Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

+15
InterMalia
leemhuis
Forza
arigle
Tomwin Lannister
Grande_Milano
Cassius
baresi
ErPupone
JAY-Z
Vibe
dostoevsky
Patrick Bateman
:{Mr.Mustachio!
wigglesworth
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by wigglesworth Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:54 am

I am happy for the guy. All the reports say that Pescara is playing typical Zeman football, all attack.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 am

They've won both games by a one goal margin, typical Zeman Smile

Hope it continues, the Juventino Immobile is on fire too Cool
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by wigglesworth Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:42 am

An unfortunate last name for a football player. "immobile"
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 am

Still kicking ass now won their last 5 games and Immobile is still banging them in for fun..Top scorer in Serie B with 16 goals.

They have scored 53 goals so far Shocked

Hope they get promotion.

Zeman

:bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:01 am

It will be a shame to see the team broken up at the end of the season, I'd love to see how they'd do in Serie A. Insigne is set to return to Napoli at the end of the season, however if Vargas performs well then perhaps they'll allow Insigne to stay, with Juventus perhaps being in a similar situation.

If they do get broken up though, I hope Roma grab Verratti, unless Milan really are going to try and grab the best Italian talents even if they're expensive and slowly integrate them ala El Shaarawy if we think they're ready for the big time.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Vibe Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:03 am

Wiggles :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10304
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:35 pm

dostoevsky wrote:It will be a shame to see the team broken up at the end of the season, I'd love to see how they'd do in Serie A. Insigne is set to return to Napoli at the end of the season, however if Vargas performs well then perhaps they'll allow Insigne to stay, with Juventus perhaps being in a similar situation.

If they do get broken up though, I hope Roma grab Verratti, unless Milan really are going to try and grab the best Italian talents even if they're expensive and slowly integrate them ala El Shaarawy if we think they're ready for the big time.

We've been linked with Verratti a lot over the past few months so I wouldn't be surprised if we make a move for him in the summer.

We're also about to loan them Caprari (Roma Youngster)

VibeTribe wrote:Wiggles :bow:

Sad
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:41 pm

It would be fantastic to see him in midfield with De Rossi and Pjanic. As much as I like the heart that Simplicio shows, he just doesn't look mobile enough to be in the first team at the moment and Greco's a useful squad player but will eventually have to cede to someone of greater potential.

I like Caprari, he tore our youth team apart at the start of the year, I was hoping to see more of him against Chievo but Roma weren't really showing any sense of urgency after going 2-0 up.

Also whilst we're discussing Serie B, buy Ogbonna. Razz
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by JAY-Z Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:44 pm

If they get promotion im sure Caprari would love to stay there for another loan season.

Verrati, we're being linked to him for some time now, if Pescara get promotion this year I'd say he should stay there for another season and join us.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by ErPupone Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:21 am

dostoevsky wrote:It would be fantastic to see him in midfield with De Rossi and Pjanic. As much as I like the heart that Simplicio shows, he just doesn't look mobile enough to be in the first team at the moment and Greco's a useful squad player but will eventually have to cede to someone of greater potential.

I like Caprari, he tore our youth team apart at the start of the year, I was hoping to see more of him against Chievo but Roma weren't really showing any sense of urgency after going 2-0 up.

Also whilst we're discussing Serie B, buy Ogbonna. Razz

Thumbs up

And yea if Pescara does get promoted, I would consider keeping Caprari there for another season, he is very promising. He'll learn a lot by working for Zeman and would be ready to make a permanent jump to our first team in about a year and a half if all goes to plan.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by baresi Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:33 am

One of the revolutionists in football, way under rated in modern history, it always leaves a big question mark why hasn't he managed highest level for long time now, maybe he demands a lot from his players but that can't be the issue.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Cassius Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 am

Immobile :bow:

16 goals :bow:

Some have been stunning too. :dance:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:42 am

HeGodBringHimBack Crying or Very sad
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2250
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Immobile gone to Genoa :facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Juve selling half of his rights is short sighted. Why can we never loan our youth out and give the other team no chance to keep them. No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by baresi Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:Immobile gone to Genoa :facepalm:
Juve deceived again?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by arigle Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:Immobile gone to Genoa :facepalm:

why does Genoa get at least half the rights to all good young italians? Destro too...

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 258
Join date : 2011-12-29

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by ErPupone Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:06 am

baresi wrote:One of the revolutionists in football, way under rated in modern history, it always leaves a big question mark why hasn't he managed highest level for long time now, maybe he demands a lot from his players but that can't be the issue.

Cuz the man has balls, hence why he's on the bad side of a few clubs. eg: Juve.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:56 am

baresi wrote:One of the revolutionists in football, way under rated in modern history, it always leaves a big question mark why hasn't he managed highest level for long time now, maybe he demands a lot from his players but that can't be the issue.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/10/12/2707637/zdenek-zeman-prepared-to-forget-about-juventus-doping
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Forza Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:50 am

Max Allegri used to play for Pescara
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by baresi Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:01 am

ErPupone wrote:
baresi wrote:One of the revolutionists in football, way under rated in modern history, it always leaves a big question mark why hasn't he managed highest level for long time now, maybe he demands a lot from his players but that can't be the issue.

Cuz the man has balls, hence why he's on the bad side of a few clubs. eg: Juve.
Ya I wrote once about it and ppl didn't like it, how he exposed Juve and their player in their most "successful" era, and how the player where all on steroids.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Cassius Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 am

baresi wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
baresi wrote:One of the revolutionists in football, way under rated in modern history, it always leaves a big question mark why hasn't he managed highest level for long time now, maybe he demands a lot from his players but that can't be the issue.

Cuz the man has balls, hence why he's on the bad side of a few clubs. eg: Juve.
Ya I wrote once about it and ppl didn't like it, how he exposed Juve and their player in their most "successful" era, and how the player where all on steroids.

Roma manager Zdeněk Zeman accused Juventus physicians of doping their players from 1993 until 1998. However, after official inquiries and two trials, Juventus were cleared of all charges by the international Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne, Switzerland. Neither the pharmaceutical substances that were in question were banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency nor did any Juventus players have positive test results for any illegal doping substances.[22]
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by baresi Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:14 am

Cassius_Case wrote:
baresi wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
baresi wrote:One of the revolutionists in football, way under rated in modern history, it always leaves a big question mark why hasn't he managed highest level for long time now, maybe he demands a lot from his players but that can't be the issue.

Cuz the man has balls, hence why he's on the bad side of a few clubs. eg: Juve.
Ya I wrote once about it and ppl didn't like it, how he exposed Juve and their player in their most "successful" era, and how the player where all on steroids.

Roma manager Zdeněk Zeman accused Juventus physicians of doping their players from 1993 until 1998. However, after official inquiries and two trials, Juventus were cleared of all charges by the international Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne, Switzerland. Neither the pharmaceutical substances that were in question were banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency nor did any Juventus players have positive test results for any illegal doping substances.[22]
Why was the team doctor sentenced to prison then? I will get you the full details later.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Cassius Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:18 am

Does it matter? It's there for you.

Cleared of everything :coffee:

Just wanted to put that out there considering I didn't think you would add any of that.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by leemhuis Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:28 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/27/sports/27iht-juve_ed3_.html

"The conviction Friday of the Juventus team physician accused of administering banned drugs to star players in the 1990s will send ripples of fear around the soccer world.

A Turin judge found Dr. Riccardo Agricola guilty of "sporting fraud" — of injecting players with substances including EPO, the synthetic hormone used to increase oxygen-carrying red blood cells. Agricola was fined €2,000, or $2,600, and sentenced to one year and 10 months' imprisonment."
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 923
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B.  Go Zeman!!!!! Empty Re: Zeman's Pescara is in first place in Serie B. Go Zeman!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum