Mou vs Zeman

+29
Yuri Yukuv
Die Borussen
Error
Kick
FalcaoPunch
Blue Barrett
halamadrid2
AnJl
Lord Hades
chinomaster182
Tifoso Romanista
Funkentelechy
Le Samourai
SaintJoe
leemhuis
Rebaño Sagrado
Patrick Bateman
jibers
Ganso
zizzle
Gemini
lenear1030
Valkyrja
ErPupone
fatman123
Doc
Zealous
Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri 22 Jun - 6:09:20

Ganso wrote:I disagree....Porto wouldn't have won cl without mou,neither would inter.Madrid would still be be in that trophyless period IMO

Porto won by bribing the referees aka golden whistle scandal that later on cause 7 points deduction after 4 years but in that investigation the referee that was being investigated mentioned 3 games in mourinho era and that is significant .http://www.column10.com/2011/05/portuguese-match-fixing-controversy-prostitutes-paid-holidays-and-porto/


Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri 22 Jun - 6:16:46

SaintJoe wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:If anyone is being disrespectful it's that arrogant prick Mourinho.

Please. They are both being disrespectful.

But the quote you posted is just nonsense. He thinks his dead grandfather can win an Europa League and on the next year a Champions League at Porto? Nobody had ever done it and most likely never will do it in a Portuguese club. He's disrespecting every coach we've had so far. People are saying Zeman is a great man, so I'm just gonna assume he had no idea what he was talking about.

Yes Zeman has points , he is hinting that Mourinho success is mainly because of players that he has not because of what he does , and bribing the referees at Porto doesn't really cut it for me.
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri 22 Jun - 6:43:18

Mourinho the same guy who goes to the parking lot waiting for a referee like a psycho? and class?

lol please Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 33672379618492041562
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by SaintJoe Fri 22 Jun - 6:45:55

Tifoso Romanista wrote:Porto won by bribing the referees aka golden whistle scandal that later on cause 7 points deduction after 4 years but in that investigation the referee that was being investigated mentioned 3 games in mourinho era and that is significant .

First of all, Ganso was talking about the Champions League. The accusations were about 3 games in the portuguese league. Absolutely nothing on the international level.

Secondly, it wasn't a 7 point deduction, it was 6.

And thirdly, the court ended up deciding in favor of Porto, which means we have now regained the 6 points we had lost.

And what's up with the article you posted? It's posted like a week after the portuguese court declared Porto innocent. They could have at least written that...

Tifoso Romanista wrote:Yes Zeman has points , he is hinting that Mourinho success is mainly because of players that he has not because of what he does , and bribing the referees at Porto doesn't really cut it for me.

Maybe Zeman can come and win a Europa League and a Champions League then, I'd greatly appreciate that. If he thinks him (and apparently his dead grandfather) can achieve what coaches like Bobby Robson could not, then by all means, come to Porto. Please.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by chinomaster182 Fri 22 Jun - 7:25:23

Its sad Zemen does not understand the word "mediocrity".

And i'm sure my Teddy bear could continuously snatch the league away from SAF, Wenger and Benitez if he had the correct players, then i'm sure he could bring back the Champions league to the Giuseppe Meazza after decades, and then continue to beat the highest paid team on earth, continuously called the best team of all times while breaking every record held in the league.

Amateur shit like that
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 990
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Lord Hades Fri 22 Jun - 7:37:16

meh mourinho is crap ..

now zeman is the real deal .. i bet he takes over the reins here , he would continue the fine tradition of great success like luxembourgo and juande ramos !!
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by AnJl Fri 22 Jun - 9:12:49

Funkentelechy wrote:Mourinho IMO is a better man manager than a tactician

But he's far from being crap and this "even my dead grandma would do it" thing is a pretty silly argument.

Its called exaggeration honey....
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1110
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by ErPupone Fri 22 Jun - 16:51:11

AnJl wrote:
Funkentelechy wrote:Mourinho IMO is a better man manager than a tactician

But he's far from being crap and this "even my dead grandma would do it" thing is a pretty silly argument.

Its called exaggeration honey....

Yup, but it had to be taken literally on this forum.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri 22 Jun - 16:51:44

SaintJoe wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:Porto won by bribing the referees aka golden whistle scandal that later on cause 7 points deduction after 4 years but in that investigation the referee that was being investigated mentioned 3 games in mourinho era and that is significant .

First of all, Ganso was talking about the Champions League. The accusations were about 3 games in the portuguese league. Absolutely nothing on the international level.

Secondly, it wasn't a 7 point deduction, it was 6.

