lenear1030
Mr Nick09
•MilanDevil•
andiii
Raptorgunner
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team? Empty Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team?

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:18 am

Lucas Moura's English lessons put Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs on alert

Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham have been alerted to the availability of Sao Paulo starlet Lucas Moura, after it was revealed that the Brazilian play-maker has stepped up English lessons in a bid to attract Premier League interest.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/892020-lucas-mouras-english-lessons-put-arsenal-chelsea-and-spurs-on-alert#ixzz1o1InnQOG
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team? Empty Re: Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team?

Post by andiii Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:22 am

"I have two dreams: playing at the Olympic Games with Brazil and then Inter

Inter are one of the most important clubs in the world. With the Nerazzurri shirt there was Ronaldo, the Phenomenon, and that said everything. I like the idea of going to a "family" where there are great champions like Julio Cesar, Maicon and Lucio. All great men that I have had the honor of knowing and wearing the same shirt, that of the Selecao.

They are not doing great now, but only recently they were winning a lot of things and delighting everyone, including here in Brazil."
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team? Empty Re: Lucas Moura's is going to a EPL team?

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:25 am

One of my favorite players. Although I dont like the idea of him going to the EPL, if he eventually decides to do so then I hope it is Arsenal, but only if they are willing to buy more players to build the team, and not young players, WC players like Podolski Very Happy .
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:28 am

£25 million? you can count Arsenal out. If we cant get Hazard or Gotze then we should go after him. I think he will end up at Chelsea.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:33 am

enlighten me, is Arsenal going to pay 40M to bring Hazard to Arsenal?

And virtually no club out there has a shot at signing Goetze next summer. He is in the strongest team in germany, they will get better next season, he is at home, so unless he moves to City, Utd, Barca, Milan or Real, it's a downgrade for him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:38 am

If they sell us Lucas we will give them Denilson for freeeeeeeeeee.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:47 am

Raptorgunner wrote:If they sell us Lucas we will give them Denilson for freeeeeeeeeee.

deal of a lifetime

Spoiler:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:00 am

bad enough Denilson is at Sao Paulo on loan.. Lucas signed that 5 year deal last season.. I'd be surprised if he leaves this summer.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 am

Why would an attacking Brazilian player go to the EPL?

They simply for the most part do not play well there. He would be better going to the Bundesliga, LigaBBVA or Serie A

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 am

andiii wrote:"I have two dreams: playing at the Olympic Games with Brazil and then Inter

Inter are one of the most important clubs in the world. With the Nerazzurri shirt there was Ronaldo, the Phenomenon, and that said everything. I like the idea of going to a "family" where there are great champions like Julio Cesar, Maicon and Lucio. All great men that I have had the honor of knowing and wearing the same shirt, that of the Selecao.

They are not doing great now, but only recently they were winning a lot of things and delighting everyone, including here in Brazil."

:vagi:
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:36 am

Denlison isn't that bad, dont think there's much difference between him and Anderson....

Lucas Moura's, did he change his name or something cos he just came from nowhere...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathFish Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:47 am

Lucas is better than neymar and ganso imo.
DeathFish
DeathFish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:26 am

Idrisozet wrote:Denlison isn't that bad, dont think there's much difference between him and Anderson....

Lucas Moura's, did he change his name or something cos he just came from nowhere...

Was in the Copa America.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:50 am

lucas better than neymar and ganso?what?could you please elaborate

hes a better dribbler than both combined and very physical but thats pretty much it
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathFish Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:01 am

Ganso wrote:lucas better than neymar and ganso?what?could you please elaborate

hes a better dribbler than both combined and very physical but thats pretty much it
you'll see what i mean in a few years.
DeathFish
DeathFish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:53 am

He might be better than ganso. But i think neymar is much better all round
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:55 am

Ganso is better than neymar and lucas imo....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:59 am

Why? i guess ganso is a bit classier when he is at his best, but how often is that?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:24 pm

from the vids it looks like he is playing AM. this guy should convert to a winger, he looks well average as an AM, keeps on loosing the ball and his passing is average. he would do excellent as a winger.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:40 pm

he is a winger this season,much better
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Why? i guess ganso is a bit classier when he is at his best, but how often is that?
When hes on form,like atm,hes the best talent we have.He's a "midfield general" a la Xavi,and thats something that dibbling skills nor shooting can add to a team.Socrates himself before he died said that ganso is the best player we have produced in 10 years
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Denlison isn't that bad, dont think there's much difference between him and Anderson....

Denilson is boo boo. Words can't even describe how bad he is. He doesn't even start for Sao Paulo.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Catracho wrote:

Denilson is boo boo. Words can't even describe how bad he is. He doesn't even start for Sao Paulo.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Is he ready for the PL Ganso?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:09 am

physically?yes mentally?no
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next