RealGunner
lenear1030
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
barca 2011
84 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Grosskreutz:

Grosskreutz states that he is happy at Borussia, but doesn’t want to rule anything out at the moment.

“I love Borussia. But I cannot rule out anything, it would not be professional,” the Germany international said to Sport Bild.

The talented footballer explains that English Premier League would be his preferred destination and reveals he has a soft spot for Liverpool.

“It would be a dream to play for Liverpool some day. England is a dream for all footballers.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Gil Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Wenger should have never sold Ade to City. That was the beginning of the end.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Gil wrote:Wenger should have never sold Ade to City.

Had problems with most of his Arsenal colleagues, was out of form, wanted a pay-rise he didn't deserve and Arsenal got £25million for him. One of the best deals Arsenal ever made imo.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Also Cazorla seems to be too good to be true Neutral
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:49 pm

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/robin-van-persie-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Well it seems like Man City are odds on favorites to sign Van Persie for the bookies.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:50 pm

He won't sign for City IMO. I believe he has a small bit of dignity in him... Atleast I hope so. Signing for City would be one of the biggest "*bleep* you"s in football imo.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Well Arsenal have not won trophies in years so if RVP moves it is completely & 100 % justifiable. The money thing is a different zone.

But saying if he leaves Arsenal he becomes a traitot is garbage. I can see how Arsenal prioritize their heroes when they had Henry's statue thing made before Bergkamp.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Well Italian sources have barely reported anything on RVP links..Its only the English newspapers who have reported of Juve's supposed interest in RVP.

I think i'd trust the Italian sources more at this point and that is Jovetic being our No.1 Target. smoking
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Tottenham looking for Cazorla hmm

Interesting. He's a great player who I've always liked and he could come at a good price. Just not sure where he would fit in. I'm assuming Spurs will play a 4-3-3, and then we already have 2 AM's in VdV and Sigurdsson, and both aren't wingers, and neither is Cazorla in the traditional sense.

I guess I could see him playing on the right wing with him drifting inside and allowing Kyle Walker to push up and provide the width.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Isn't it just funny that when a new "hero" steps up for Arsenal he ends up leaving in the summer? Is this a curse or something?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Destro:

Enrico Preziosi admits that Mattia Destro is now free to complete a transfer to Roma and that it could be concluded by tomorrow.

The striker’s co-ownership between Siena and the Grifone was finally resolved this week and reports this morning already suggested that terms for the youngster’s transfer to the Giallorossi were agreed.

As reports persist that the deal has already been reached, with Genoa reportedly receiving as much as €7m up front on an initial loan move plus co-ownership of Gianmario Piscitella, Preziosi has admitted that talks could be less than 24 hours away from completion.

“If there are no hitches then the sale of Destro could be sealed by tomorrow,” the President told Genoa’s official website.

“I am waiting to hear, from my own people, the outcome of the meeting, but the path is now clear for him to go.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:44 pm

According to El Mundo Deportivo are two the teams interested in the Dutch striker of Barcelona, Ibrahim Afellay: Borussia Dortmund and Schalke04.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Mesbah:

Mesbah is flattered to be linked with the likes of Arsenal, Tottenham, Marseille and Torino, but has made it clear that he sees his immediate future in Milan.

"It is flattering when you hear about teams with big reputations being interested in you and I am grateful to be linked with all of those teams," said the highly-rated left-back.

"However, I want to stay with AC Milan and fight to be in the starting line-up.

"I love Milan and I feel very happy here."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Isn't it just funny that when a new "hero" steps up for Arsenal he ends up leaving in the summer? Is this a curse or something?

Maybe we should make Bendtner our new hero. hmm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:15 pm

I don't get why reject the juve bid ? Sell him to them even if the offer is 10m or something.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:23 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Isn't it just funny that when a new "hero" steps up for Arsenal he ends up leaving in the summer? Is this a curse or something?

Maybe we should make Bendtner our new hero. hmm
Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm

RealGunner wrote:I don't get why reject the juve bid ? Sell him to them even if the offer is 10m or something.

That's foolish.

Sell him to whoever offers the most money...truth is Van Persie is not going to make a huge difference at City......the more money you get the more money you have to spend on players you need.

You want to sell Van Persie for less money than Jordi Alba just to make sure he stays out of the PL?

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Probably because they're holding for the best possible offer since this is just an initial approach.According to some reports they were asking for 25m pounds initially but that has come down to 20m pounds since none of the clubs interested are willing to pay that kind of amount.

I hope we are not stupid enough to raise the offer..He probably wont come here anyway..Will of the player would be very important in this case.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Le Samourai wrote:truth is Van Persie is not going to make a huge difference at City.

You have some crystal ball or something ?Well if Arsenal end up selling to either of the Manchester clubs,the gap between them and either of the clubs is going to further increase.Just saying.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Surag wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:truth is Van Persie is not going to make a huge difference at City.

You have some crystal ball or something ?Well if Arsenal end up selling to either of the Manchester clubs,the gap between them and either of the clubs is going to further increase.Just saying.

Nope, just have to look at what City already have there, they have Aguero who all in all I'll consider a better player, they have Tevez and they have Balo.Never at any point in this season were they lacking a forward.

What exactly is Van Persie going to do that the players they have already don't do? Nothing.

The gap between them has decreased greatly this summer and if they sell Van Persie for max money and make apt signings they could go a long way towards closing it, regardless of who they sell him to.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:46 pm

SAF confirms RVP bid..

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/Jul/sir-alex-ferguson-confirms-robin-van-persie-bid.aspx
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:48 pm

-----------RVP
Kagawa---Rooney---Nani

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Rather united than City

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:51 pm

mtfootball wrote:-----------RVP
Kagawa---Rooney---Nani

And people think the gap wont increase Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:Rather united than City

Dude he might actually help United tho.

If he does go to United it'll be funny tho, because SAF will convert Kagawa to a DM.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm

MT loves his formations lol Laughing

Hope the Dutch c**t goes to Juve. United will walk the League if they sign him.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next