McAgger
The Sanchez
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:46 am

According to the editors of Sky Sport 24, Napoli are on the pole position to sign Sao Paulo’s Bruno Uvini.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Amar Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:20 am

Honestly sometimes I don't know if Gil is reverse jinxing, is serious, or is going through one of PMS moods
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:00 am

WTF, we just lost out to Southhampton for Ramirez......You have to be f*cking kidding me!!! Tell me this isn't true!!! affraid
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:19 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:WTF, we just lost out to Southhampton for Ramirez......You have to be f*cking kidding me!!! Tell me this isn't true!!! affraid

If they're signing him for for 11.8M then LFC's interest was never genuine.

Fkn bargain on Southampton's part. Cheers to them.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:22 am

Danny7 wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:WTF, we just lost out to Southhampton for Ramirez......You have to be f*cking kidding me!!! Tell me this isn't true!!! affraid

I'm just surprised Ramirez would agree to go to Southampton. It was reported that he rejected a Spurs move, why would he agree to this deal then???

Yeah, our interest dropped once Kenny got the sack but we still hoped Very Happy

Absolute steal for them :bow: Southampton :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:26 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Danny7 wrote:

I'm just surprised Ramirez would agree to go to Southampton. It was reported that he rejected a Spurs move, why would he agree to this deal then???

Yeah, our interest dropped once Kenny got the sack but we still hoped Very Happy

Absolute steal for them :bow: Southampton :bow:

Because spurs xD

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:29 am

I bet Southampton gave him wages he couldn't decline.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:36 am

SkySports: Laudrup confirms Scott Sinclair won't be exteding his current contract.

-

Adam Johnson says he might have to leave the Etihad in order to get prope playing time.

Where's AJ11 going to end up, people?

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:14 am

lmao Ramirez to Southampton. Did not see that coming
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 am

Gaston Ramirez close to joining.........wait...........

SOUTHAMPTON ! (lol)

Apparently according to Gianluca Di Marzio fee of €20m + bonuses has already been agreed between both teams..And Southampton are prepared to offer him a 'major' contract as well.

edit:RG was faster.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 am

And people say Javi Martinez is overpriced... :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 am

rwo power wrote:And people say Javi Martinez is overpriced... :coffee:

Uhmm yes he is,its an inflated City-esque transfer (€40m is a ridiculous amount of money for an up and coming DM) ,seems like Hoeness had enough of 'plastic' clubs so much so that he decided to overspend himself..In today's market its a pretty fair price for Gaston Ramirez,he's a legit talent imo.Still there is no clarity as to what price has been agreed though(different sites have reported different prices)..I'm sure it wont be more than €20m.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 am

Surag wrote:
rwo power wrote:And people say Javi Martinez is overpriced... :coffee:
Uhmm yes he is,its an inflated City-esque transfer (€40m is a ridiculous amount of money for an up and coming DM) ,seems like Hoeness had enough of 'plastic' clubs so much so that he decided to overspend himself..In today's market its a pretty fair price for Gaston Ramirez,he's a legit talent imo.Still there is no clarity as to what price has been agreed though(different sites have reported different prices)..I'm sure it wont be more than €20m.
As a matter of fact, I think pretty much every player in excess of 5-10 mio Euros is overpriced. :coffee:
(Frankly, I wonder if the prices were as over the top if the player agents wouldn't push for especially lucrative (for themselves, that is) transfers all the time.)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:34 am

Can someone explain how West Ham and Southampton emerged from Championship with loads of money?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:36 am

reports QPR have signed Bosingwa. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 am

Its very true rwo..You know Veratti to PSG is a perfect example of a 'forced' transfer..I believe his agent pushed him towards PSG..(Since an inflated fee had already been agreed between both teams)..His agent also happened to collect a hefty commission in the end.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 am

Probably because of those lucrative TV deals they get. Staying in the EPL is more difficult than ever but also more rewarding than ever.

There's a reason a club like Wolverhampton who were relegated aren't selling Fletcher for reportedly 10m. They want to return to the EPL as quickly as possible.

Plus, West Ham, well atleast according to my knowledge have an owner who's willing to spend.

Don't hold your breath though. It maybe all smoke, no fire scenario in the end with Ramirez.
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 am

Ramirez told Corriere Dello Sport: "They believe in me in every way... and above all I have said that they are going to grow. Southampton is a newly promoted team in the English top flight, but they have the means to stand tall in a few years. And with me they are going to build. It's all very stimulating. Even if it is a little strange."

The 21-year-old scored eight goals in 28 apperances in Serie A last season and revealed that he was offered a deal that was too hard to refuse.

"The truth? I think so, yes, this time," he said when asked if he was about to leave. "Bologna have reached an economic agreement with Southampton. There are only a few details to sort out, but they have found the agreement in principle, and the English club have reached an agreement with me.

"It is an offer that you cannot refuse. They will give me so much money (€2 million net per year and more than €1 million signing-on fee)."

Laughing rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 am

So €15m is the fee agreed for him ? Thats relatively cheap actually ,thought they would hold out for more..Or it could be 15m in pounds also ,there's no real clarity to the price agreed..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:48 am

This is the same guy who rejected Spurs since they were offering him a low salary
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:03 am

It's in euros. 11.5million pounds.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:43 am

whats going on with mirallas? i need info!

he is close to an everton move but he said that he is in talks with arsenal too
considering Rvp's move to manu miralas could be quite a good and cheap transfer for arsenal

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:06 pm

i have never seen real madrid be this slow in the transfer market since clownderon left ffs

we have Lass, Kaka to sell and a possibly loan deal for Sahin to make yet we are still playing card games with Spurs over Modric. Clownderons pursue for Ronaldo throughout the whole transfer window all over again??? jeez
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 pm

St. Gaston :bow:

I'm coining this term first should he light up the Prem :coffee:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 pm

LOL RG what do i say to you last night about ITK's and Southampton signing Gaston Ramirez and how it will never happen lol

Vibe wrote:Can someone explain how West Ham and Southampton emerged from Championship with loads of money?

Massive TV money increase next season, teams are just dipping into that.

BTW i have said for a while now that i think Southampton will comfortably stay up they have bought fantastically well and this is just the icing on the cake.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them get top 10.

As for AJ, it was rumoured all over twitter last season night that we are going to sign him.

I hope not personally we don't need wingers and we do need other positions fixed and he's a "match of the day" player.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 pm

That was a good Ramirez interview.

He's just being completely honest, money is the deciding factor in almost every deal, some people just don't like to admit it.

Add that to the fact that it's a decent project that's going to be built around him.....I don't see why he wouldn't take it over offers from bigger clubs, where he'll earn less and just be another piece.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next