rwo power
Blanco
barca 2011
The Messiah
RedOranje
71 posters

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Where would Pato play? RW?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 pm

upfront lol he is miles better than torres
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Hulk would be a better option imo, that way Torres can play as well.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Abramovich wrote:No doubt he's a great player when he plays, but half the time hes in the medical room No . Mind you I wouldn't say no to anything under £20M and we don't sign Hulk for £40M.

That Doc chick you have would take care of him fine enough imo :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Gil wrote:Isn't an AM for more important than signing another 2 strikers for 1 position?

We already have Muller and Kroos who can play in that position, get a grip of yourself.

If we play with 3 striker it's none of your business dude.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Elm's agent:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7843162/Agent-Elm-to-decide-on-future

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Surag wrote:Bayern beasting in the market..They're gonna look even scary now with so much depth.

Plus they are desperate to sign Javi Martinez Shocked Laughing

I bet you're scared, I can feel all the tension running throw your veins, but it's ok, it's ok, don't be scared.

We're only signing 2 more players, a midfielder and a striker and at the end of the day I can bet a million pounds(and that is of course if I have it, but I dont) that Dzeko will end up as a Bayern Player, Mario Madzukic is just a transfer strategy to trick Man City and Dzeko wage demand
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Gil wrote:Shakira is overrated & a poor mans Robben. Kroos lacks the athleticism & the proper skill set to play there. Muller isn't an AM best form always seems to be when he's playing wide right.

Anyway what's your opinion on Pato to Chelsea rumours. Sturridge will probably be sold if it happens.

Kroos lacks the athleticism to play there, who is this dude..?

Do you even watch Kroos...?

Muller plays best as SS, I bet you don't know anything about Bayern, please cut the crap.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:13 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Surag wrote:Bayern beasting in the market..They're gonna look even scary now with so much depth.

I bet you're scared, I can feel all the tension running throw your veins, but it's ok, it's ok, don't be scared.

We're only signing 2 more players, a midfielder and a striker and at the end of the day I can bet a million pounds(and that is of course if I have it, but I dont) that Dzeko will end up as a Bayern Player, Mario Madzukic is just a transfer strategy to trick Man City and Dzeko wage demand

According to Bild, the Croatia international has sent an SMS to one of his Wolfsburg team-mates saying: "Things are clear with Bayern."

tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:19 pm

mtfootball wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

According to Bild, the Croatia international has sent an SMS to one of his Wolfsburg team-mates saying: "Things are clear with Bayern."

tongue

Probably he meant things are clear that Bayern Munich are only using me as a pawn
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Spartak offer €15m for Astori

Cagliari defender Davide Astori is at the centre of a Russian bidding war and it’s reported Spartak Moscow have offered €15m.

The 25-year-old is on the fringes of the Italy squad and was cut from the Euro 2012 party at the last minute.

He is of huge interest to teams in the Russian League, such as Spartak Moscow, Zenit St Petersburg and CSKA Moscow.

According to Sky Sport Italia this evening, Spartak have stepped forward with a new and improved proposal worth €15m, including performance-related bonuses.

Cagliari have so far refused to budge on Astori, but could be prompted to accept this latest offer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Siena confirm PSG-Destro bid

Siena have confirmed PSG are also in the running for Mattia Destro along with Inter, Juventus and Roma.

The striker is now co-owned by Siena and Genoa, but is wanted by numerous clubs in Italy and throughout Europe.

“We are in a period of reflection, evaluating the various opportunities in sync with Genoa,” director of sport Stefano Antonelli told Sky Sport Italia.

“We are trying to ensure everything goes the right way for both clubs and of course for the player too.

“There are no meetings lined up with Roma, but there are three huge clubs interested in Destro and when going to those teams you cannot be guaranteed a starting spot.

“Is there a preference? It’s possible the player has one, but I don’t know what that would be.”

The race for Destro is not only within Serie A, as Antonelli admits Carlo Ancelotti’s Paris Saint-Germain are also in the running.

“Some overseas clubs have stepped forward, yes. PSG? I don’t want to name names, but considering the quality of the player it’s only normal he is liked by PSG and other clubs.”

Siena are without a Coach after Giuseppe Sannino went to Palermo, but negotiations are underway with Serse Cosmi.

“He will very probably be our new Coach, yes. We still need a signature on the contracts.”

Italian players playing abroad is good.But why lesser leagues :facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Gazzetta are reporting that we are close to Bruno Alves.

LINK
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Yeh saw that yesterday I think. Would he just be an experienced backup?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 pm

mtfootball wrote:Yeh saw that yesterday I think. Would he just be an experienced backup?

If Zenit and Juventus can agree a loan deal with an option to buy ,i think it would be a good Purchase imo.

Since we play a 3 CB system ,another quality CB might be necessary and i think Bruno Alves fits the bill.

I could see this deal prolonging though.Especially since they want Pepe as a part of the deal but we might just be insisting on a loan deal perhaps.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 pm

I am hearing some rumors that RVP has agreed terms with City.Now only the fee has to be agreed i believe..

From BlueMoon forum actually.

hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 pm

3 CB system? hmm

Also loan to buy might be the future in terms of transfers, would make sure the flops can return to the club they got loaned from.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:06 pm

mtfootball wrote:3 CB system? hmm

Also loan to buy might be the future in terms of transfers, would make sure the flops can return to the club they got loaned from.

3-5-2

Juventus has Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli and Caceres for these three spots, one more CB would be nice

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Quote me on this you'll see Van Persie playing in a sky blue jersey next season :coffee: Smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Luca wrote:

3-5-2

Juventus has Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli and Caceres for these three spots, one more CB would be nice

Juve are switching to it?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 pm

mtfootball wrote:
Luca wrote:

3-5-2

Juve are switching to it?

They've been using it quite a bit, more so in the second half of the season where it became the norm

The squad is well equipped for it, apart from a quality LWB

I doubt we'll see Conte stick to one formation, 3-5-2, 4-3-3 seem to be the favoured ones as of now

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Surag wrote:I am hearing some rumors that RVP has agreed terms with City.Now only the fee has to be agreed i believe..

From BlueMoon forum actually.

hmm

Tweeted by someone called Ian McGarry, who has been very accurate with previous rumours...

Harry Redknapp will complete the season as #THFC manager and then assume the role of #Eng manager in May and for Euro 2012.

Pep Guardiola swapping #FCB for #AFC next season has moved a bit closer in the past five days.

Fabregas' miserable year continues. Out injured for game v #MUFC and little chance of a move to #FCB in summer. #AFC

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Raiola - Ibra and Balotelli's agent: They're staying.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7843638/Agent-Mario-and-Ibra-staying

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:45 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Tweeted by someone called Ian McGarry, who has been very accurate with previous rumours...

Maybe he could possibly break his jinx this summer hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 pm

More confirmations on Bruno Alves.

Apparently Zenit are softening their stance and willing to give him on loan with a right to redemption next summer.

Good news Thumbs up

LINK
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:54 am

Vertonghen's Spurs move appears to be stalling.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1116849/ajax-defender-jan-vertonghen's-tottenham-deal-hits-rocks?cc=5901
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next