Udinese 'game of our lives' with Madrid

Go down

Udinese 'game of our lives' with Madrid  Empty Udinese 'game of our lives' with Madrid

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Francesco Guidolin assures Udinese will play “the game of our lives” against Atletico Madrid in the Europa League.
The Coach was criticised earlier in the competition for fielding a below-strength side, leaving behind all his strikers for the 1-1 draw with Celtic.

The Friulani are joint top of Group I and go head-to-head with the Spaniards on Thursday evening.

“I will send out the best possible line-up because I consider Atletico Madrid to be the strongest team in the group,” said Guidolin.

“We care a great deal about the Europa League and will play the game of our lives. Atletico are an excellent side, built in a balanced way and have some very good players.”

Among the familiar faces in the Madrid squad are former Juventus flop Diego.

“Am I worried about taking on Diego? He has real class and evidently if he can do anything with the ball it’s because his opponents let him. Therefore we have to stop him getting the ball as much as possible,” continued Guidolin.

“Pablo Armero and Antonio Floro Flores will start, while I hope Antonio Di Natale can be available, as he had a little pain in his leg. If there is even the slightest risk, I won’t let him play.”

Romanian international Gabriel Torje is ineligible for the Europa League.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum