Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

+40
elm_baraja_shaman
Jack Daniels
guest7
dostoevsky
:{Mr.Mustachio!
nasir6371
The Franchise
TrezeGent
zizzle
7amood11
chinomaster182
kiranr
Jonathan28
donttreadonred
CBarca
Tomwin Lannister
REWB
the xcx
Abramovich
silver
spanky
urbaNRoots
Luca
The Messiah
Babun
Vibe
Juveman17
Le Samourai
Adit
jibers
Swanhends
Gil
Harmonica
S
Onyx
Lex
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
juventus101
44 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Juve's systems overrated here. Doesn't matter if they won Serie A with no competition. They'd have to change their system with Fabregas, Ozil etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:32 pm

-----------Pirlo----------
--Marchisio-----Vidal-----
-----------Cesc----------
----------Striker----------

Plays as a midfielder, just doesn't replace anyone in Juventus midfield.Last I checked an attacking midfielder was a midfielder.

Unless your argument was they won't drop Vuncinic or Matri for him Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by S Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:34 pm

For all the butthurt Fabregas fanboys here..

Cesc is an AM ,pointless discussion..Happy now ? smoking
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28515
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:35 pm

mtfootball wrote:Juve's systems overrated here. Doesn't matter if they won Serie A with no competition. They'd have to change their system with Fabregas, Ozil etc.

A system overrated? i think i have heard it all now Laughing how can a system be overrated ffs ? rofl

You dont change your system that has deemed successful and an entire season unbeaten for one f*cking player.

It's f*cking insanity.

There's more to football than just more ability, some seem to not realise that.


Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 23148363
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:37 pm

jibers wrote:
The Franchise wrote:This is such a silly discussion.

I dislike Cesc as a player, but obviously Juve would trip over themselves if they could get him lol

I dont understand why people are saying, he cant fit their system or whatever. Like system and formations are never changed for players of his ability.

Obviously they need players to protect Pirlo so they play Vidal and Marchiso. But you really couldnt come to the conclusion they would simply play him as a number 10 in front of those 3 with 1 striker in front, thus keeping the 3 men at the back?

He ruined Barca when they changed system for him? Not exactly, but I see that arguement. However, thats because his inclusion made the team worse than it was previously. That would not happen with Juve in that position give to him, because it would suit both him and the team.

How would Cesc benefit Juves high pressur e MF? Laughing

I'm sorry but this is a joke. There were even statments made in the Barce;lona camp of Cesc getting in peoples way and looking lost when Barceloina pressed. He would never be used to sheild Pirlo!

The only place he would play is a SS. Did you even wathc Juve? I watched all their games and Cesc would not touch their MF.

PS nice to see a light hearted post mate, in the Barca section all your post have been unsually cynical.. Laughing

Really? I mean Cesc playing instead of Vucinic is going to bring Juves' pressure come to a streeching holt?

Dont buy it at all.

We all already know he struggled with pressing at Barca, but there is coaching and time needed for that. How about lets see if he can figure it out, other players didnt get it straight away either.

We are arguing sematics here. You say he has to play second striker, I say he has to play like a 10 behind a single striker...its the exact same thing.

I dont need to answer if I watched or not, never goes anywhere. I say I did, you can say I didnt, neither of us can prove our point.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Le Samourai wrote:-----------Pirlo----------
--Marchisio-----Vidal-----
-----------Cesc----------
----------Striker----------

Plays as a midfielder, just doesn't replace anyone in Juventus midfield.Last I checked an attacking midfielder was a midfielder.

Unless your argument was they won't drop Vuncinic or Matri for him Laughing

THIS.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Juve's systems overrated here. Doesn't matter if they won Serie A with no competition. They'd have to change their system with Fabregas, Ozil etc.

A system overrated? i think i have heard it all now Laughing how can a system be overrated ffs ? rofl

You dont change your system that has deemed successful and an entire season unbeaten for one f*cking player.

It's f*cking insanity.

There's more to football than just more ability, some seem to not realise that.


Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 23148363

Because Zidane, Ozil etc wouldn't get into it. When you have those players, they become the system. By the looks of it Serie A was poor last season. It's not like they won the CL with this system either.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Swanhends Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Totally different argument..... Stoke would change thier entire way of playing to fit them in as they dont have a successful system that has won them trophies....

Juventus have.

"A system that has won them trophies" - Where was I when Juve won more than one trophy?

Winning one trophy in a season where they weren't playing in Europe means the logic works for Juve and not for Stoke?

GLS wrote:The fact you believe what your saying is ridiculous.... this is'nt Fifa ffs.
Are "this isn't FIFA" and "you're living in a FIFA world" the new "cool" things to say? Because I fail to see how they have any relevance to this discussion

Fifa has nothing to do with what people are going on about in here....This thread is about people using the same f*cking retarded logic used by people who say things like "Busquets wouldn't get into Man United's team because he doesn't fit their system" - Care to defend your logic there, Mole?

I guess I'm just living in a fifa world :bow:

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:46 pm

jibers wrote:

How would Cesc benefit Juves high pressur e MF? Laughing

I'm sorry but this is a joke. There were even statments made in the Barce;lona camp of Cesc getting in peoples way and looking lost when Barceloina pressed. He would never be used to sheild Pirlo!


can i see those statements please ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:51 pm

@ MT

Not when Pirlo is the system they dont Laughing

Also La Liga fan accusing Serie A of lacking competition is lulz worthy at best Laughing

Dont know why i did'nt say this before but what ever..... If it ain't broke don't fix it.

@Bhends
Busquets would get into Man Utd's team because he's better than Carrick at that role.... especially next to Scholes because United a lot more possession oriented team with Scholes.

I dont believe Fabregas is better than Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal at the roles that Conte asks of them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:56 pm

How do we know a midfield of Pirlo, Vidal and Fabregas wouldn't do better with different roles?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:06 pm

mtfootball wrote:How do we know a midfield of Pirlo, Vidal and Fabregas wouldn't do better with different roles?

Defensively poor, it's been explained already that Pirlo needs two runners/pressers next to him and Fabregas could'nt fulfill such a role.

To expand on the Busquets at Man Utd point.... he would fit that role Bhends questioned extremely well IMO and has performed it at Barca before during the Ibra season.

Busquets Xavi
Pedro Messi Iniesta
Ibra

Rather similar to.....

Carrick Scholes
Valencia Rooney Nani
Welbeck

Would'nt you say? not identical but similar in any case and i feel Busquets could fulfill such a role with no issues.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:08 pm

So Pirlo's always played with 2 runners?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 pm

mtfootball wrote:So Pirlo's always played with 2 runners?

Majority yes ( although there was a very successful period when he didnt), he did'nt need it as much earlier in his career but he does now...

As he got older, his defensive ability has wained a bit....

The whole Juve system is built around him if Juve were to sign Fabregas i doubt they would totally change that to fit him in.

Pirlo is the key, if Pirlo was'nt there then it's different but as it is then it's totally impossible IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:18 pm

What's wrong with having just 1 player who does the tackling etc?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
mtfootball wrote:So Pirlo's always played with 2 runners?

Majority yes ( although there was a very successful period when he didnt), he did'nt need it as much earlier in his career but he does now...

As he got older, his defensive ability has wained a bit....

The whole Juve system is built around him if Juve were to sign Fabregas i doubt they would totally change that to fit him in.

Pirlo is the key, if Pirlo was'nt there then it's different but as it is then it's totally impossible IMO.

Mole stop entertaining this guy. He is a closet Barcelona fan that always praises their players. He will not stop till you bend over and say, yes...cesc would line up in the mf. What a joke.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Seriously after Le Samourai's post is there anything to discuss more? He would get into the midfield but not by replacing the MVP trio. End of story.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17218
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Luca Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:37 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Seriously after Le Samourai's post is there anything to discuss more? He would get into the midfield but not by replacing the MVP trio. End of story.

It should be as simple as this
The question should be 'would Fabregas get into the starting 11 at juventus?'
And the answer would obviously be yes

Laughing hard at some of these comments though

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Can't believe we have this thread at 11 pages!


Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:46 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Seriously after Le Samourai's post is there anything to discuss more? He would get into the midfield but not by replacing the MVP trio. End of story.

This. ^
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3113
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:59 pm

What if Juve already had 3 quality forwards?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 pm

jibers wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
mtfootball wrote:So Pirlo's always played with 2 runners?

Majority yes ( although there was a very successful period when he didnt), he did'nt need it as much earlier in his career but he does now...

As he got older, his defensive ability has wained a bit....

The whole Juve system is built around him if Juve were to sign Fabregas i doubt they would totally change that to fit him in.

Pirlo is the key, if Pirlo was'nt there then it's different but as it is then it's totally impossible IMO.

Mole stop entertaining this guy. He is a closet Barcelona fan that always praises their players. He will not stop till you bend over and say, yes...cesc would line up in the mf. What a joke.

I'm not a fan of the current Fabregas. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 pm

pep nearly ruined him. Tito is our last hope
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:pep nearly ruined him. Tito is our last hope

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Tito10

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:26 pm

RealGunner wrote:pep nearly ruined him. Tito is our last hope

#saveusPITO :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:27 am

mtfootball wrote:What if Juve already had 3 quality forwards?
But they don't.

Don't know what side I'm going to but i do agree that Fransh!ts Crapbregas cannot replace Marchisio in their current set-up but that doesn't mean they can't change it.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 8 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum