rwo power
Blanco
barca 2011
The Messiah
RedOranje
71 posters

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by RedOranje Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 am

Didn't realise, thanks for the heads up.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Blanco Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:23 am

halamadrid2 wrote: They have sold Godin now and have also bought Cata Diaz.... CATA DIAZZZ!!!!! it all just seems odd to me

They didn't sell Godin afaik. Its Perea who they sold. One bad player for another so it pretty much even out. Maybe they are trying to make wages available to keep Falcao at the club? I dont see any other reason why they'd sell Dominguez. He's a pretty good CB.
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 am

Blanco wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote: They have sold Godin now and have also bought Cata Diaz.... CATA DIAZZZ!!!!! it all just seems odd to me

They didn't sell Godin afaik. Its Perea who they sold. One bad player for another so it pretty much even out. Maybe they are trying to make wages available to keep Falcao at the club? I dont see any other reason why they'd sell Dominguez. He's a pretty good CB.

They just shouldn't have signed Falcao, not for that ammount of money. A club like Athletico is just not able to make a 40Mil. € transfer without bad consequences
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:50 am

^
Accidental pos rep. Sorry......i guess
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:35 am

The Verminator wrote:^
Accidental pos rep. Sorry......i guess
Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:06 am

rumours from all greek sources have it milan made an offer of 8 million euros for schalke's papadopoulos but schalke rejected it as they wont negotiate with less than 11 million

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:35 am

Chelsea are serious about Jovetic.

Also i want to know if Berbatov has extended his contract at United ?When does his contract expire ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:36 am

I haven't heard that we are serious from any Reliable sources.

I don't think we are personally.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Pogba edges towards Juventus

Juventus could announce the capture of Paul Pogba from Manchester United on July 1, says the Corriere dello Sport.

The 19-year-old will join the Italian club after rejecting the offer of a new contract with the English giants.

Juve will pay no transfer fee for the teenager, but will be forced to offer United some sort of compensation.

The midfielder is a highly-rated youngster who has appeared for France at youth level from Under-16s to U-19s so far.

Pogba made seven appearances for the Old Trafford outfit in the last campaign.

MOARRRRRR CM'S.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Chelsea ready to meet Jovetic's buyout clause of 30m euros(even though Fiorentina officials categorically denied that there's no buyout clause attached to his contract)..

Looks like they might bid 30m for him afterall.Found this on Gazzetta.

LINK
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:59 pm

deadrave wrote:rumours from all greek sources have it milan made an offer of 8 million euros for schalke's papadopoulos but schalke rejected it as they wont negotiate with less than 11 million

and to think we gave him to shalke for 2...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm

billy_gr wrote:
deadrave wrote:rumours from all greek sources have it milan made an offer of 8 million euros for schalke's papadopoulos but schalke rejected it as they wont negotiate with less than 11 million
and to think we gave him to shalke for 2...
Well, I'm pretty sure Schalke would prefer to keep him and not sell him at all.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 pm

I agree. still 8m profit is not that bad
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:33 pm

billy_gr wrote:I agree. still 8m profit is not that bad
Remember, they are in the CL now. IMO they profit more if they keep a strong team and proceed in the CL plus manage to finish top4 in the BL again.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:10 pm

rwo power wrote:
billy_gr wrote:I agree. still 8m profit is not that bad
Remember, they are in the CL now. IMO they profit more if they keep a strong team and proceed in the CL plus manage to finish top4 in the BL again.

Don’t get me wrong I’d like him to stay but such is the fate of smaller clubs when a bigger one comes knocking.
If they can keep him good for them. If not, at least let them make the best out of it
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Blanco wrote:

yepp, just checked, the rumours were fake that he would leave to City :facepalm:

but still if they can get a generous deal i am sure they would be happy to sell

and the thing with Falcao, Kun was one of the highest paid players in LaLiga, he got around 8/9 mill i think, and Falcao gets less than that so i dont see how Falcao is the one troubling them with wages. If it was Diego+Falcao then id understand but they dont even pay for Diegos wages since they have only loaned him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:

They just shouldn't have signed Falcao, not for that ammount of money. A club like Athletico is just not able to make a 40Mil. € transfer without bad consequences

They sold Kun for around that so they effectively used the cash they got from him to pay for Falcao
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 pm

TMW says Juve have begun discussing terms with City for Dzeko and are prepared to send Milos Krasic to the Etihad in part exchange. The deal will be Krasic plus €23 million for the Bosnia international.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:57 pm

mtfootball wrote:TMW says Juve have begun discussing terms with City for Dzeko and are prepared to send Milos Krasic to the Etihad in part exchange. The deal will be Krasic plus €23 million for the Bosnia international.

BS..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Surag wrote:
mtfootball wrote:TMW says Juve have begun discussing terms with City for Dzeko and are prepared to send Milos Krasic to the Etihad in part exchange. The deal will be Krasic plus €23 million for the Bosnia international.

BS..

Would be good news for Juve. Krasic going and 23m. However I'm not sure why City would want Krasic. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:02 pm

mtfootball wrote:
Surag wrote:

BS..

Would be good news for Juve. Krasic going and 23m. However I'm not sure why City would want Krasic. Smile

Exactly and that is why this rumor is BS.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Backup for when Johnson leaves? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:11 pm

mtfootball wrote:Backup for when Johnson leaves? hmm

Krasic wants to play regularly so i doubt he would want to ride one bench to another.

Also we are interested in Dzeko and also want Kolarov..We'll see what happens.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

---Nasri---Silva---Krasic.

Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Sky Sports sources understand Tottenham are set to complete the signing of Iceland international Gylfi Sigurdsson next week.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7851518/Spurs-set-to-land-Sigurdsson

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:16 pm

mtfootball wrote:Sky Sports sources understand Tottenham are set to complete the signing of Iceland international Gylfi Sigurdsson next week.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7851518/Spurs-set-to-land-Sigurdsson
Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 9 2276801876

Then again, maybe he'll actually be worth the 70k they're paying him in wages...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next