Ganso
Adit
Rebaño Sagrado
the xcx
Gil
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"At the moment Chelsea is the team closest to Lucas" - Sau Paulo President - Page 2 Empty Re: "At the moment Chelsea is the team closest to Lucas" - Sau Paulo President

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 pm

You still have Torres in your team. "At the moment Chelsea is the team closest to Lucas" - Sau Paulo President - Page 2 Lucast10

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Mon May 21, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

"At the moment Chelsea is the team closest to Lucas" - Sau Paulo President - Page 2 Empty Re: "At the moment Chelsea is the team closest to Lucas" - Sau Paulo President

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Tbh if Bhends post in the Inter section is anything to go by i dont think he would be happy with Lucas.....

Seriously bro you sound like a financial advisor for Moratti when discussing Inter transfers :lol!:

Also Gil..... Kalouless > Mehrin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon May 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbh if Bhends post in the Inter section is anything to go by i dont think he would be happy with Lucas.....

Seriously bro you sound like a financial advisor for Moratti when discussing Inter transfers :lol!:

survival of the club >>> signing kids for obscenely-inflated fees (regardless of how talented they are)
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon May 21, 2012 12:56 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Gil wrote:Lol no wonder Bhends is Mad. Inter are after Lucas as well. Laughing

I've never seen Lucas play a game in my life, and I know you're definitely not foolish enough to think we would ever buy someone that costs more than 25mil?

We haven't spent more than 20 on a player since 2006..

I'm trolling lol.

No way we're getting both Lucas and Hazard.

I don't even want Lucas. £32m is way too much for him.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Coutinho > Lucas tbf
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2012 1:00 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbh if Bhends post in the Inter section is anything to go by i dont think he would be happy with Lucas.....

survival of the club >>> signing kids for obscenely-inflated fees (regardless of how talented they are)

Is your financial situation that bad? never bothered to look into it....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

If you sell eto and sign Forlan as his replacement, its obv. something is wrong.

Last edited by Nameless on Mon May 21, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Abramovich wrote:

Talk out of your arse more :bow:

What in this world is Cahill worth the wages he was asking for, you can attribute smart budgeting to FFP for everything now.

£100M budget GTFOOOOOOOOOOOO

100 mill budget Laughing

what was Chelsea's profit again last year?

FFP is gona screw u guys if you spend more than 40 mill this summer :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Adit wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

Talk out of your arse more :bow:

What in this world is Cahill worth the wages he was asking for, you can attribute smart budgeting to FFP for everything now.

£100M budget GTFOOOOOOOOOOOO

100 mill budget Laughing

what was Chelsea's profit again last year?

FFP is gona screw u guys if you spend more than 40 mill this summer :coffee:

Graham from WAGNH who gets PAID to do his shizzle >>>>>>>>> you & your BS.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon May 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

Its not where it should be, but its not crisis-mode either...I just rate our squad far far higher than most people

I think its foolish to spend 25/30/35+ million on teenagers...as is it equally foolish to buy mediocre players for 10/15 million when we have players in our current squad who are superior

Inters failings are down to management and management alone...not lack of quality
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Ah, yeah that makes sense..... it seems i had misunderstood beforehand :vagi:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon May 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Did I just read £40million?

Dooooooooooooo it, another pricey Brazilian that will flop in the EPL
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon May 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Gil wrote:Coutinho > Lucas tbf
coutinho barely started for our u20 wc winning team and he isnt on our olympic squad,i hope youre just trolling
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Mon May 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Gil is right :coffee:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 21, 2012 6:19 pm

If Perez wants him, he'll get him. It's simple. Not even City can compete with Flo :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon May 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Nerman :vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 pm

If we sell Higuain and Kaka fro around 70 million then I can see Flo signing Lucas.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Kizu wrote:If Perez wants him, he'll get him. It's simple. Not even City can compete with Flo :bow:

Perez wanted Nerman didnt he? trollolol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Yeah but Nerman's hair stylist blocked the move.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue May 22, 2012 5:35 am

Chelsea gets em
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2