+5
The Franchise
halamadrid2
Doc
EarlyPrototype
rsinatra
9 posters

Go down

Lucas Moura's agent: I've been contacted by Inter, Man Utd, and Chelsea Empty Lucas Moura's agent: I've been contacted by Inter, Man Utd, and Chelsea

Post by rsinatra Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:32 pm

(in Portuguese): http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/sao-paulo/noticia/2012/04/fui-procurado-por-inter-chelsea-e-manchester-diz-agente-de-lucas.html

- Lucas has the profile of a European player. The clubs from there already know that. He's strong, fast, and knows how to shoot... I've been contacted by Inter, Chelsea, and Manchester United. - Wagner Ribeiro revealed.

- Lucas leaving Brazil is not something that depends on me. The club must negotiate with São Paulo FC and with the player himself. His will is what counts, and both sides guarantee that there is no business at the moment. The player doesn't want to leave, and São Paulo doesn't want to sell. - said Wagner.

Lucas Moura's agent: I've been contacted by Inter, Man Utd, and Chelsea Splucas_lp_270312552-4

Last edited by rsinatra on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Lucas Moura's agent: I've been contacted by Inter, Man Utd, and Chelsea Empty Re: Lucas Moura's agent: I've been contacted by Inter, Man Utd, and Chelsea

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:37 pm

No mention of Real Madrid.

Has El Confidential :vagi: me once again? hmm
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Lucas Moura's agent: I've been contacted by Inter, Man Utd, and Chelsea Empty Re: Lucas Moura's agent: I've been contacted by Inter, Man Utd, and Chelsea

Post by Doc Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm actually shocked not to see Real Madrid involved. Like honestly shocked...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:06 pm

maybe they knew they were being predictable everytime they mentioned Real Madrid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Man Utd? To play where?

The other two makes sense, but he should steer well clear of Inter for the time being.

Not sure Chelsea is a great place either, though they do need someone of his type.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Florentino don't miss this kid :coffee:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 pm

>implying Inter would buy someone who cost more than 20mil Laughing

good one
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Sabatini is clever. Doesnt gets spoted :coffee:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:11 pm

The Franchise wrote:Man Utd? To play where?

The other two makes sense, but he should steer well clear of Inter for the time being.

Not sure Chelsea is a great place either, though they do need someone of his type.

I think that none of the mentioned teams are good for him to be honest. Brazilians + English football = flop.

Maybe Inter. Well, it depends on what they do during this summer. Right now its not a good idea FO SHO.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 pm

rsinatra wrote:

I think that none of the mentioned teams are good for him to be honest. Brazilians + English football = flop.

Maybe Inter. Well, it depends on what they do during this summer. Right now its not a good idea FO SHO.
Forgot DL4 and Ramires were flops. Rolling Eyes
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Kick wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

Sure, pick out two players and you've got a case. Besides, they are not really the same type of players. It's the attacking ones that usually fail. But sure, I am not saying that it wouldn't work, I'm just saying that I wouldnt want him to take that chance. He's more likely to succeed if he stays in Brazil or goes to Italy/Spain.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:52 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Kick wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

Sure, pick out two players and you've got a case. Besides, they are not really the same type of players. It's the attacking ones that usually fail. But sure, I am not saying that it wouldn't work, I'm just saying that I wouldnt want him to take that chance. He's more likely to succeed if he stays in Brazil or goes to Italy/Spain.
They are our only two brazillians, if you look at it that way, 100% of our brazillians succeed. DL4 when he goes forward he is not a flop, who says Lucas will be different.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Lucas Moura's agent: I've been contacted by Inter, Man Utd, and Chelsea Robinho_1115967c
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum