Cotes
LWL91
Juventude
The_ItalianFool
9 posters

Go down

Estigarribia Option Expires Empty Estigarribia Option Expires

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:41 am

Juventus have not taken up their option on Marcelo Estigarribia, but his agent insists “he wants to stay” in Turin.

The 24-year-old winger arrived on loan from Deportivo Maldonado and the €5m option on making the move permanent expired yesterday.

There is still hope the Paraguayan can remain with the Bianconeri, as they will try to extend the loan or lower the price-tag.

“At the moment his contract lasts until June 30, so there is time to evaluate what to do. For the moment he will enjoy his vacation,” agent Giuseppe Addamiano told TuttoJuve.

“Marcelo really believes in the Juve project and wants to stay, confirming his performances and growing further. Now we have to see what the plans are at the club headquarters.

“The deadline for the €5m buy-out clause has expired, as Juventus are evaluating a lower sum. For the moment we are negotiating and if there are new requests compared to the ones discussed last year, we will present them to Deportivo Maldonado.

“We have already met with director general Beppe Marotta. We’ll see how the situation evolves.”

http://www.football-italia.net/19498/estigarribia-clause-expires?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would definitely resign him for a lower value or extend his loan. He can be a useful player to us.

What do you guys think?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Estigarribia Option Expires Empty Re: Estigarribia Option Expires

Post by Juventude Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:34 am

Esti has never really excited me and I don't think he will develop into anything special, but Juve can't afford to lose a lot the depth that they had on loan this season in players like Esti and Boriello. Juve can't afford to buy a lot of players to replace some of the players on loan. I think Juve is going to have to try to keep at least Esti or Boriello or both. Otherwise, we need to start looking for more loan options soon.

Is the non-EU 2 player limit still in effect in Serie A? If so, that might be a factor with Esti.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:11 am

Esti is not good enough for this team in my opinion. He has failed to improve over his loan spell and given his relatively young age I would have expected a little more from him in development. I think we should sign him up as i heard Fiorentina could be interested in him, swap him with Jovetic and add a 20-25 million €. In any case I don't see Estigarribia in the first team, but a permanent solution could turn out useful now that we can use him to lure other players here..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:21 am

NO!
I want him to stay!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 am

i like him for depth. he's no crack, but adds good depth and a lot of energy/ grinta... even against good teams i see him as an option as a late sub to help us close out a game (that we're winning).

i also don't think we should take away too many pieces of the team that went undefeated this season.
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:47 am

this process of transfer bringing giddy girls need to stop,

I want players who brake your bones if you don't give up the game

I want true men at JUVENTUS

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Cotes wrote:NO!
I want him to stay!

I like Esti. He's not our best player and he's not the most talented player either but i think he could be very usefull next season
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:20 pm

pedrosom wrote:
Cotes wrote:NO!
I want him to stay!

I like Esti. He's not our best player and he's not the most talented player either but i think he could be very usefull next season

Agreed. He is versatile and hard-working. He wasn't the man to win the game for us, but he has shown potential to improve on top of his already good displays when needed. Especially if we get him for cheaper, he will be worth it.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Nothing special, wouldn't mind seeing him gone. We could get plenty of other players for depth.

I definitely wouldnt use the EU Rule option for Esti.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:33 pm

est is shit and he should go. decent depth my ass he does little to nothing. bring in someone who at least can make a note. why do ppl want to keep esti? im sure there are others on the market similar price and some even lower or just a lil higher that can make a better contribution than him. what grinta does he have? people stop getting lost on this whole 'grinta' thing...talent comes before grinta. there is a reason wwhy he flopped when he played in france and sent back to deportivo maldonado. do not want! he is eu by the way.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:34 am

there is no way that talent comes before heart... do you know how many individuals out there have the same talent as players in great leagues, and can't even make it out of the pub league?

btw it takes heart (which i consider synonymous w/ grinta) to develop your talent. perhaps you're talking about skill rather than talent. but even in that case, you need still need grinta/ heart/ drive/ whatever, to be useful in the environment that conte has resurrected at juve.

everyone is entitled to his opinion. and i'm sure there is a divide between people who believe estigarribia should stay or go (it's a tough call). but to say that talent comes before grinta is absurd in my book.
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down