RealGunner
lenear1030
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
barca 2011
84 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Gil Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm

MT loves his formations lol Laughing

Hope the Dutch c**t goes to Juve. United will walk the League if they sign him.

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:55 pm

thats what i want as well Gil

hope we accept the juve bid
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:thats what i want as well Gil

hope we accept the juve bid

Yep. £20m is a fair price for a Top 3 striker.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Messi, Ibra, Benzema, Aguero >>>> :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Hope we dont sign him.(We wont anyway)

I want Jovetic smoking
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Genoa are reportedly in talks with Roma over a possible deal to take back striker Marco Borriello this summer.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Surag wrote:Hope we dont sign him.(We wont anyway)

I want Jovetic smoking

You look so desperate dude, stop talking about van Persie lol
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:15 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Surag wrote:Hope we dont sign him.(We wont anyway)

I want Jovetic smoking

You look so desperate dude, stop talking about van Persie lol

About what ?why should i be ?Was responding to RG's comment there..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Hope we don't sign a Top 3 striker when you have clowns like Matri, Borriello, Iaquinta, Luca Toni etc masquerading as footballers. :facepalm:

Since when did 28 become too old btw? Cristiano will be 28 in a few months you're telling me you wouldn't want him in your team either?

Ibra will be 31 in October yet people were saying 23m for him was a bargain (nevermind him being the 2nd most payed player in the World).
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Van persie doesn't rely on his speed like ronaldo does either

Great fit for juve imo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Van Persie to take over Del Pieros #10? :coffee:

but United need to sell berbatov if we get van persie, he is still a hell of a player I feel bad for him, he was a pleasure to watch in Uniteds pre season game, so silky smooth....Van Persie, Welbeck, Chicharito, Berbatov.....not badddddd tho

--------Van Persie
Nani----Rooney----Valencia
------Kagawa--Carrick
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Our highest paid player(provided Buffon signs a new contract) is at 4m euros per year..(He is currently at 6 now)

Now this guy wants 7-8m a year which is just too much and i'm sure we wont break the wage barrier just for him.

And neither do i want us to miss out on Jovetic ,he has the class and personality to succeed at Juve plus his wages are in the affordable range plus he'd have a great resale value just in case Barca or Madrid come calling in the future..Now get that ?

20m pounds(25m euros) is a significant investment by Juve's standards..I wouldnt pay that much for an injury prone player closing in on 30 plus with sky high wages..It would be good short investment ,but i'm talking more for a long term.

Van Persie to take over Del Pieros #10? :coffee:

Jovetic..

Last edited by Surag on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Massimiliano Allegri has admitted that Milan are at “Year Zero” after losing so many players during the summer.
“This is Year Zero for Milan,” Coach Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.
“In all 12 champions have left, some due to their age and others because of decisions made by the club.
“We must work on the foundations, even if there are still many players who remained. There is a month left in the transfer market and last season the team really changed its identity right at the end of that window.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Internacional president Giovanni Luigi has warned clubs around Europe that Leandro Damião will not be leaving the Beira-Rio this summer.

Reports in Italy have suggested that AC Milan see the Brazil international as the ideal replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who left the San Siro to join Paris Saint-Germain earlier this week.

Damião's agent, Stefano Castagna, revealed on Thursday that he had held informal talks with the Rossoneri over the possibility of his client joining the Italian club, but Luigi insists that the player is not for sale.

''There are no negotiations," the Inter chief told MilanNews. ''None at all, because we are not willing to let the player go.

''His agent may have spoken with Milan, but we are the ones who conduct negotiations, certainly not the agent.

''We will not open talks, the player is not up for sale, so it is pointless to put a price on him. He is priceless.''

Damião has also been linked with Tottenham Hotspur.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 pm

EXCLUSIVE
By Renato Maisani

Maarten Stekelenburg's future at Roma is in doubt as newly-appointed coach Zdenek Zeman has set his sights on bringing in Inter goalkeeper Julio Cesar, Goal.com has learned.

The 29-year-old Stekelenburg joined Roma from Ajax in the summer of 2011, but was plagued by misfortune in his first season with the Giallorossi. The Netherlands international not only missed a number of games due to injuries, but he also received two red cards in Serie A last term.

His unconvincing performances throughout 2011-12 have raised questions about his form and consistency, and Zeman is ready to let go of Stekelenburg in order to make Julio Cesar his new No.1.

The Brazilian goalkeeper has been deemed surplus to requirements at Inter following the arrival of Samir Handanovic from Udinese, and the Nerazzurri are looking to cash in on the 32-year-old.

There has yet to be any contact between the two clubs, but Roma are preparing a €3 million offer for the wantaway shot-stopper, and are willing to offer Julio Cesar a two-year contract worth €2.5m per season plus bonuses.

---------------------------

Terrible move from Zeman imo. Stek has done nothing wrong to warrant that type of abuse. Though the rubbish factor on this is pretty high since none of Roma's transfer sites or any of the main Italian sites have reported much on this.

EDIT: Sky Italia reporting that we've denied any interest in Julio Cesar on the grounds that his wage demands would be too much.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Hernanes has denied reports of links with Barcelona or Milan. “There has been no contact. My head is here, at Lazio, where I am very happy.”

The Brazilian midfielder was reported to be of interest to Barça and the Rossoneri amid rumours he was struggling to settle under new Coach Vladimir Petkovic.

“I am relaxed, there has been no contact,” assured Hernanes in a Press conference after today’s 11-0 friendly win over a local side.

“My head is here, at Lazio, where I am very happy. Our objective is the Champions League, so we must be concentrated and careful that we don’t let it slip through our fingers again.”

Mauro Zarate has returned to the club after a year-long loan spell at Inter and scored a brace in today’s game.

“Zarate is a great player and if he maintains this desire then he can be very useful.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 pm

ESPN: Chelsea's £17 million bid for Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski rejected
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 pm

More attackers. hmm

-----------------------------

Reports emerging from Portugal suggest that Milan’s transfer target Rolando is on the cusp of signing for Fenerbahce instead.
The Porto defender had been the preferred candidate to replace Thiago Silva, who alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic joined PSG this week.
Conflicting reports from Portuguese newspaper Correio de Manha insists Rolando is at the advanced stages of negotiations with the Turkish outfit.
This would be another major set-back to the Rossoneri’s summer preperations for the new term. Fans of the Rossoneri have warned of planning protests at the perceived weakening of the squad.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Out of favour striker Marouane Chamakh is being linked with a move to Russian side Rubin Kazan.

A Kazan source told lifesports.ru, “Chamakh is very interesting to our club. He can be a great striker to provide a focal point to our attacks.”

“Work towards new acquisitions are still ongoing,” Life Sports Rubin spokesman Maxim Lopukhov said. “The primary goal is to find a forward. But in any case, I cannot give you any specific names.”

Chamakh’s agent, Pierre Frohlich is quoted too, saying of his client’s Arsenal career, “Marouane would like to continue playing in this team but if the Gunners will want to sell the rights to the player, we can talk about specifics.”

Wages would probably prove something of a stumbling block as Chamakh, signed on a free transfer, will have a signing on fee paid over the duration of his contract as well as his standard salary.

However, with the signings of Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud the likelihood of Chamakh earning a first team spot are reduced, even if Robin van Persie leaves, and the goal-shy Moroccan international will really have to consider leaving to play regularly next season.

http://t.co/xvRkdUUG

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Blaszczykowski's current deal expires next summer but he insists he would be happy to stay and it is thought an extension could be sorted out during next week's training camp.

"I am under contract with Borussia Dortmund and I am feeling great," the 26-year-old said in kicker-Sportmagazin.

"We are actually in talks with Michael Zorc (Borussia Dortmund's general manager) regarding a new contract.

"I really have no trouble staying on for longer than (June) 2013.

"I have had five great years at this club thus far."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 pm

to those who are saying Giroud will easily replace RVP.

I am not convinced yet, we've seen amazing strikers in Ligue 1, being one season wonders and doing *bleep* all after that. See Gignac and Chamakh.

Ridiculous people saying RVP leaving Arsenal isn't a big deal for Arsenal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:44 pm

There are reports in Spain that Newcastle have joined the race for Marseille’s 22 year-old Spanish right-back Cesar Azpilicueta, although Chelsea have been tracking the top youngsters for at least the last year.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Schweini wrote:to those who are saying Giroud will easily replace RVP.

I am not convinced yet, we've seen amazing strikers in Ligue 1, being one season wonders and doing *bleep* all after that. See Gignac and Chamakh.

Ridiculous people saying RVP leaving Arsenal isn't a big deal for Arsenal.

lol you've obviously never watched any of those three in France so stop pretending that you have.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:07 pm

We're not getting Lawanandoski. It's a fake Rumour.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Kick wrote:We're not getting Lawanandoski. It's a fake Rumour.

Who?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:35 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Kick wrote:We're not getting Lawanandoski. It's a fake Rumour.

Who?
rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next