Midfield

+3
dostoevsky
Red Alert
Patrick Bateman
7 posters

Go down

Midfield  Empty Midfield

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:04 am


Who will it be ...

Montolivo ? Fernando ? Both ? Someone else?


I know who I want for the midfield I don't think I need to say his name ...

But I want to know who do you think will arrive ?

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 am

Are they even close to signing with Roma?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:31 am

sciacca wrote:Are they even close to signing with Roma?

No...

Just a few names that we've been linked with over the past few days...

We are going to sign a new midfielder that I have no doubt about.The question is though who will it be ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:47 am

^ Aquilani if reports are true and he's leaving for 6m. /facepalm for LFC btw
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Fiorentina have just reiterated that Montolivo will be sold abroad, which is a pity as he would be a great fit for Roma.

Someone seriously needs to make a late grab for Poli, though I won't lie in saying that if he ended up at a top club other than Milan I'd be a tad bitter. I think he's going to remain loyal to Sampdoria however.

Having invested such a large fee in Osvaldo though I wouldn't be surprised to see Roma simply stick with what they have, though I don't agree with such a policy. There are relatively cheap options which could help, such as Parolo, however I haven't heard too many midfield links to Roma to be optimistic about recently.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 pm

I've looked into Parolo recently and Cesena aren't willing to let him go this season apparently. Not that they have much power to hold on to him.

We absolutely need reinforcements in midfield though. Augusto Fernandez of River Plate continues to be an option at 5m, but I do think we still have our sights set on Fernando. Porto have continued to freeze him out of their squad.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13370
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by JAY-Z Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Gago is another option..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Boriello was linked with a return to Genoa. They may be willing to part with Miguel Veloso in exchange, with some money to sweeten the deal as well. Veloso was undoubtedly a flop last season, but I still think he's a good midfielder if he can get back to where he was at Sporting. He's rated at about 8-10 million though.

We're also upping our interest in Fernando Gago. Madrid have the requisite numbers in midfield so Gago is surplus to requirements once more with the arrival of Sahin.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13370
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:38 am

http://www.forza-roma.com/35790/fenucci-kjaer-e-vicino-e-arriveranno-due-centrocampisti-di-cui-uno-e-noto-alla-stampa


Fenucci has said that 2 midfielders will arrive...


I really hope Gago isn't one of them ...NOT WHAT WE NEED...Plus he sucks ...


Montolivo and Fernando please..


-----------------------------------------Fernando-------------------------------------
-------------DDR---------------------------------------------------Montolivo--------


What a midfield that would be...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:30 am

I prefer Pizaro over Montolivo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:37 am

sciacca wrote:I prefer Pizaro over Montolivo

Pizarro is getting on sadly ...We need to start looking for a replacement and Montolivo would be just perfect for that spot in midfield...Keep Pizarro as a sub though...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:41 am

Perrotta is 33, Pizzaro, Simplicio and Taddei are 31, Brighi is 30. When you have so many approaching the veteran stage it's best to begin replacing them as soon as possible, especially given that some of their contributions have been questionable for quite some time now.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by ErPupone Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 am

The Fonz wrote:
sciacca wrote:I prefer Pizaro over Montolivo

Pizarro is getting on sadly ...We need to start looking for a replacement and Montolivo would be just perfect for that spot in midfield...Keep Pizarro as a sub though...

I see you've changed your opinion about Montolivo lol
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:46 am

ErPupone wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
sciacca wrote:I prefer Pizaro over Montolivo

Pizarro is getting on sadly ...We need to start looking for a replacement and Montolivo would be just perfect for that spot in midfield...Keep Pizarro as a sub though...

I see you've changed your opinion about Montolivo lol

Montolivo >>>Gago :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by ErPupone Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:48 am

The Fonz wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
sciacca wrote:I prefer Pizaro over Montolivo

Pizarro is getting on sadly ...We need to start looking for a replacement and Montolivo would be just perfect for that spot in midfield...Keep Pizarro as a sub though...

I see you've changed your opinion about Montolivo lol

Montolivo >>>Gago :coffee:

Well yea that's an easy one. But Montolivo went from being average to just perfect for you. His performance against Spain probably had nothing to do with that, did it? Wink
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:54 am

ErPupone wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
sciacca wrote:I prefer Pizaro over Montolivo

Pizarro is getting on sadly ...We need to start looking for a replacement and Montolivo would be just perfect for that spot in midfield...Keep Pizarro as a sub though...

I see you've changed your opinion about Montolivo lol

Montolivo >>>Gago :coffee:

Well yea that's an easy one. But Montolivo went from being average to just perfect for you. His performance against Spain probably had nothing to do with that, did it? Wink


I didn't even see that match..Just out of all the names for the CM position that we've been linked to he fits the bill..A bouns is that he's Italian and most importantly SERIE A PROVEN ..We need some more of them in the team..We have to many La liga players ...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by ErPupone Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 pm

The Fonz wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
sciacca wrote:I prefer Pizaro over Montolivo

Pizarro is getting on sadly ...We need to start looking for a replacement and Montolivo would be just perfect for that spot in midfield...Keep Pizarro as a sub though...

I see you've changed your opinion about Montolivo lol

Montolivo >>>Gago :coffee:

Well yea that's an easy one. But Montolivo went from being average to just perfect for you. His performance against Spain probably had nothing to do with that, did it? Wink


I didn't even see that match..Just out of all the names for the CM position that we've been linked to he fits the bill..A bouns is that he's Italian and most importantly SERIE A PROVEN ..We need some more of them in the team..We have to many La liga players ...

Agreed. And did you at least see the highlights of Italy-Spain? Montolivo was a beast.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Montolivo was indeed fantastic against Spain. One of his better displays for Italy. I wouldn't be at averse to him joining us. He's now got to be our best candidate ahead of Fernando.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13370
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:44 pm

ErPupone wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
sciacca wrote:I prefer Pizaro over Montolivo

Pizarro is getting on sadly ...We need to start looking for a replacement and Montolivo would be just perfect for that spot in midfield...Keep Pizarro as a sub though...

I see you've changed your opinion about Montolivo lol

Montolivo >>>Gago :coffee:

Well yea that's an easy one. But Montolivo went from being average to just perfect for you. His performance against Spain probably had nothing to do with that, did it? Wink


I didn't even see that match..Just out of all the names for the CM position that we've been linked to he fits the bill..A bouns is that he's Italian and most importantly SERIE A PROVEN ..We need some more of them in the team..We have to many La liga players ...

Agreed. And did you at least see the highlights of Italy-Spain? Montolivo was a beast.

No,just the goals.. Wink
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:41 am

metinsk wrote:Gago is another option..
A fly will injure him, if he gets injured in la liga THAT often, then serie A will be hell for him. Enrique is a boss fitness trainer though, maybe he can change that.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7532
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:05 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
metinsk wrote:Gago is another option..
A fly will injure him, if he gets injured in la liga THAT often, then serie A will be hell for him. Enrique is a boss fitness trainer though, maybe he can change that.


LE and Sabatini are you reading this !!!

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Midfield  Empty Re: Midfield

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum