Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

+67
Albiceleste
pUsHa
the xcx
EarlyPrototype
guest7
TalkingReckless
VanDeezNuts
Red Alert
Moddaws
Amar
schwarzgelb
Mr Nick09
vivabarca38
Yeezus
Tomwin Lannister
7amood11
Vibe
Rebaño Sagrado
BiasedMilanFan3
lenear1030
Raptorgunner
Swanhends
windkick
Blue
Sushi Master
Blue Barrett
Funkentelechy
teamanarchy
free_cat
McLewis
CBarca
S32TABLANCA
Dnmac4
Doc
Ganso
The Verminator
halamadrid2
billy_gr
Le Samourai
Jay29
Luca
Abramovich
BAYERN_MUNICH
Gil
justdoit_
Adit
che
urbaNRoots
kiranr
Kick
buddytaller
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Die Borussen
RealGunner
Kingofeverythingclassy
Zealous
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
:{Mr.Mustachio!
donttreadonred
S
Onyx
rwo power
Blanco
barca 2011
The Messiah
RedOranje
71 posters

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Doc Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Mole you be tripping man. RvP was really good last season and definitely was their best player, clearly.

But in typical fashion, that one nice season has made him forget about the few years he spent getting to know the physios on a very personal basis and decided to look for that big pay out........even though he is highly paid at Arsenal.

If he really wants to win trophies, he can go to Celtic. Since Rangers won't be in the SPL, surely Celtic is gonna win it for some years to come...


Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 15930
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Id he stays/stayed at Arsenal and stays fit then surely he'll score around as many as he did last season, if not more. The team can still be built around him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Outside of this season what has he really done?

Arteta, Walcott, Sagna and Koscielny are all more important to Arsenal when any of them got injured Arsenal fell apart even if RVP was playing.

Best player in the league is a joke.

Giroud and Podolski will more than cover the goals he scored, nothing to worry about it.

Would'nt be suprised in the slightest if they get more points than last season.

Surag Laughing what have i got to be butthurt about? i could'nt care less just amazing how 1 great season makes people go nuts considering how little he did before hand.

He has proven no more than Craig Bellamy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 pm

An example of Piers Morgan's HILARIOUS meltdown on twitter:

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Capture-2

rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Piers also said Benzema is past it rofl
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Okay, Mole. Your trolling is getting out of hand.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by lenear1030 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:26 pm

RvP isn't a one-season wonder....


Spoiler:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2881
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Doc Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Best player in the league is a very subjective point of view but Mole, you are massively downgrading RvP's importance last season to a point where I really think you are trolling. Heavily.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15930
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Piers also said Benzema is past it rofl
I saw that too. My word!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Okay, Mole. Your trolling is getting out of hand.

Lol Chill, but to be serious for a moment..... is he even close to the best player in the league?

City have at least half of dozen players who are better and other teams have better players too..... before the season he had'nt done anything to even suggest he's top 10 why does 1 great season at 29 prove he's even close to the best player in the league.

Arsenal will be fine, Giroud and Podolski is better than RVP.

BTW i dont mean they are better than RVP as individuals but them two together is more than what RVP can offer by himself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:30 pm

The previous seasons was due to his fitness. Arsenal strengthening their team currently and with those players he can be on form. No one will really be blaming him or anything since they've signed Giroud and Podolski if he isn't fit for every game.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Okay, Mole. Your trolling is getting out of hand.

Lol Chill, but to be serious for a moment..... is he even close to the best player in the league?

City have at least half of dozen players who are better and other teams have better players too..... before the season he had'nt done anything to even suggest he's top 10 why does 1 great season at 29 prove he's even close to the best player in the league.

Arsenal will be fine, Giroud and Podolski is better than RVP.

BTW i dont mean they are better than RVP as individuals but them two together is more than what RVP can offer by himself.
Yes because Giroud and Podolski have proved that they are top, top players in the past. Rolling Eyes

Get a grip of reality, mate. RvP is a world class player.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Okay, Mole. Your trolling is getting out of hand.

Lol Chill, but to be serious for a moment..... is he even close to the best player in the league?

City have at least half of dozen players who are better and other teams have better players too..... before the season he had'nt done anything to even suggest he's top 10 why does 1 great season at 29 prove he's even close to the best player in the league.

Arsenal will be fine, Giroud and Podolski is better than RVP.

BTW i dont mean they are better than RVP as individuals but them two together is more than what RVP can offer by himself.
Yes because Giroud and Podolski have proved that they are top, top players in the past. Rolling Eyes .

Dont need to be if they get around 30 league goals between them they will have done the job.

Also i dont agree RVP is world class at least by my definition of world class anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Piers also said Benzema is past it rofl

LMFAO
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25028
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by RedOranje Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Gil wrote:Stop quoting Ian McGarry ffs.
His movement made Song look good. See Gerrard once Torres declined/left.

See what? Gerrard's barely had a consistent run since Torres left.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Okay, Mole. Your trolling is getting out of hand.

Lol Chill, but to be serious for a moment..... is he even close to the best player in the league?

City have at least half of dozen players who are better and other teams have better players too..... before the season he had'nt done anything to even suggest he's top 10 why does 1 great season at 29 prove he's even close to the best player in the league.

Arsenal will be fine, Giroud and Podolski is better than RVP.

BTW i dont mean they are better than RVP as individuals but them two together is more than what RVP can offer by himself.
Yes because Giroud and Podolski have proved that they are top, top players in the past. Rolling Eyes .

Dont need to be if they get around 30 league goals between them they will have done the job.

Also i dont agree RVP is world class at least by my definition of world class anyway.
And what would that definition be? I'm willing to bet my house on the fact that you're the only one in the world with such a definition.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:02 pm

top 4 striker's in the world and i dont consider RVP to be in that bracket.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Messi, Aguero, Ibra, Benzema? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Sky Sport 24: Juventus bought 50% of Richmond Boakye from Genoa for €4 mill.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Mole's ass still split over Ramos beasting his way through the Euros Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Mole's ass still split over Ramos beasting his way through the Euros Very Happy

Ramos beasting meant lots of Spanish crazyness when i went to Valencia this past week.

I aint mad brah :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Gio Dos Santos close to Malaga

PS I didn't even miss you Mole :coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Luuk de Jong:

McClaren told Sky Sports News: "We do not have to sell and, football being football, everybody has his price. For Luuk de Jong to leave this club then it will have to be a very good offer, one that we cannot refuse, and at the moment no-one has given us that yet.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Malaga enter negotiations with Valencia for 27-year old Argentine midfielder Tino Costa
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by S Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Have Twente made it to the Champions league ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28504
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by schwarzgelb Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:35 pm

no not even europa yet..lol
schwarzgelb
schwarzgelb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum