XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF??

+44
Sushi Master
Zero
Patrick Bateman
The Messiah
vizkosity
CBarca
Gomez83
zizzle
bocalegend
Le Samourai
Lord Hades
Rebaño Sagrado
billionmillion
TalkingReckless
S
jibers
anirudhkitt
Lord Awesome
DRK
rsinatra
stunt
Doc
Aensensen
nasir6371
free_cat
fatman123
S32TABLANCA
BarrileteCosmico
Swanhends
Raptorgunner
sportsczy
Neutral
Die Borussen
dostoevsky
BarcaKizz
Forza
kiranr
Senor Penguin
the xcx
VivaStPauli
Pedram
Dante
gondov
Zuess99
48 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF?? - Page 2 Empty Re: XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF??

Post by nasir6371 Thu May 31, 2012 2:39 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:bitches love family men hmm

Xavi :bow:

Xavi SO HUMBLE AND HONEST he lives with his parents. :bow: :bow:

nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF?? - Page 2 Empty Re: XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF??

Post by Aensensen Thu May 31, 2012 2:50 pm

To be honest, I don't see much wrong in how Xavi chooses to live. Personally, I'm more of a "no family" guy, but I guess it all comes down to how good your relationship with your parents is.

It's normal for me to see families who stick together in latin countries. Family is important there, and it doesn't necessarily mean you're coocko if you choose not to have a huge house and huge bedroom once you're rich.

However, Xavi must then go to brothels for some lovin' hmm
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 31, 2012 2:52 pm

I would say it's nice he keeps living with his parents, but what I really find weird is that his bedroom is smaller than mine when I lived with my parents.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Thu May 31, 2012 3:03 pm

are people forgetting that video is 6 years old

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Nothing wrong with living with your parents (or in this case, his parents living with him). I'm honestly sure they respect each other's space very well. He also picks mushrooms as a hobby (I wonder if he still does this?) which by and large, is a win in my book...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Yeah, he sure still does pick mushrooms. It's a big hobby of him, and that actually is part of catalan culture. Many people likes to go mushroom picking on autumm sundays and then have a nice barbecue with the family and eat the mushrooms.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 31, 2012 3:15 pm

You pick musrooms from the forest, or do you harvest/farm them in some way?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Thu May 31, 2012 3:24 pm

You're a loser if you are still dependant money-wise from your parents as an adult. Xavi lives with them by choice, not because he's dependant on them.

Cmon, you think a guy that has millions of fans, is as familiar with the press as with a football, plays in full 80k stadium week in week out, and has won has much as Xavi has, will have any social problems? I'm pretty sure there isn't any

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu May 31, 2012 3:25 pm

i love how (pre-)judgemental people can be here.

1. who cares
2. you don't know him or his life to judge him
3. who cares
4. who are you again?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 31, 2012 4:12 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:You pick musrooms from the forest, or do you harvest/farm them in some way?

You go to the forest and pick them, being careful not to pick the poisonous ones!

I think that some techniques to farm mushrooms have been developed recently. It seems it's quite difficult. But people doesn't usually farm them in their garden.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu May 31, 2012 4:13 pm

Who cares if its true :coffee:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu May 31, 2012 5:22 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Southern Europeans. XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF?? - Page 2 Trolldolski

Southern Europeans > Northern Europeans :coffee:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu May 31, 2012 5:23 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:You pick musrooms from the forest, or do you harvest/farm them in some way?
obv. forest silly.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu May 31, 2012 5:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:When parents get old, they move in or very close to the kids. That's how it works in my culture. Nothing wrong with it... the losers to me are the ones who abandon their parents.

This. Thumbs up
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Thu May 31, 2012 5:25 pm

Well, in my culture (indian), it is perfectly normal to have huge extended families with people still having parents in the house. Yeah it might be conservative, but i do not think there is anything wrong about it.

HATERS, The lot of u. Rolling Eyes

In fact even though i am in another country, when i finally move back to india...i plan on being as close to them as possible, coz even though i will not be able to live in the same house, i cannot imagine putting them in an old age home.
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 31, 2012 5:36 pm

XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF?? - Page 2 37329810
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Yes i am going to overuse it because i can.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu May 31, 2012 5:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:When parents get old, they move in or very close to the kids. That's how it works in my culture. Nothing wrong with it... the losers to me are the ones who abandon their parents.

This.

I find it sad that so many people just leave their parents in old home, Your Parents spent their life to get you where you are, and when your parents really need you, their kids ran away.

When I graduate and get a job, my first Real Pay Check is gonna go towards doing something for my parents, like sending them on a cruise to Caribbean

Last edited by Legend on Thu May 31, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Surag wrote:XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF?? - Page 2 37329810

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu May 31, 2012 6:09 pm

So many childish people here.
What is advantage of leaving alone? you think you are a man if you dont leave with your parents?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu May 31, 2012 6:10 pm

jibers wrote:
Surag wrote:XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF?? - Page 2 37329810

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu May 31, 2012 6:19 pm

anirudhkitt wrote:Well, in my culture (indian), it is perfectly normal to have huge extended families with people still having parents in the house. Yeah it might be conservative, but i do not think there is anything wrong about it.

In fact even though i am in another country, when i finally move back to india...i plan on being as close to them as possible, coz even though i will not be able to live in the same house, i cannot imagine putting them in an old age home.

this , though i keep telling my parents i am glad i am going away n all, wouldnt mind being near them in the future.. its how it is in my culture and i dont think there is anything immature and wrong about it ..

Much better this than doing a Bagban
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
anirudhkitt wrote:Well, in my culture (indian), it is perfectly normal to have huge extended families with people still having parents in the house. Yeah it might be conservative, but i do not think there is anything wrong about it.

this , though i keep telling my parents i am glad i am going away n all, wouldnt mind being near them in the future.. its how it is in my culture and i dont think there is anything immature and wrong about it ..

What is a "bagban" lol?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu May 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:

What is a "bagban" lol?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghban_(film) bounce
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu May 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Baghban means gardener in Persian hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm

well bag means garden .. a lot of words in hindi have been derived from urdu which is basically a derivation of words used in persian and hindustani along with local styles i guess
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next