rwo power
Blanco
barca 2011
The Messiah
RedOranje
71 posters

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by schwarzgelb Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:35 pm

no not even europa yet..lol

schwarzgelb
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Surag wrote:Have Twente made it to the Champions league ?

No but i cant see him staying, either someone pays what Twente wants or they get realistic.

Of course he could stay another season but i cant see it tbh.

It wont be us though, the fact we are willing to pay 14 million euros for someone who has had 1 decent season in Eredivisie is ridiculous enough in itself.

Although knowing that c*nt McLaren he will sell De Jong for less than 14m euros just to annoy us and be a dick.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:Sky Sport 24: Juventus bought 50% of Richmond Boakye from Genoa for €4 mill.

I am not sure why we bought him but from the little i know of him ,he is a striker who had a decent loan spell at a Serie B side scoring 12 goals in the process..

Wouldnt be surprised if he is used as a bargaining chip for any future transfers..That looks more likely actually.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

No but i cant see him staying, either someone pays what Twente wants or they get realistic.

It wont be us though, the fact we are willing to pay 14 million euros for someone who has had 1 decent season in Eredivisie is ridiculous enough in itself.

Although knowing that c*nt McLaren he will sell De Jong for less than 14m euros just to annoy us and be a dick.
He's had more than 1 decent season though, Mole. I know you love to exaggerate to make a point but that's just plain false.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Manchester United have signed Atletico Madrid's 18-year-old Spanish goalkeeper Rodrigo Alvarez
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Could Veloso have gone to a bigger club than Dynamo Kiev?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 pm

AVB's after Oscar. He traveled to Brazil last month on a scouting trip and met up with him and convinced him to join Tottenham.

Inter are reluctant to sell atm.

EDIT: Spuds are readying a £16m bid for Hugo Lloris.

EDIT: Looking for a player + cash deal with Madrid involving Higuain for Modric. Modric still interested in Chelsea but Levy does not want to sell to a PL rival.

EDIT: They're also interested in Daniel Sturridge should the Higuain deal fail.

Last edited by Gil on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 pm

RedOranje wrote:

He's had more than 1 decent season though, Mole. I know you love to exaggerate to make a point but that's just plain false.

Disagree tbh..... 12 in 35, 2 in 12 and 2 in 14 are not exactly what i'd call decent returns.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Gil wrote:AVB's after Oscar. He traveled to Brazil last month on a scouting trip and met up with him and convinced him to join Tottenham.

Inter are reluctant to sell atm.

Heard about this.

If Tottenham get him... cheers drinking Chaka
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Assou
Sandro
Oscar Sigurdsson
Lennon New CF Bale

Did i mention how i hate Levy and he should have kept Redknapp for ever and ever?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Lloris
Sandro
Oscar Sigurdsson
Lennon New CF Bale

Did i mention how i hate Levy and he should have kept Redknapp for ever and ever?

You forgot one of the most important parts of that line up, Mole.

Andre motha f'ing Villas Boas.

And Levy is a mastermind and Redknapp can GTFO forever.

So how's Newcastle doing? Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Lloris shouldn't destroy his career moving to tottenham.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 pm

yeah,he came here last month and openly said that oscar is the youngster he likes the most atm.dont know if he will approach us though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:26 pm

CBarca wrote:
Lloris
Sandro
Oscar Sigurdsson
Lennon New CF Bale

So how's Newcastle doing? Laughing

Tbf half of those players wont happen if i wanted to do a dream line up for Newcastle i could do it as well and it would'nt look much worse :coffee:

Also unlike Spurs we aint selling our best players to fund these moves Laughing :coffee:

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Levy & AVB are a dream team. Villas Boas has loads of links around the World since he was a former scout and Levy is the king of transfers.

They don't have to settle for last minute loan deals for aging players with him in charge.

