rwo power
Blanco
barca 2011
The Messiah
RedOranje
71 posters

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Kevin Gameiro is nearing a transfer to Valencia after choosing to cut his stint with Paris Saint-Germain short, according to RMC Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Wenger :bow:

Sign Dzagoev get rid of Arshavin and Rosicky.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Surag wrote:Then it would've been better keep Bosingwa than buy someone for 15m as a 'Backup'.

Pisczek deserves to start at a top club wherever he goes.

Bran will be a hybrid 4th CB/RB, plently of game time for everyone.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Surag wrote:Then it would've been better keep Bosingwa than buy someone for 15m as a 'Backup'.

Pisczek deserves to start at a top club wherever he goes.

Just like Sahin, or Kaka or Dzeko or Kolarov or Muller or many more that could be starters but aren't.

Bosingwa sucked. We want better depth. Therefore we must buy a better player. If Piszczek hits good form Ivanovic will be benched, it's not like he will only make sub appearences.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:43 pm

If Abramovich wants him, it doesn't matter the price. For my money, I think Piszczek is a better out-and-out right-back. THing with Ivanovic is that he is so versatile that Chelsea would be daft to offload him. The guy is no world beater at CB or RB, but he is convincing at both.

mtfootball wrote:Isn't Ivanovic good enough at RB for Chelsea?

------------------------------------------------

Dzagoev:

Life Sports says Arsenal have tabled an offer to CSKA for the exciting Russia international midfielder.
Lol! Did Wenger learn his lesson about Russian tournament wonders? The fact that we're saying "ship out Arshavin for Dzagoev" is hilarious in itself.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Arshavin was excellent for us for one and a half seasons and looked every bit the player who played well during Euro 2008. He was well worth the money we paid for him back then, and his sudden drop of form and interest wasn't something anyone anticipated.

So there is no lesson to be learned about "Russian tournament wonders", and you can be sure if there is any serious interest in Dzagoev, it'd be the result of us watching the player for a long time, not because of his Euro 2012 performances.

Besides, you really can't compare him to Arshavin, who was in his prime when we signed him. Dzagoev is only 21 and still developing.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:50 pm

But I see no reason, I mean....I'm almost completely sure that Ivanovic will be better than Terry or Cahill in the centre.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Le Samourai wrote:But I see no reason, I mean....I'm almost completely sure that Ivanovic will be better than Terry or Cahill in the centre.

Laughing

Obviously you didn't watch Ivanovic playing CB this season.

Both of them are better than Ivanovic at CB.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:01 pm

People get this idea Dzagoev is some Euro sensation...he isn't...I've watched him a bit ever since he took apart United a couple years ago...I watched him this year against us and the kid is brilliant.

He is a modern 10, and he works extremely hard, he was great against us early on before he was moved to DM because we brought a plethora of attackers and then in the return leg he was once again fantastic, created many chances, fortunately few were converted.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

----M'Vila---Wilshere---
---------Dzagoev

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:50 pm

We've cooled our interest in M'Vila. Chances are we won't be signing him (not that the chances of signing him were particular good to begin with).

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Tottenham have announced that Gareth Bale has signed a new four-year deal that will keep him at White Hart Lane until 2016.

“I’ve been here for five years now and I’ve enjoyed every minute. The fans have been great to me and I’d love to re-pay them and do the very best for them,” he told the club’s official website.

“The Club is progressing and I want to be a part of that, so it was great to get the deal done.

"I love the Club and the fans and I want to play my part in trying to get us back into the Champions League - where we belong. We’ve a good, young squad and we need to work together to get back on the biggest stage again."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:02 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:We've cooled our interest in M'Vila. Chances are we won't be signing him (not that the chances of signing him were particular good to begin with).

Didn't really understand the obsession anyway. M'Vila is a wonderful player, but it's not the biggest need at the club. Song had a wonderful year, and is a bit more dynamic than M'Vila in attack. I know he's not the destroyer that M'Vila is, but he's a better b2b midfielder, which I would have thought Wenger would value. Song, Wilshere and a proper CAM will do well, and it saves Wenger a ton of cash.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Mandzukic to Bayern is official now ! Not the bomb-striker Hoeneß announced (we won't sign another striker for sure) but a nice depth-signing

Now we have

Striker: Gomez,Pizzaro,Mandzukic
AM:Ribery,Robben,Müller,Kroos,Shaqiri
DM:Schweinsteiger,Luis Gustavo,Tymoschtschuk,Emre Can
LB:Alaba,Contento
RB:Lahm,Rafinha
CB:Badstuber,Dante,Boateng,vanBuyten
Goal:Neuer,Starke,Riedmüller

not bad Surprised
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Not signing Javi Martinez ?You're not ready to meet his buyout clause ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 pm

De Jong:

Sky Italia says City boss Roberto Mancini is now asking for Andrea Ranocchia to be included by Inter in their offer for the Dutchman.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Surag wrote:Not signing Javi Martinez ?You're not ready to meet his buyout clause ?

Don't know, i just wrote down our current squad
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Balo stays, 'no guarantee' on Ibra

Agent Mino Raiola is stirring up trouble today, insisting Mario Balotelli wouldn’t want an Italy return and he “won’t guarantee” Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Milan stay.

The representative is well known for hitting the headlines with his interviews and was on fine form with SportMediaset.

“This is not the time for Balotelli to return to Italy,” said Raiola. “Manchester City consider him to be off the market and Mario has no intention of returning to Serie A until it has improved its position.

“Have you seen the state of your football recently? The top players can’t come there with the economic situation being what it is.

