Ganso
Milantildeath
Potential
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bonera Empty Bonera

Post by Potential Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:30 pm

I think he'll grow into our new Silva, always had the attributes and the potential but never growed somehow... Finally going to grow to his hype and become our Silva? been great recently although a bit clumsy.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Bonera Empty Re: Bonera

Post by Milantildeath Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:02 pm

I've actually been impressed by him and Acerbi this summer, I think it's a three way race for two positions between Bonera, Acerbi and Mexes this summer.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Acerbi impressive? Suspect
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:25 pm

When did he play bad? Besides the his first friendly in which they played two 45 min games. Other than that he does really well.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:00 pm

he wasnt bad,but sloppy almost in all games.far from impressive imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Ganso wrote:he wasnt bad,but sloppy almost in all games.far from impressive imo
I agree. We need better.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 am

bonera will not be silva, but if he develops into a reliable back up, i will be happy enough with him.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:58 am

Bonera to grow into our new Thiago Silva aka the best defender in the world ?

Seems legit..

Guy is rubbish, has been rubbish ever since he came to Milan. Don't know how some can claim he was good last season when we barely managed to keep clean sheets after Thiago had been injured.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Thing is, Bonera is probably better than Mexes atm 0.o
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:41 pm

bonera was vital for milan last season.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Bonera to grow into our new Thiago Silva aka the best defender in the world ?

Seems legit..

Guy is rubbish, has been rubbish ever since he came to Milan. Don't know how some can claim he was good last season when we barely managed to keep clean sheets after Thiago had been injured.
Can't agree more. Silva's shoelaces have more talent than Bonera.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gianmarco Milanista Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Potential wrote:I think he'll grow into our new Silva, always had the attributes and the potential but never growed somehow... Finally going to grow to his hype and become our Silva? been great recently although a bit clumsy.

Bonera is a terrible defender, he makes too many mistakes and makes bad decisions when pressured by another teams player. Also he is 31 so he has developed into the player he is, he won't grow anymore and has reached his full potential.
Gianmarco Milanista
Gianmarco Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:50 pm

This hate bonera is getting is old....Last season he was our best CB aside from Silva and Nesta and is our best CB ATM.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:35 pm

nichabr wrote:This hate bonera is getting is old....Last season he was our best CB aside from Silva and Nesta and is our best CB ATM.

God save us lol

Mexes imo is comfortably our best Cb. Please remember that Bonera was a converted CB from Rb. Also that every time he was asked to make the step up be failed big time, but hey lets base our new found belief in him on pre-season games.

Bonera is 31, he's reached his potential , has been a rossonero for 6 seasons now, never has he impressed over a season. Never has he forced his way into our starting eleven. He has never been selected by his national team to represent them at international competition. There's a simple reason for all of this : He is average.

I don't hate him, i'm just painfully aware of his lack of ability and lack of confidence.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
nichabr wrote:This hate bonera is getting is old....Last season he was our best CB aside from Silva and Nesta and is our best CB ATM.

God save us lol

Mexes imo is comfortably our best Cb. Please remember that Bonera was a converted CB from Rb. Also that every time he was asked to make the step up be failed big time, but hey lets base our new found belief in him on pre-season games.

Bonera is 31, he's reached his potential , has been a rossonero for 6 seasons now, never has he impressed over a season. Never has he forced his way into our starting eleven. He has never been selected by his national team to represent them at international competition. There's a simple reason for all of this : He is average.

I don't hate him, i'm just painfully aware of his lack of ability and lack of confidence.

Mexes comfortable our best based on what? Bonera last season played well almost every single time he has played...I can admit he is not a good player but he is better than our other CBs.

Also i dont see what the rest of you all see in Mexes the guy runs into most tackles like a madman or a pittbull chasing a bone not to mention his thugish tactics.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Bonera wasn't terrible last season. He exceeded the expectations I had for him
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:27 pm

DRK wrote:Bonera wasn't terrible last season. He exceeded the expectations I had for him

Which (let's face it) were probably lower than a snakes belly.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:36 pm

ACMRox wrote:
DRK wrote:Bonera wasn't terrible last season. He exceeded the expectations I had for him

Which (let's face it) were probably lower than a snakes belly.

Yep pretty much Laughing
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:07 pm

I don't think i'll ever trust Bonera enough to be content with him as a starting defender.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:33 am

nichabr wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

God save us lol

Mexes comfortable our best based on what? Bonera last season played well almost every single time he has played...I can admit he is not a good player but he is better than our other CBs.

Also i dont see what the rest of you all see in Mexes the guy runs into most tackles like a madman or a pittbull chasing a bone not to mention his thugish tactics.

Mexes has been very solid for his national team ever since he was recalled. Last season he played extremely well for someone coming off a 6 month lay off, this season he will be better prepared.
He is also plays with much more confidence and conviction than the rest of our Cb choices. I'd rather have a raging pitbull in my defence than a meek terrier.

Can't believe ppl buying into the Bonera hype nor can i believe that he will most likely start for AC Milan
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
nichabr wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

God save us lol

Mexes has been very solid for his national team ever since he was recalled. Last season he played extremely well for someone coming off a 6 month lay off, this season he will be better prepared.
He is also plays with much more confidence and conviction than the rest of our Cb choices. I'd rather have a raging pitbull in my defence than a meek terrier.

Can't believe ppl buying into the Bonera hype nor can i believe that he will most likely start for AC Milan
I agree with you on Bonera's crapness, but Mexes is not a good option either. He's far too slow and has poor marking skills. Not to mention his tendency to snap at any given moment. I've been anti-Mexes for a while now, but his catastrophic performances at Euro 2012 confirmed that he's really not the prime player he was at Roma 4-5 yrs ago.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 am

I have some concerns as well, however Mexes has been a starting Cb in Serie A for much longer than Bonera and the most experienced in the squad.
Its a no brainer for me that Mexes should start above the rest.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 pm

The way Mexes basically gave the goal to Barca last season is not easily forgotten. He has a lot to prove for Milan.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Mexes,acerbi,bonera...they are all crap
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:00 pm

God i hope we get a new CB.....Our current ones are not half as good as we need although i hope Acerbi can prove me wrong.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next