Gutted 'Arry was sacked. Can't believe people think getting rid of candleface & appointing AVB was a mistake.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 pm

True, I highly doubt Lloris and Oscar will come, but we will see. Already have Sigurdsson and I think Vertonghen is a sure thing to be here eventually once AJAX STOP BEING STUPID.

When do the striker to Tottenham rumors start, I mean seriously, I really want to be at least LINKED to a striker so I know we'll get one, or at least be optimistic. All I've seen is one small sentence in an article saying we're looking at Loic Remy. And maybe I read Damaio somewhere but I'm not sure.

Point is we're gearing up for a title challenge Very Happy

Also unlike Spurs we aint selling our best players to fund these moves

That's cause your players have no ambition Laughing smoking
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Disagree tbh..... 12 in 35, 2 in 12 and 2 in 14 are not exactly what i'd call decent returns.
Certainly not since he doesn't appear to be Newcastle bound, at least.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:37 pm

That line up looks great.

Though I don't think Lennon is an AVB type of wide forward.

A Spurs fan on RAWK reckons Ade is likely to sign permanently hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Or maybe there's no reason to leave because at this moment they are not making massive steps up considering where we are and where the interested clubs are and after seeing what happened to Carroll and Enrique?

And maybe it's because they are all on long contracts and clubs wont pay the fees we demand?

I dont know just a thought Laughing

Also no ambition? Hatem " I want to win Balon D'or " Ben Arfa and they are lacking ambition? Laughing

I see Red is playing that card again Laughing anyone with a braincell can tell De Jong has had 1 decent season at the professional level..... if you notice i said its nuts that we are willing to pay so much for someone so unproven.... no mention of Twente or De Jong more questioning our own financial sense.

Nothing against De Jong as a player but that's a lot of money for us to spend, especially as it seems Ba is staying.

I also said similar when it seemed like when he was likely to join, so again your argument falls flat on its face.

Also Sepi is that Spurs fan called Martin Jol by any chance? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 am

You guys do I mean come on. At least at Spurs we have top class players like Modric who SHOULD be winning the Ballon d'Or Laughing

But we're going off topic.

Anyway, if you don't want De Jong, I will gladly take him.

Sign him up Levy!
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 am

CBarca wrote:True, I highly doubt Lloris and Oscar will come, but we will see. Already have Sigurdsson and I think Vertonghen is a sure thing to be here eventually once AJAX STOP BEING STUPID.

When do the striker to Tottenham rumors start, I mean seriously, I really want to be at least LINKED to a striker so I know we'll get one, or at least be optimistic. All I've seen is one small sentence in an article saying we're looking at Loic Remy. And maybe I read Damaio somewhere but I'm not sure.

Point is we're gearing up for a title challenge Very Happy

Also unlike Spurs we aint selling our best players to fund these moves

That's cause your players have no ambition Laughing smoking

You guys keeping Adebayor?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 am

Bentley, Hutton, and Palacios = £36million combined

Levy transfer guru :bow:
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:49 am

I only found one news related item of Tottenham wanting Adebayor from yahoo sports :/

http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/14135939/levy-pushing-bring-adebayor-tottenham/

I'm not sure. I think after last season a lot of people would like it, and Man City probably is looking to offload him, but it depends on the price. I haven't seen Tottenham being linked with Adebayor that much to be honest. But it's certainly possible, even likely if he's available for a good price. I think wage demands could be a problem as well. All in all, I'm not too sure honestly, just going to wait and see.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 am

How about loaning Adebayor again? Also Damiao and Remy have been linked with Spurs recently.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Moddaws Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:03 am

Sold: Hutton 6 mil , Crouch 10 mil, Palacios 8 mil , Kranjcar 6mil , Corluka 7mil the english Mario Gomez for 18mil , Superpav 10 mil and the best of the lot 2 mil profit on Gio for sitting on the bench for 4 years!

Worship the bald headed GOD COYS banana
Moddaws
Moddaws
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:23 am

Who's the English Mario Gomez? Suspect
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next