Lord Awesome
Forza
LeBéninois
Gomez83
barca 2011
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Balotelli: "I'd kill someone if they racially abused me on the street." - Page 2 Empty Re: Balotelli: "I'd kill someone if they racially abused me on the street."

Post by The Verminator Thu May 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Zealous wrote:Guys when someone says "I'm going to kill him" it doesn't mean he's actually going to end a human being's life.
Usually it's just exaggeration, but when you add, seriously i will go to jail, because i will kill someone, it begs the question is he really exaggerating...anyways i wouldnt hold something against him if he beat the s*** outta someone for being racist.

The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: "I'd kill someone if they racially abused me on the street." - Page 2 Empty Re: Balotelli: "I'd kill someone if they racially abused me on the street."

Post by nasir6371 Thu May 31, 2012 2:19 pm

white_star wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:Balotelli :bow:

Why Poland and Ukarine of all places scratch

Out of all teams you choose Manchester city scratch

Maybe I should have choosen one of those teams those Polish Fans were saying were "STARTED BY JEWS" scratch I can't remember which team??? Can you remain me???

"They're Pointing at the opposing fans" A$$ Backward Mad
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Thu May 31, 2012 9:44 pm

i hope Suarez calls him a "negro" one day

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu May 31, 2012 9:48 pm

braylann wrote:i hope Suarez calls him a "negro" one day

That's a win-win. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu May 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Gomez83 wrote:What a thug, I'd throw a banana at him just so I could sue his ass.

how would u sue him when ur dead??
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 31, 2012 10:12 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Good luck on that, no judge would find your favor if you got beat for being a racist...

Good luck, Eastern European judges are famously racist. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:12 am

nasir6371 wrote:
white_star wrote:

Maybe I should have choosen one of those teams those Polish Fans were saying were "STARTED BY JEWS" scratch I can't remember which team??? Can you remain me???

It's not important what teams, why don't you watch it again and listen this time. A couple ultra groups doesn't mean the whole country thinks the same so why don't they deserve to host? Did you see the people chanting that stuff?? They are mostly young angry people. I know who they are and why they do these things I was one of them! Please don't make judgments about sOmething you are uneducated about. One bias English documentary should not be proof to take euros away from a fantastic country!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 am

Well Poland is awesome, the Ukraine on the other hand, really puts the "ewww" into "Ukraewwwwne"
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:15 am

white_star wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:
white_star wrote:

It's not important what teams, why don't you watch it again and listen this time. A couple ultra groups doesn't mean the whole country thinks the same so why don't they deserve to host? Did you see the people chanting that stuff?? They are mostly young angry people. I know who they are and why they do these things I was one of them! Please don't make judgments about sOmething you are uneducated about. One bias English documentary should not be proof to take euros away from a fantastic country!

Ok than... I will stop and wait and see what happens during the euros, until I make my conclusions about Poland and Ukraine. If there are numerous racial issue and sh!t hits the fan than will you except the criticisms of choosing your country as a host??
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:16 am

Also can you elaborate on this: "I know who they are and why they do these things I was one of them!"
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:19 am

I was an ultra for wisla for many years as a young man.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:21 am

nasir6371 wrote:
white_star wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:
white_star wrote:

Ok than... I will stop and wait and see what happens during the euros, until I make my conclusions about Poland and Ukraine. If there are numerous racial issue and sh!t hits the fan than will you except the criticisms of choosing your country as a host??

If this crap is allowed to happen then I will criticize myself. We can't stop the ultras from being racist but if it does happen we come down hard on them then I will be satisfied. If nothing is done about it then you have a right to criticize! Lots of security percusions are being take and hopefully we can avoi racism. I cannot speak for Ukraine only Poland.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:48 am

white_star wrote:I was an ultra for wisla for many years as a young man.

impressive
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am

Gomez83 wrote:What a thug, I'd throw a banana at him just so I could sue his ass.

You are the thug and the racist. In Europe it would be you that would go to prison for racial abuse. He is absolutely correct in his response to racism. It is 2012.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:37 am

Also since he's rich and all he'll hire a private investigator to see what everything you did including this post. So knowing that he'll retaliate due to you throwing a banana is also going against your favor and you're a racist and a scumbag for saying that.

Flick
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
white_star wrote:I was an ultra for wisla for many years as a young man.

impressive

Not really, it was just something to do as a teenager.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Platini said if Balotelli decides to walk off a field after monkey chants there will be a yellow card given out to him..... dont know what to say really other than :facepalm: :brickwall:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 pm

What a f*cktard Platini.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Platini really thinks a yellow card will matter to players who are racially abused Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2