Khaled
64 posters

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Go down

La Masia - Page 14 Empty Re: La Masia

Post by The Franchise Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:23

No, its a word, I just wasnt sure what it meant in this context lol

But now, I understand.

How did Samper play generally? You said our midfield wasnt as strong as them..who else did we have out there?

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:31

The Franchise wrote:No, its a word, I just wasnt sure what it meant in this context lol

But now, I understand.

How did Samper play generally? You said our midfield wasnt as strong as them..who else did we have out there?

Samper was good. It's the other midfielders in the juvenil that are not up to the level, the center midfielders: Babunski, Patri Gabarron, Quesada, Quintillà and Pol Calvet. In this match, we started with Samper, Patri and Quesada, later Calvet and Quintillà came in and we were a bit better. Babunski don't know if was injured or is with the Juvenil B (he is officially a Jivenil B player but has spent a lot of the season with the A, same than Samper).

It's not the first time I see this season that the juvenil A midfield utterly fails to dominate the midfield (e.g. Ajax game) and we end up playing rather defensive.It's a pattern vs. strong teams actually, so my guess is that Juvenil A CM except Samper, and perhaps Babunski, are not good enough.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:37

Makes sense, when I watched that Ajax game I felt Samper and Babunski were good (Samper very good actually), but the rest struggled alot. I think it was Patri and Quesada that day, they didnt impress me at all.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 12:23

Girona 1 - Barça B 1

We played: Oier, Balliu - Bartra - Muniesa - Planes; Riverola - JDS - Roberto; Lobato - Rodri - Rafinha
Deulofeu injured from the twisted ankle he picked last week, will be back next game.
Nice goal from free kick from JDS. This guy is rotting in 2a.
Girona's goal is a mistake from Oier, who should have rushed from goal and clear the through ball. He had time enough, but hesitated and decided to stay on goal. Anyway, he made a couple of good saves again.
Watched the game, and was tight and boring. It happens usually away, Barça B can't impose their quality.
Dongou almost scores the winner towards the end, but his shot licked the post.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 12:26

Juvenil A lost the league. They needed a win vs. Badalona away, but they tied 1-1 and Espanyol won their game.

A pity, considering that last week they beat Espanyol and were on top.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 15:31

Yeah, what I've seen of Patri... he is pretty ordinary. Guy looks like a bit of a knob too. He's best mates with Deulofeu, so no surprises haha.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 16:13

How did Rodri play this week?

JDS is a boss, get Keita out.

Maybe it was just me, but it seemed based on the highlights the ref was giving yellow cards for EVERYTHING.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 16:07

Rodri was quite invisible.

I don't know why they put all yellow cards of the game in this highlights.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 2:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRLFpifh2ko
BARÇA... EL MUNDO, EL MUNDO... NUMBER ONE EQUIPO!!! Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 3:59

Come on Pep! Get my favorite little gem out there. JDS is more than ready.

Of course I'm more basing this on Free's sentiments rather than my own because I don't watch Barca B except well, a couple times this year, but still!

Keita > out
JDS > In

Hopefully Pep will give him as much time as Keita too (^.^)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 16:03

1-0 win goal from Dongou.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 16:48

Rodri's miss :facepalm:

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 16:54

Dongou is 17 :bow:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 10:07

We lost 4-1 vs. Celta (3rd). Femenia scored the 0-1, a nice goal, pass from Deulofeu. After that, it was all crap defending, especially from Armando (terrible at Celta's first two goals), but generally too.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 12:19

Will we sell Armando this year??? Neutral The guy is a joke... I understand the value of having older players there to help the youngsters come through, but they should be leading players in the team, not the weakness. I presume with defensive promotions he'll stay...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Wed 2 May 2012 - 15:02

Free_cat, what is your impression of Ebwelle ? I've watched him a couple of times and he has really impressed me. he has that natural ability to dribble pass players with ease.he was voted the best player in the tournament Juvenile B played in Qatar.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 2 May 2012 - 15:47

tonykross wrote:Free_cat, what is your impression of Ebwelle ? I've watched him a couple of times and he has really impressed me. he has that natural ability to dribble pass players with ease.he was voted the best player in the tournament Juvenile B played in Qatar.

Welcome tonykross!

I've watched very little of Ebwelle cause he has just made his debut with Juvenil A and I barely watch younger teams. It would be unfair for me to judge him, but he looks a bit in the mould of many african wingers: really fast and can drible, but seems to lack some technique, plus the added uncertainity factor that you can never know if he's the age claimed.

In that sense, I think Adama Traore is more promising. They are both very similar players, lighting fast, but Adama is younger and his age casts no doubts as he was born in Catalunya.

Anyway, still a long path for Ebwelle and any kid can surprise positively or negatively later on.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Wed 2 May 2012 - 16:18

Free_cat, thanks for the insight.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ausbaz Thu 3 May 2012 - 3:49

Delofaulu (whatever), needs to get his attitude right. Seriously, this can cause some serious dressing room issues in the future.

ausbaz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu 3 May 2012 - 5:07

I don't think its that big a worry yet. Remember he is 17.

What I've noticed about him are a few things.
1. He's arrogant in so far as he knows he's good, and thinks he is the best player in the academy. I think he expects to get his chance. This can be bad or good, we don't want him to be complacent, but we know he'll be confident.

2. He's immature, and he's a bit of a heinous teen at the moment doing duckfaces in pictures etc. lol, but he'll grow out of that. Again, he's 17.

3. He might be a bit arrogant, but he's very friendly and gets on well with his teammates. He's not somebody who seems to let his ego get in the way of things.

He'll always have that streak of confidence verging on arrogance, and desire for flair, but this can make him a great player. He just needs to be managed well and surrounded by the right people.

A lot of potential in my opinion, but we can't expect too much from him. Gotta be patient.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon 7 May 2012 - 9:50

Barcelona B: Oier; Balliu, Muniesa, Armando, Planas (Espinosa, min. 76); Dos Santos, Riverola (Rafinha, min. 55), Sergi Roberto; Kiko Femenía (Deulofeu, min. 54), Lobato y Rodri.

Lost 0-1. Rodri missed a couple of great chances. Deulofeu came from the bench and created 2 chances. Again, terrible reaction from Deulofeu after the semi-chance he creates for Rafinha at 1:39.

Without Bartra and Montoya the defence of the B suffers a lot especially from long balls (lots of 1 on 1 for Elche).

Kizz, I don't think we will sell Armando, the guy is the B's captain. But I agree with you that he is a joke. he is definitely the Keita of the B, or worse, currently. He wasn't so bad last season.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Mon 7 May 2012 - 14:15

Rodri has more yellow cards than goals

11 yellow cards 8 goals what an amazing statistics.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon 7 May 2012 - 14:43

With all the promotions to be made, Armando will probably stay. Despite being bad... its probably not the worst thing as the team will not be great next year anyway. They will be very young and inexperienced and probably need him.

Rodri seems to have been a poor acquisition. I don't know about Kiko yet...

Next year?

Mino/Oier
Balliu - Armando - Gomez - Planas
Sergi Roberto - Riverola? - Espinosa
Kiko - Rafinha - Deulofeu

Promote Dongou...

A little disappointed with Roberto's progression... Can you tell me what his season has been like? Haven't been able to follow this year like the last one where he was a star. He won the award for breakout midfielder in the Segunda. I thought he'd be more important to the B team this year than he has.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Mon 7 May 2012 - 15:15

This idea of trying to play Rafinha as a false 9 will not work, let the talented youngster remain in midfield and blossom, not everybody can be Messi.Dongou is a better scorer and will play in the middle.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon 7 May 2012 - 15:42

BarcaKizz wrote:With all the promotions to be made, Armando will probably stay. Despite being bad... its probably not the worst thing as the team will not be great next year anyway. They will be very young and inexperienced and probably need him.

Rodri seems to have been a poor acquisition. I don't know about Kiko yet...

Next year?

Mino/Oier
Balliu - Armando - Gomez - Planas
Sergi Roberto - Riverola? - Espinosa
Kiko - Rafinha - Deulofeu

Promote Dongou...

A little disappointed with Roberto's progression... Can you tell me what his season has been like? Haven't been able to follow this year like the last one where he was a star. He won the award for breakout midfielder in the Segunda. I thought he'd be more important to the B team this year than he has.

Riverola is out, he signed for Bologna.

Gustavo will be the starter as DM or one of the promoted from the Juvenil A.
Bañuz, Campadabal, Ayala, Patri gabarron, Dongou and Miguel Angel will be promoted, probably some others. Miguel Angel and Dongou will be great addition for the B team and can walk in the starting 11. Bagnack/Ayala should also be starters, Gomes + Armando couldn't be a worse CB pairing. None of them is good enough and they are both very slow. Don't know if they will promote Bagnack though, he is supposed to be only 17.

Sergi Roberto has been inconsistent, missing in some games, very good in others, but this has been the constant in all the team. He has had a good season IMO.

Tonykross, Rafinha played many games as fake 9 in the first 20 games of the season, and he performed quite well. He was the top scorer of the team until mid-season with the goals he scored playing fake 9.
I agree though that he can be better as a CM because he is quick, but not maybe not fast enough for playing striker.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon 7 May 2012 - 15:57

Oh right, yes I think I heard about Riverola.

Yeah, I though about Gustavo. I wasn't sure if he'd been loaned or something. Hasn't been used.

From what I know:
Banuz (GK) - Know anything about him? He could replace Masip, who I think is a bit useles....
Campabadal (CB) - He's supposed to be quite good no?
Ayala (CB) - Also pretty good I gather.
Patri (CM) - Don't really like him... Seems to lack technical quality for Barca too.
Dongou (FWD) - ... We all know about him...
Angel (Winger?) - I've heard he's quie a nice player.

Yeah I heard of Bagnack too, looks like quite a beast.

I agree on Gomez and Armando pairing, but I thought Gomez was quite a good player when I saw him. Not living up to his billing? Yes he is slow, maybe he would be suited to the EPL.

Good to hear about Roberto.

I wonder where Rafinha's future lies... because I think he would be a good option instead of Messi as a false 9 in the future, he was super there in the game in the CL. However, he's clearly good enough for CM too. Neither position will have lots of space though. Can he play to the side at all as well? Great prospect though... I like his style.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next