl :facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Kristan Heneage ‏@KHeneage
Seems #NUFC are going to have to be fast if they want Douglas. VI reporting fee agreed with Fulham and his agent has reportedly flown over.

Going to miss out because we are too cheap again :facepalm:

De Jong, Douglas and Debuchy all because we are too cheap :facepalm:

Transfer from Douglas to Fulham nears completion

21/08/2012 13:04

Fulham has made the most concrete move to take Douglas from FC Twente. The London club coached by Martin Jol expects to finalize the transfer soon.

FC Twente and Fulham have agreed a fee in a lump sum payment for the defender. The Brazilian naturalized Dutch citizen will move to Craven Cottage for 5.5 million euro, if the transfer is settled.

Douglas' agent is in London to discuss personal terms with Fulham. Unless Newcastle United acts quickly, then the transfer to Fulham will be rapidly concluded.

Pending a transfer Douglas will play for FC Twente against Bursaspor on Thursday. The match in Turkey is the first leg in the play-offs for the Europa League.

:facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:52 pm

In a way its good that Newcastle dint sign a cup-tied defender in the end : vagi :
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Surag wrote:In a way its good that Newcastle dint sign a cup-tied defender in the end : vagi :

Not really the rules have changed as long as he doesn't play for Twente in the group stages he isn't cup tied.

I swear if we miss out another player for the sake of 500k-1m i'm going to freak. :facepalm:

Ashley's obsession with getting a player for less than what people want :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Surag wrote:In a way its good that Newcastle dint sign a cup-tied defender in the end : vagi :
Not really the rules have changed as long as he doesn't play for Twente in the group stages he isn't cup tied.
Really? When did they change that? That would be so unfair as Pukki had to sit out the Europe League after transferring from Helsinki to Schalke just because they met in the play-offs Sad
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:00 pm

rwo power wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Really? When did they change that? That would be so unfair as Pukki had to sit out the Europe League after transferring from Helsinki to Schalke just because they met in the play-offs Sad

Well using this example.... if a player played in the play-offs and then went on to join a team he could play for them in the Europa League group stage and beyond.

It's a recent rule change, for this season i think.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ashley's obsession with getting a player for less than what people want :facepalm:

He must have learnt that trade from the master himself.

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 26 Marotta

Watch us lose out on Llorente for a matter of just a mere few million now rofl smoking
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Pay 5m for Debuchy, Lille demands 6m..... no deal.

Pay 4m for Douglas, Twente demands 4.5m.... no deal.

Pay 11m for De Jong, Twente demands 12m..... no deal

:facepalm: and yes Surag i did think Marotta when i typed that post.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Fernando Llorente admits he is 'happy to play at Athletic Bilbao' despite huge doubts surrounding his future at the club.

The 27-year-old shot to fame last season by hitting an impressive 30 goals in 53 appearances including home and away against Manchester United as they beat them en route to the Europe League final.

But the tall striker is entering the last year of his contract at the club and his failure to sign a new one has caught the attention of many clubs around Europe including Arsenal, Tottenham and Juventus.

Llorente was also left out of the season opener against Real Betis, fuelling the debate about whether he would stay at the club.

But the hitman hinted that he may yet remain by responding "let's see", when asked if he would extend his contract at Athletic Bilbao.

"I don't know anything about the negotiations regarding me," he told Itasportpress.it. "Right now I am just thinking about my team.

"I am happy to play at Athletic Bilbao because I feel an important player and I would like to continue here."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Its an old quote apparently.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Liverpool are ahead of Manchester United in the race for Real Madrid midfielder Kaka.

Kaka has been offered to United manager Sir Alex Ferguson this week, but the Scot is wary about signing the Br azilian due to his injury record.

Liverpool are also keen and Soy Madridista says Reds management already have a deal in place for Kaka.

However, everything will hinge on the player agreeing to move to Anfield, where the prospect of Champions League football in the future is slim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Arsenal's pursuit of Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin have suddenly stalled.

The Daily Mail says talks to bring the Real Madrid midfielder to Arsenal on loan have hit a sticking point.

Arsene Wenger wants to replace Alex Song by signing Sahin, 23, on a one-year loan but negotiations have become locked on the terms of an option to buy him permanently next year.

Liverpool are also interested but the lure of Champions League football was still expected to tip the balance in Arsenal’s favour.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Kaka leaving????

Man forget Sahin, get rid of Kaka first, common Liverpool

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Manchester United have confirmed the signing of left-back Alexander Büttner on a five-year contract.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Buttner lmao.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Real Madrid hope to complete the signing of Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric today.

Talks are being reactivated between the two clubs after things stalled last week.

AS says an agreement exists over a €30 million fee plus €5 million in bonuses, though Spurs chairman Daniel Levy wants to bring forward the variable fees.

The strength of the pound against the euro is also causing a dilemma for Real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Spanish newspaper Marca understands that Valencia are readying bid for Lyon full-back Aly Cissokho.

-------

Bayern Munich may have to pay up to €46M to sign Spanish midfielder Javi Martinez from Athletic Bilbao.

The Bavarians have been preparing to pay Martinez’ termination clause of €40M to take the player to the Allianz Arena.

But now Athletic Bilbao are stressing that it is actually €46M which needs to be paid, according to Spanish daily Marca, when the various taxes which must be applied have been taken into account.

----------------------

Italian source Gazzetta Dello Sport today reports that Fiorentina are ready to make a move for want-away Man United striker Dimitar Berbatov.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:47 pm

De Rossi turns down Man City Very Happy

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1521/league-two/2012/08/21/3321527/breaking-news-manchester-city-target-de-rossi-confirms-roma
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:De Rossi turns down Man City Very Happy

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1521/league-two/2012/08/21/3321527/breaking-news-manchester-city-target-de-rossi-confirms-roma

Hopefully another Dude will turn city down WishfuLl thinking
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm going to calm down about Douglas now, it seems i was wrong about his dutch citizenship, he can't move and play for Holland until the 28th August.

We have plenty of time to sort this out, should we chose to do so.

But if we don't then Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 26 2276801876
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next