“You’ll have to ask Manchester City and Roberto Mancini if they change their minds and want to sell, but I don’t think that is their intention. Today City and the manager are focusing on Mario. They could change their minds tomorrow, but then we would adapt.”

Raiola also represents Ibrahimovic and assured everyone the Swede would not be leaving Milan only yesterday, but has already changed his tune.

“Zlatan is a Milan player. If you want to know his future, then ask Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani. I won’t put my hand over a flame and guarantee he’ll stay.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Vertonghen:

"I'm shocked. The percentage is correct. It's unbelievable,” he said.

"I know that at Ajax a lot of things are leaking. When you hear it about other football players, you don't feel it. It's different when it's about yourself."

He added: “As it looks now, I'll be at Ajax on July 2 (for pre-season training).

“I'm hoping for a solution, but I'm not expecting a solution. This is a shame. I thought that it would be sorted out much sooner.

"I have one advantage: Ajax have got a good coach who knows me. I play in a good, stable squad. Let's become champions with Ajax for the third time in a row."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:03 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Gladbach is going to sign Dominguez from Athletico .

How good is this guy?

Played regularly before Simeone arrived, didnt play much after since Miranda and Godin occupied the spaces in the middle, he played enough tho, Simeone usually rotated alot because they were still active in two competitions

i don't quite understand this rumour tho, either Pathetico want to get worse or there is something about their finances that has made them do this, not only is he from their youth but he is the youngest CB they have at the age of 23... They have sold Godin now and have also bought Cata Diaz.... CATA DIAZZZ!!!!! it all just seems odd to me
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Adrian from Atletico:

El Mundo Deportivo says Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is showing the keenest interest and could make an offer for the youngster in the coming days.

They don't really need another forward imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Gladbach is going to sign Dominguez from Athletico .

How good is this guy?

Played regularly before Simeone arrived, didnt play much after since Miranda and Godin occupied the spaces in the middle, he played enough tho, Simeone usually rotated alot because they were still active in two competitions

i don't quite understand this rumour tho, either Pathetico want to get worse or there is something about their finances that has made them do this, not only is he from their youth but he is the youngest CB they have at the age of 23... They have sold Godin now and have also bought Cata Diaz.... CATA DIAZZZ!!!!! it all just seems odd to me

its no rumour anymore , it is official now

in german media they all say it's because of their finances. That's also the reason why the Diego transfer is hanging
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:48 pm

mtfootball wrote:Vertonghen:

"I'm shocked. The percentage is correct. It's unbelievable,” he said.

"I know that at Ajax a lot of things are leaking. When you hear it about other football players, you don't feel it. It's different when it's about yourself."

He added: “As it looks now, I'll be at Ajax on July 2 (for pre-season training).

“I'm hoping for a solution, but I'm not expecting a solution. This is a shame. I thought that it would be sorted out much sooner.

"I have one advantage: Ajax have got a good coach who knows me. I play in a good, stable squad. Let's become champions with Ajax for the third time in a row."
Newsbreaker.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Liverpool have reportedly made a bid thought to be in the region of £15 Million for Uraguyan international Gastón Ramírez according to Sky Italia and Gazzeta dello Sport. The Bologna midfielder has been strongly linked with a number of clubs including Serie A Champions Juventus, Manchester City and German Club Wolfsburg who were recently rejected a 15-18m Euro bid.

Ramirez’s Agent Pablo Betancourt said that “Bologna want 25m euros (£20.2m) for Ramírez but an agreement can be found,

It is obvious that Bologna would do well from his sale. They would receive 70% whilst 30% would go to (Ramirez’s previous side) Penarol, as previously agreed.

’German club Wolfsburg have offered 15-18m euros for Ramírez whilst Zenit St Petersburg have expressed an interest.

‘With Liverpool, however, the situation is at a standstill’.

‘Gastón is a very young player and he has done well in Italy,’ said Betancourt. ‘It is normal that many clubs now want him.

‘We must meet with Bologna to understand his situation – there are offers for him and we must see what Bologna want to do.’

Just 21-years-old and an international comrade of the Reds’ very own Luis Suarez; Ramírez has an impressive record since joining Bologna, scoring 12 goals since joining in 2010. This is not the first time the Reds will have shown interest, should the reports turn out to be true as it had been widely reported that Kenny Dalglish had been a huge admirer of the Uraguayan.

There’s no doubting Ramirez has huge potential and to play for the 2nd highest rank nation in the world at such a young age will have done wonders for the 21-year-old.

As it stands there has not been any discussion outside of Italy, with Liverpool yet to officially express their interest.

It’s no secret that goal-scoring midfielders are something that the Reds need desperately – a fact that was brought to light more so last season, so the acquisition of such a young and raw talent would be a massive boost to Liverpool.

The asking price has been publicly made at around £16 Million which would mean that this would need to be a significant investment from Rodgers. However given the already proven talent demonstrated, it’s likely this would see a return.

£15m is almost 19m euros so the difference in valuation isn't hugely significant, if that report is accurate. I know very little of the lad other than what I've heard but he sounds like the type of player Liverpool could really use to add some extra goals and creativity to the attack from either a wide position or an advanced central position.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 am

‘With Liverpool, however, the situation is at a standstill’.

^^^^^

Old quotes rearranged by some journalist prick, here was the real quote about the Ramirez situation at the beginning of the month RedO:
With Liverpool, however, the situation is at a standstill because the Reds are just choosing their coach

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1084312/manchester-city-target-gaston-ramirez-valued-at-L20m?cc=5901

justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 am

Didn't realise, thanks for the heads up.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next