XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF??

+44
Sushi Master
Zero
Patrick Bateman
The Messiah
vizkosity
CBarca
Gomez83
zizzle
bocalegend
Le Samourai
Lord Hades
RebaƱo Sagrado
billionmillion
TalkingReckless
S
jibers
anirudhkitt
Lord Awesome
DRK
rsinatra
stunt
Doc
Aensensen
nasir6371
free_cat
fatman123
S32TABLANCA
BarrileteCosmico
Swanhends
Raptorgunner
sportsczy
Neutral
Die Borussen
dostoevsky
BarcaKizz
Forza
kiranr
Senor Penguin
the xcx
VivaStPauli
Pedram
Dante
gondov
Zuess99
48 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF?? - Page 3 Empty Re: XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF??

Post by Lord Hades Thu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm

well bag means garden .. a lot of words in hindi have been derived from urdu which is basically a derivation of words used in persian and hindustani along with local styles i guess

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF?? - Page 3 Empty Re: XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF??

Post by bocalegend Thu May 31, 2012 8:29 pm

wtf!!!!!!

wtf i going to say??????
bocalegend
bocalegend
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu May 31, 2012 8:34 pm

:I'mveryunoriginal:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by bocalegend Thu May 31, 2012 8:35 pm

nasir6371 wrote::I'mveryunoriginal:

I'mveryunoriginal Smile
bocalegend
bocalegend
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu May 31, 2012 8:46 pm

bocalegend wrote:

I'mveryunoriginal Smile

What happen to the vagi emoicon Evil or Very Mad
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by bocalegend Thu May 31, 2012 8:49 pm

nasir6371 wrote:
bocalegend wrote:

I'mveryunoriginal Smile

What happen to the vagi emoicon Evil or Very Mad

Surprised
bocalegend
bocalegend
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu May 31, 2012 8:54 pm

: I'mveryunoriginal :
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by bocalegend Thu May 31, 2012 8:56 pm

zizzle wrote:: I'mveryunoriginal :

Sleep Sleep cheers :coffee: bounce banana
bocalegend
bocalegend
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuess99 Thu May 31, 2012 9:33 pm

My apologies if this thread is insensitive , I was just shocked. But yeah there is nothing wrong with living with your parents at 30+ now that I think about it and having read your comments.

Zuess99
Zuess99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu May 31, 2012 9:51 pm

It's not that he is living with his parents, it's more that his parents are living with him. Rarely being home for being traveling constantly it is very common to have family stay at your house.
Ronaldinho lived with his brother and sister oftenly, his mother would come down to stay there for half a year as-well, don't see why you guys are so quick to attempt to degrade him.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Yeah, Southern Europeans>> You. Fact.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 31, 2012 11:21 pm

Who cares where he lives, Xavi >>> You. I included.

Besides, this documentary seems to confirm that he's humble and respectful- seriously.

And this is really old.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Thu May 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Zuess99 wrote:My apologies if this thread is insensitive , I was just shocked. But yeah there is nothing wrong with living with your parents at 30+ now that I think about it and having read your comments.

I dont think the thread was insensitive at all, but the reaction of some of the posters was childish.

Anyhow no matter if he lives with his parents, he is not humble and respectful Smile
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Thu May 31, 2012 11:26 pm

kiranr wrote:
You don't need to leave your parents to become your own man. Many of my friends in India did not leave their parent's home till their marriage. And some of them are the smartest people i know.

I don't understand how you guys can judge a person this way.

this....
seriously, people.

He might be living with his parents for other reasons, and he has his ways.
Wtf, u call him a loser, he laughs at your pay check and inability to grow up
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 31, 2012 11:39 pm

I am a Xavi fan for this, the love I have for my mum makes me want her around me most times.

If I am half rich as Xavi she will definitely live with me
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu May 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Xavi :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Grow up, move out, people. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 31, 2012 11:50 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Grow up, move out, people. :coffee:

Growing up means moving out, I live in London and I tell you what

I've volunteer helping and visiting old people, some of these people have children but they totally just abandon them for their wives and children, what is the matter with you people.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu May 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Legend wrote:
sportsczy wrote:When parents get old, they move in or very close to the kids. That's how it works in my culture. Nothing wrong with it... the losers to me are the ones who abandon their parents.

This.

I find it sad that so many people just leave their parents in old home, Your Parents spent their life to get you where you are, and when your parents really need you, their kids ran away.

When I graduate and get a job, my first Real Pay Check is gonna go towards doing something for my parents, like sending them on a cruise to Caribbean

This. That's the least one could do to his parents.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 31, 2012 11:55 pm

VivaStPauli wrote: Move out, grow up,, people. :coffee:

Very Happy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:03 am

The Messiah wrote:Growing up means moving out, I live in London and I tell you what

I've volunteer helping and visiting old people, some of these people have children but they totally just abandon them for their wives and children, what is the matter with you people

You should've spent that time volunteering to learn how to read, I said "move out", not "move out, never come back, even if they need you, change your name, fake your death, move to a different continent, and laugh silently while stroking a white cat".

Move out, earn your own pay, live on your own, learn how to do the dishes, the laundry etc., you can take care of your parents when they need you, let them finally sit on the porch in peace, and f*ck again in the night, without you listening on them. Parents are people too, they need their space.

Freedom for parents! Who's with me? WHO IS WITH ME? FREEEDOOOOM!
XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF?? - Page 3 35

You can still move back in when they're like 80 and actually need you. Now stop being annoying and wash your own laundry.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Growing up means moving out, I live in London and I tell you what

I've volunteer helping and visiting old people, some of these people have children but they totally just abandon them for their wives and children, what is the matter with you people

You should've spent that time volunteering to learn how to read, I said "move out", not "move out, never come back, even if they need you, change your name, fake your death, move to a different continent, and laugh silently while stroking a white cat".

Move out, earn your own pay, live on your own, learn how to do the dishes, the laundry etc., you can take care of your parents when they need you, let them finally sit on the porch in peace, and f*ck again in the night, without you listening on them. Parents are people too, they need their space.

Freedom for parents! Who's with me? WHO IS WITH ME? FREEEDOOOOM!
XAVI still lives with his parents ??? WTF?? - Page 3 35

You can still move back in when they're like 80 and actually need you. Now stop being annoying and wash your own laundry.

You are abnormal and it's obvious. I don't blame you a bit.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 am

Thank you for your blessing. What a Face
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:26 am

silence is the best answer given to a fool and now You are going on my ignore list.

I don't want to really hurt your feelings, trust me I can

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 am

I would say "please no", but you can't read that, because I'm on your ignore list. I just hope you'll be merciful anyway. My feelings don't need any more hurt, I'm still broken up about Kanye West TBH.

That being said, isn't that "silence is the best answer"-quote being a bit undercut by you having replied to me in order to say it?

Awww damn you can't read that either.
What am I gonna do now?

Ah right.

FREEDOM FOR PARENTS. WHO IS WITH ME? FREEEEDOOOOOOM!
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:56 am

LMAO, Viva.

I'm probably in between what most people in this thread think. I'm with Viva and that you should definitely move out and give your folks some space, but that does not mean you abandon them completely from your life. You can still visit them, call them, help them out whenever trouble arises etc.

But then sportsczy also has a point. If they're old as shit and can't handle themselves or need constant attention, I would understand if they moved in with me. Once they're older I'm spoiling the shit out of my parents, even if I don't live with them, but damn I also need my space.

I'd shower them with grandkids Wink. That's what they always tell me.

My parents are still young so the whole giving them space thing would work, even if the norm here is something as sports stated. Hell, I know couples who marry and move in with their wifes to their parent's house. Horrible, but it's very common. Mostly out of economic reasons, but also due to people here being very family oriented. This sort of thing varies from country to country.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next