And thirdly, the court ended up deciding in favor of Porto, which means we have now regained the 6 points we had lost.

And what's up with the article you posted? It's posted like a week after the portuguese court declared Porto innocent. They could have at least written that...

Tifoso Romanista wrote:Yes Zeman has points , he is hinting that Mourinho success is mainly because of players that he has not because of what he does , and bribing the referees at Porto doesn't really cut it for me.

Maybe Zeman can come and win a Europa League and a Champions League then, I'd greatly appreciate that. If he thinks him (and apparently his dead grandfather) can achieve what coaches like Bobby Robson could not, then by all means, come to Porto. Please.

It took them 4 years to come to conclusion that Porto is cheating and when the referee confess against a team putting his career under question then you know they were cheating big time , what is important is not 6 or 7 , is they fact that the club were paying referees to win , CL was one of most easiest Runs for Porto that , Porto wasn't innocent ,when you are bribing the ref , you are not innocent .

Mourinho bought the whole freaking EPl and failed to win CL , what a joke , even he payed the referees at Chelsea too and there were requests to investigate the large payment that referees were receiving in his time at Chelsea , he knows how to use google , he should teach his fans too

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 22 Jun - 18:30:19

Tifoso Romanista wrote:Mourinho bought the whole freaking EPl and failed to win CL , what a joke , even he payed the referees at Chelsea too and there were requests to investigate the large payment that referees were receiving in his time at Chelsea , he knows how to use google , he should teach his fans too

Please do elaborate on this *MJpopcorngif*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23985
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by SaintJoe Fri 22 Jun - 20:06:37

Tifoso Romanista wrote:It took them 4 years to come to conclusion that Porto is cheating and when the referee confess against a team putting his career under question then you know they were cheating big time , what is important is not 6 or 7 , is they fact that the club were paying referees to win , CL was one of most easiest Runs for Porto that , Porto wasn't innocent ,when you are bribing the ref , you are not innocent .

As you seem to have failed to understand, I will repeat. Porto was declared innocent by the portuguese court.
And the so called referee wasn't putting his career on the line, because he was not working as a referee anymore.

And urg. You're saying people should learn to use google, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The accusations were on the Portuguese League. Should I repeat myself? Portuguese. League. I'm not even sure why you're bringing all this up, nobody here said Mou was amazing at Porto for winning the Portuguese League. And an 'easy'(???) Champions League? We eliminated Monaco, who had previously eliminated Real Madrid on a 5-5 away goal advantage, then eliminated Chelsea 5-3. Is that supposed to be an easy feat? And Deportivo da Coruna eliminated Juventus 1-0 and Milan 5-4. Eliminating them is an easy feat as well? Maybe Roma should be italian champions more often then?

Tifoso Romanista wrote:Mourinho bought the whole freaking EPl and failed to win CL , what a joke , even he payed the referees at Chelsea too and there were requests to investigate the large payment that referees were receiving in his time at Chelsea

I don't follow Chelsea very much, but I had never heard anything about this. After a google search where I couldn't find anything, I hope a Chelsea fan can enlighten me. I had no idea Chelsea had been punished for bribing referees.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Blue Barrett Fri 22 Jun - 21:21:46

Tifoso Romanista wrote:Mourinho bought the whole freaking EPl and failed to win CL , what a joke , even he payed the referees at Chelsea too and there were requests to investigate the large payment that referees were receiving in his time at Chelsea , he knows how to use google , he should teach his fans too

What???

I have NEVER for a minute even heard anything like this even from our biggest rivals(United, Liverpool, Arsenal) and its funny that an Italian would know a lot more about this than Chelsea fans and English fans in general.

Apart from the occasional jokes and banter about refs and coaches(Fergie - Howard Webb, Mou - Martin Atkinson), there has NEVER been any issue about this. Not even a whisker of such from the media who try their best to post anything negative about Chelsea at the slightest opportunity.

Please don't drop a clanger here if you don't know what you're talking about.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri 22 Jun - 21:39:30

Zeman should have also mentioned Guardiola....
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4186
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat 23 Jun - 3:01:08

Barrettinator wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:Mourinho bought the whole freaking EPl and failed to win CL , what a joke , even he payed the referees at Chelsea too and there were requests to investigate the large payment that referees were receiving in his time at Chelsea , he knows how to use google , he should teach his fans too

What???

I have NEVER for a minute even heard anything like this even from our biggest rivals(United, Liverpool, Arsenal) and its funny that an Italian would know a lot more about this than Chelsea fans and English fans in general.

Apart from the occasional jokes and banter about refs and coaches(Fergie - Howard Webb, Mou - Martin Atkinson), there has NEVER been any issue about this. Not even a whisker of such from the media who try their best to post anything negative about Chelsea at the slightest opportunity.

Please don't drop a clanger here if you don't know what you're talking about.

funny thing is i know exactly what i'm about and you have no clue rather than some cheesy fan boy sites

Mourinho bribed his way out to success but Zeman has knowledge(UN degree ) and experience , because he knows about fitness he can guide a player to reach his potential while mourinho has to always rely on big clubs to spend , the argument here is absolutely pointless because most of you are 20 years old &less who yet to get the proper understanding of the world
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Blue Barrett Sat 23 Jun - 3:14:45

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:Mourinho bought the whole freaking EPl and failed to win CL , what a joke , even he payed the referees at Chelsea too and there were requests to investigate the large payment that referees were receiving in his time at Chelsea , he knows how to use google , he should teach his fans too

What???

I have NEVER for a minute even heard anything like this even from our biggest rivals(United, Liverpool, Arsenal) and its funny that an Italian would know a lot more about this than Chelsea fans and English fans in general.

Apart from the occasional jokes and banter about refs and coaches(Fergie - Howard Webb, Mou - Martin Atkinson), there has NEVER been any issue about this. Not even a whisker of such from the media who try their best to post anything negative about Chelsea at the slightest opportunity.

Please don't drop a clanger here if you don't know what you're talking about.

funny thing is i know exactly what i'm about and you have no clue rather than some cheesy fan boy sites

Mourinho bribed his way out to success but Zeman has knowledge(UN degree ) and experience , because he knows about fitness he can guide a player to reach his potential while mourinho has to always rely on big clubs to spend , the argument here is absolutely pointless because most of you are 20 years old &less who yet to get the proper understanding of the world
Wouldn't it be logical at the very least for you to provide proof of this drivel you speak of? You seem to be the only one(even the delusional Zeman did not mention this) with the idea that he bribed refs at Chelsea.

If you can't prove it, then don't try to post such.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat 23 Jun - 3:21:24

Barrettinator wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:Mourinho bought the whole freaking EPl and failed to win CL , what a joke , even he payed the referees at Chelsea too and there were requests to investigate the large payment that referees were receiving in his time at Chelsea , he knows how to use google , he should teach his fans too

What???

I have NEVER for a minute even heard anything like this even from our biggest rivals(United, Liverpool, Arsenal) and its funny that an Italian would know a lot more about this than Chelsea fans and English fans in general.

Apart from the occasional jokes and banter about refs and coaches(Fergie - Howard Webb, Mou - Martin Atkinson), there has NEVER been any issue about this. Not even a whisker of such from the media who try their best to post anything negative about Chelsea at the slightest opportunity.

Please don't drop a clanger here if you don't know what you're talking about.

funny thing is i know exactly what i'm about and you have no clue rather than some cheesy fan boy sites

Mourinho bribed his way out to success but Zeman has knowledge(UN degree ) and experience , because he knows about fitness he can guide a player to reach his potential while mourinho has to always rely on big clubs to spend , the argument here is absolutely pointless because most of you are 20 years old &less who yet to get the proper understanding of the world
Wouldn't it be logical at the very least for you to provide proof of this drivel you speak of? You seem to be the only one(even the delusional Zeman did not mention this) with the idea that he bribed refs at Chelsea.

If you can't prove it, then don't try to post such.

there were requests to investigate on the big payment that referees got that actually never the investigation did happen and that is the same this that happened in portugal but because Porto continued to go in the same way they had to actually bring them to the court , in Chelsea it didn't happen , its simple to understand for an unbiased minded man
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Blue Barrett Sat 23 Jun - 3:39:04

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:Mourinho bought the whole freaking EPl and failed to win CL , what a joke , even he payed the referees at Chelsea too and there were requests to investigate the large payment that referees were receiving in his time at Chelsea , he knows how to use google , he should teach his fans too

What???

I have NEVER for a minute even heard anything like this even from our biggest rivals(United, Liverpool, Arsenal) and its funny that an Italian would know a lot more about this than Chelsea fans and English fans in general.

Apart from the occasional jokes and banter about refs and coaches(Fergie - Howard Webb, Mou - Martin Atkinson), there has NEVER been any issue about this. Not even a whisker of such from the media who try their best to post anything negative about Chelsea at the slightest opportunity.

