RealGunner
lenear1030
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
barca 2011
84 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:29 am

Al Thani is loaded so Malaga's situation is really lol worthy Laughing

In any case I think Malaga will eventually be bailed out maybe Al Thani is just making the Malaga board sweat for not sticking to the budget they were given.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:01 am

Sky Sport: Juventus and Robin van Persie have already an agreement on €5.5-€6 mill pr season.

I dont know if this wage offer is before or after taxes..If its inclusive of taxes this offer is lower than Arsenal's and no way he's going to accept it.

In any case i find it hard to believe this report.And it also seems like he's hardly interested in joining us.(clearly wants Premier League stay)..

I wont jump the gun yet..And i'll stick to my prediction ,i just dont see this transfer happening.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:07 am

Surag wrote:
Sky Sport: Juventus and Robin van Persie have already an agreement on €5.5-€6 mill pr season.

I dont know if this wage offer is before or after taxes..If its inclusive of taxes this offer is lower than Arsenal's and no way he's going to accept it.

In any case i find it hard to believe this report.And it also seems like he's hardly interested in joining us.(clearly wants Premier League stay)..

I wont jump the gun yet..And i'll stick to my prediction ,i just dont see this transfer happening.

You seems to think Van Persie is bigger than Juventus...? I dont like that, look at all the great players that have played for Juventus and who they heck is Van Persie...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:10 am

I'm just being realistic.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 am

Surag wrote:I'm just being realistic.

According to your realistic nature, Buffon shouldn't be playing for Juventus because he's the greatest Keeper still playing.

Van Persie is nothing, if Ibrahimovic could play for PSG then who they heck is Van Persie...?

Dont confuse clubs like Man Shitty, the constructions of Arab billionaires with prestigious clubs like Bayern Munchen and Juventus.

If Juventus really want him they will get him, I believe if he doesn't come it's because Juventus didn't want him that much...

End of story.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 am

The Messiah wrote:Van Persie is nothing, if Ibrahimovic could play for PSG then who they heck is Van Persie.

LOL Ibra earns €14m at PSG..Massive difference right there.

He wouldnt say no if we're offering exorbitant wages but we clearly are not.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 am

Surag wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Van Persie is nothing, if Ibrahimovic could play for PSG then who they heck is Van Persie.

LOL Ibra earns €14m at PSG..Massive difference right there.

He wouldnt say no if we're offering exorbitant wages but we clearly are not.

That means Juventus doesn't want him that much, but you were making it seems like he can not be interested in Juventus, as if to say Juventus are too small for him..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 am

No i dint mean that way,moving from Arsenal to Juventus is a step up definitely smoking

Meant to say he wouldnt be interested in playing in what is now a 3rd rate league sadly..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:18 am

Barrettinator wrote:But £32M for a "game changer off the bench"? scratch Sure Fergie will do that? You'd have to think he'll start a lot of games.

Fergie signed Anderson for £25.6m and we all saw how much of a regular first team player he became Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:30 am

Surag wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:But £32M for a "game changer off the bench"? scratch Sure Fergie will do that? You'd have to think he'll start a lot of games.

Fergie signed Anderson for £25.6m and we all saw how much of a regular first team player he became Laughing
True.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:19 am

Bayern seem to be more serious about Lars Bender than thought. Leverkusen may not be really amused about them trying to snatch up Bender, but they might cave in for 25(+?) mio Euros.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/lars-bender/bayern-neuer-angriff-auf-bayer-star-25298892.bild.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:29 am

€25m seems hard to reject..But would Voeller sell him to Bayern though ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 am

Surag wrote:€25m seems hard to reject..But would Voeller sell him to Bayern though ?
Well, there is not only Völler. Wolfgang Holzhäuserhas a say, too. As of now, both are adamant against the transfer, but one never knows. (And maybe Lars would like to have a more serious shot at the Bundesliga championship with Bayern than with Leverkusen. And Bayern plays CL and Leverkusen only EL.)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 am

las provincias reporting that we're in advanced negotiations for didac and both us and milan are happy with a 4 mil fee banana
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 am

Valencia finally having two quality fullbacks on both side. Joao Pereira was very impressive during the Euros, and Didac is a quality defender
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:50 am

rwo power wrote:Bayern seem to be more serious about Lars Bender than thought. Leverkusen may not be really amused about them trying to snatch up Bender, but they might cave in for 25(+?) mio Euros.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/lars-bender/bayern-neuer-angriff-auf-bayer-star-25298892.bild.html

I say we sign Lars this season and get his brother season after and everybody is happy...

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 28 Kill
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:56 am

LEquipe: Milan are in talks with Robben and would be willing to offer 20m for him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Todays reports say that we made a bid of 26mil. € for Maritnez.

The third choice ,after Martinez and L.Bender seems to be Nigel de Jong
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Lucas Moura's agent Wagner Ribeiro —"He won't go. He's happy at São Paulo. We must forget this subject. There's no chance if him leaving now"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

EDIT: A Bola claiming Chelsea are back in for Hulk. Sad
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Walcott:

But Arsenal are in talks to extend his deal and the England international insists there is nothing to be alarmed about.

"It was always going to be (a case of) hold back until the end of the Euros," Walcott told Sky Sports News.

"We continue to talk and we'll just see where it goes."

Asked if he had been unsettled by the rumours of a move, Walcott added: "Not at all because I didn't have a clue about any other clubs, anything.

"I'm an honest guy. I like to get on with my job. I've got to work on pre-season, I don't want any distractions.

"Like I say, my agent and the club will continue to talk and when there's something to know I'll get involved."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:20 pm

- Roma to meet with entourage of Marseille midfielder Morgan Amalfitano

- Roma renew interest in Benfica midfielder Axel Witsel

- Mattia Destro is expected to undergo a medical tomorrow before signing his contract

- Ivan Piris is undergoing his medical today before penning his loan deal worth 1m now and another 5m at the end of the season.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Lol from where will Roma get the money for Witsel ?I mean he is valued at €25-30m by Benfica.

Spoiler:

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Selling De Rossi to buy Witsel for the same money?

give me a chair i want to watch that happen lol, retardness 101
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Kafoumba Coulibaly has revealed he wants to leave Nice in order to pursue a career in the Premier League.

"I have two years left on my contract," Coulibaly told skysports.com.

"I want to move somewhere else. Hopefully Nice will accept a bid for me and I can take my career to another level.

"Playing in England can be exciting for me. I would love that and another league will be welcomed.

"I want to leave on good terms here."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:41 pm

CDS:

Manchester City full-back Aleksandar Kolarov is on the verge of a return to Italian football as Inter Milan close in on the Serbian international.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Sell ibra and thiago------>buy midfielders and fullbacks
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum