Zidane: "I don't understand the punishment, my children were born here, have lived here all their lives and it is absurd that they can't play football"

+9
nasir6371
sportsczy
rincon
Harmonica
Tomwin Lannister
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
Myesyats
guest7
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zidane: "I don't understand the punishment, my children were born here, have lived here all their lives and it is absurd that they can't play football" Empty Zidane: "I don't understand the punishment, my children were born here, have lived here all their lives and it is absurd that they can't play football"

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:45 pm

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/09/09/57d2939c22601d64068b4604.html

Refcelona hmm
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Zidane: "I don't understand the punishment, my children were born here, have lived here all their lives and it is absurd that they can't play football" Empty Re: Zidane: "I don't understand the punishment, my children were born here, have lived here all their lives and it is absurd that they can't play football"

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:50 pm

Don't see how this is a case for a separate thread.

Also, what has "Refcelona" got to do with anything in this matter?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Zidane: "I don't understand the punishment, my children were born here, have lived here all their lives and it is absurd that they can't play football" Empty Re: Zidane: "I don't understand the punishment, my children were born here, have lived here all their lives and it is absurd that they can't play football"

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Why aren't his kids allowed to play football?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:Why aren't his kids allowed to play football?

@guest7 can you answer that?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Because of the ban probably
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:00 pm

It's absurd that they can't play, i'll tell you that much.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:01 pm

I don't understand how Uefadrid has CL last season, oh wait, logically it's obvious. Maybe Zidane misses the logic part of his brain.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:03 pm

Transfer ban doesn't allow his kids to play football?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Why would they not have CL ?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:Transfer ban doesn't allow his kids to play football?

Yes because Zidane said so
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Harmonica wrote:I don't understand how Uefadrid has CL last season, oh wait, logically it's obvious. Maybe Zidane misses the logic part of his brain.

:facepalm:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:05 pm

guest7 wrote:Because of the ban probably

Could you elaborate?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
guest7 wrote:Because of the ban probably

Could you elaborate?

I seriously do not understand why are the kids the one that are mostly punished, why not fine the HELL out of the club, i dunno. The kids just want to enjoy playing for the greatest clubs ever
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:10 pm

The ban is because of irregularities in how they sign kids, so the kids in question (which include his kids) can't play for the club while it gets straightened out. When Barca had the ban it was the same case, some kids couldnt feature with the club.

If its the same as with Barca (probably it is), then from what I read back then it relates to the fact that clubs had been irresponsible when signing kids. They would move their families for X club, then the club would offer some form of employment to the family of the kid to make them come. Then if the kids eventually doesn't make it, the family is uprooted and unemployed/or in bad position. So the rule was made to avoid this.

One of the rules was that the kids dad/mom/provider cannot be working for the club if they are foreigners and moved because of football. So since Zidane works for Madrid, his kids (underage French kids) might get implicated.

The whole point was to make it so that if the kid's family moved countries because of football, then they should be in a stable, non-football-related, position. To avoid people getting stuck in limbo's.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:28 pm

This is so absurd in regards to Zidane's kids and Garay's kid Laughing

The club obviously employed them as players and then Zidane in management... because they wanted to coerce them to have their kids sign for the club Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:40 pm

It makes no sense for their kids to be in this. It can only be justified because its probably written without exceptions, but it makes no logical sense.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:02 pm

I'm sorry to say this GL but it's not up to us. it's bigger than us, only the hands of corrupt FIFAcelona could have done this. I'm just sad innocent young proffesionals had to lose their football lives for FIFAcelonas work
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:14 pm

The crazy thing is that's 5 of the 10 irregularities found... Zidane's 4 kids and Garay's 1 Laughing

That's 5 of the 10 LaughingLaughingLaughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Pretty sure FIFA stated to Barca that they can't registration their Asian Kids until they're 18 years old. Weren't allowed to play for the Barca B. Can any Barca fans please confirm? Also didn't one of them (Korean Messi/Japanese Messi) get loaned to a team in Asian until he is 18?

Not surprised that Zidane's kids and the other 6 youth players can't play for Madrid.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:The crazy thing is that's 5 of the 10 irregularities found... Zidane's 4 kids and Garay's 1 Laughing

That's 5 of the 10 LaughingLaughingLaughing

Yet there's another 5 irregularities then which as far as I can see have not been subject of a thread by @guest7
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:30 pm

Zidane can always sell his kids somewhere else so they can play

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:40 pm

RealGunner wrote:Zidane can always sell his kids somewhere else so they can play

Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:40 am

Lmao ZZ just called up Luca Zidane to the game today.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:38 am

It doesn't impact pro players... you just can't play in youth teams. So the two younger ZZ kids, who are in the Real Madrid youth system, are the ones who can no longer participate. The two older ones, who are on pro contracts, can play for RM.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:44 am

Zidane flooding the whole of Real's youth teams with his countless brats.

As if they were all talented enough without their big name. very doubtful.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next