Please don't drop a clanger here if you don't know what you're talking about.

funny thing is i know exactly what i'm about and you have no clue rather than some cheesy fan boy sites

Mourinho bribed his way out to success but Zeman has knowledge(UN degree ) and experience , because he knows about fitness he can guide a player to reach his potential while mourinho has to always rely on big clubs to spend , the argument here is absolutely pointless because most of you are 20 years old &less who yet to get the proper understanding of the world
Wouldn't it be logical at the very least for you to provide proof of this drivel you speak of? You seem to be the only one(even the delusional Zeman did not mention this) with the idea that he bribed refs at Chelsea.

If you can't prove it, then don't try to post such.

there were requests to investigate on the big payment that referees got that actually never the investigation did happen and that is the same this that happened in portugal but because Porto continued to go in the same way they had to actually bring them to the court , in Chelsea it didn't happen , its simple to understand for an unbiased minded man
I don't care what you say about Porto because quite frankly, I don't know much about Porto and the Portuguese league. What I do know is about Chelsea, the Premier League and other English clubs in general and I can tell you where you're wrong.

I'm not gonna go on a rant or anything like that but for you to make such bogus claims, you've got to back it up. You can't just jump out of nowhere and say "there were requests to investigate on the big payment".

Who made such request? At what time? What was the reply? etc, etc.

And you can't give me the old bollocks "most of you are 20-year olds" excuse because this event you speak of must have happened during Mourinho's 2004-2007 stint at Chelsea of which I was very much old enough to be a knowledgeable football fan at the time, thank you. And in case I missed it on the TV or the papers, there's always google to show it to me(which it doesn't right now).

Where's your proof?

No proof? Then you can squash that conspiracy theory right now.

Period.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Kick Sat 23 Jun - 5:08:27

If Grant, Big phil, Carlo and AVB couldn't do what Mou did, what makes Zeman think his grandfather could? :facepalm:

Mou is not medicore, he is brilliant. Ask any of his former players. From Porto, Chelsea or Inter, they will all say the same.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Error Sat 23 Jun - 12:44:44

Funny that Zeman is running his mouth when he pretty much has nothing concrete to show from his own career. It much hurt a lot when managers with no talent like Mou can boast with such trophy collection and bank account full of millions. If coaching was such an easy task then how come Zeman couldn't lead 90's powerhouses like Roma and Lazio to titles? Scurbs like Sven-Göran Eriksson managed to win Coppa Italia and go to the Ueaf Cup final with pretty much same Lazio team. Capello only needed couple season to win the title with Roma, unlike Zeman. Zeman is just making him look like a bitter old fool with these comments.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Die Borussen Sat 23 Jun - 13:40:13

this zeman dude must be one of mourinho's victims on his serie A journey

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat 23 Jun - 23:55:22

Barrettinator wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:Mourinho bought the whole freaking EPl and failed to win CL , what a joke , even he payed the referees at Chelsea too and there were requests to investigate the large payment that referees were receiving in his time at Chelsea , he knows how to use google , he should teach his fans too

What???

I have NEVER for a minute even heard anything like this even from our biggest rivals(United, Liverpool, Arsenal) and its funny that an Italian would know a lot more about this than Chelsea fans and English fans in general.

Apart from the occasional jokes and banter about refs and coaches(Fergie - Howard Webb, Mou - Martin Atkinson), there has NEVER been any issue about this. Not even a whisker of such from the media who try their best to post anything negative about Chelsea at the slightest opportunity.

Please don't drop a clanger here if you don't know what you're talking about.

funny thing is i know exactly what i'm about and you have no clue rather than some cheesy fan boy sites

Mourinho bribed his way out to success but Zeman has knowledge(UN degree ) and experience , because he knows about fitness he can guide a player to reach his potential while mourinho has to always rely on big clubs to spend , the argument here is absolutely pointless because most of you are 20 years old &less who yet to get the proper understanding of the world
Wouldn't it be logical at the very least for you to provide proof of this drivel you speak of? You seem to be the only one(even the delusional Zeman did not mention this) with the idea that he bribed refs at Chelsea.

If you can't prove it, then don't try to post such.

there were requests to investigate on the big payment that referees got that actually never the investigation did happen and that is the same this that happened in portugal but because Porto continued to go in the same way they had to actually bring them to the court , in Chelsea it didn't happen , its simple to understand for an unbiased minded man
I don't care what you say about Porto because quite frankly, I don't know much about Porto and the Portuguese league. What I do know is about Chelsea, the Premier League and other English clubs in general and I can tell you where you're wrong.

I'm not gonna go on a rant or anything like that but for you to make such bogus claims, you've got to back it up. You can't just jump out of nowhere and say "there were requests to investigate on the big payment".

Who made such request? At what time? What was the reply? etc, etc.

And you can't give me the old bollocks "most of you are 20-year olds" excuse because this event you speak of must have happened during Mourinho's 2004-2007 stint at Chelsea of which I was very much old enough to be a knowledgeable football fan at the time, thank you. And in case I missed it on the TV or the papers, there's always google to show it to me(which it doesn't right now).

Where's your proof?

No proof? Then you can squash that conspiracy theory right now.

Period.

Dude do you want me to give you a date on something not official , what in the world are you thinking its your your grandma taking a nap so i can give what time , its about accusation of a Russian billionaire about match fixing , you see how naive you sound but any ways thanks for the laugh
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat 23 Jun - 23:59:59

SaintJoe wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:It took them 4 years to come to conclusion that Porto is cheating and when the referee confess against a team putting his career under question then you know they were cheating big time , what is important is not 6 or 7 , is they fact that the club were paying referees to win , CL was one of most easiest Runs for Porto that , Porto wasn't innocent ,when you are bribing the ref , you are not innocent .

As you seem to have failed to understand, I will repeat. Porto was declared innocent by the portuguese court.
And the so called referee wasn't putting his career on the line, because he was not working as a referee anymore.

And urg. You're saying people should learn to use google, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The accusations were on the Portuguese League. Should I repeat myself? Portuguese. League. I'm not even sure why you're bringing all this up, nobody here said Mou was amazing at Porto for winning the Portuguese League. And an 'easy'(???) Champions League? We eliminated Monaco, who had previously eliminated Real Madrid on a 5-5 away goal advantage, then eliminated Chelsea 5-3. Is that supposed to be an easy feat? And Deportivo da Coruna eliminated Juventus 1-0 and Milan 5-4. Eliminating them is an easy feat as well? Maybe Roma should be italian champions more often then?

Tifoso Romanista wrote:Mourinho bought the whole freaking EPl and failed to win CL , what a joke , even he payed the referees at Chelsea too and there were requests to investigate the large payment that referees were receiving in his time at Chelsea

I don't follow Chelsea very much, but I had never heard anything about this. After a google search where I couldn't find anything, I hope a Chelsea fan can enlighten me. I had no idea Chelsea had been punished for bribing referees.


i offer you to take a close look at scholes disallowed goal and Deportivo da Coruna is your big name to come up with , well stay in that kind of retarded view for your life time mate
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Blue Barrett Sun 24 Jun - 1:11:44

No point arguing with this conspiracy driven fella. Enjoy your world.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by SaintJoe Sun 24 Jun - 2:55:46

Tifoso Romanista wrote:i offer you to take a close look at scholes disallowed goal and Deportivo da Coruna is your big name to come up with , well stay in that kind of retarded view for your life time mate

So... Roma has never had a wrongly disallowed goal in favor I guess? Because that's clearly corruption am I right?
And I totally agree. Deportivo should have been disqualified before reaching the semi-finals, so the Champions League would actually be 'hard'. Who cares they recovered from a 4-1 loss away and won 4-0 at home against Milan? And eliminated Juventus?

And I find it funny I'm the one with a retarded view. I ain't going the one going around making stuff up just to discredit someone I dislike. As long as it helps you sleep at night I guess.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by ErPupone Sun 24 Jun - 6:40:22

Error wrote:Funny that Zeman is running his mouth when he pretty much has nothing concrete to show from his own career. It much hurt a lot when managers with no talent like Mou can boast with such trophy collection and bank account full of millions. If coaching was such an easy task then how come Zeman couldn't lead 90's powerhouses like Roma and Lazio to titles? Scurbs like Sven-Göran Eriksson managed to win Coppa Italia and go to the Ueaf Cup final with pretty much same Lazio team. Capello only needed couple season to win the title with Roma, unlike Zeman. Zeman is just making him look like a bitter old fool with these comments.


Well Zeman came in in 1997 and very much contributed to building the Roma that eventually won the scudetto in 2001, so what you're saying isn't at all fair. Zeman contributed to Totti's rapid growth in those years, he was a big part of his explosion at the time. And Roma was not a powerhouse at the time. Before Zeman arrived, we finished 12th; Zeman in his first year finished 4th, that's a pretty big jump if you ask me. And Zeman had a much weaker side than Capello, given that Zeman's Roma lacked players like Samuel, Emerson, Montella and Batistuta who were all key figured of our scudetto winning side. Come on, he had to use Pierre friggin Wome at the back. So don't be so quick to judge him even if you don't like what he said about Mourinho.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Die Borussen Sun 24 Jun - 14:10:31

65 years old and havent won anything in his entire coaching career

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Mou-laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum