The Franchise
Khaled
64 posters

Page 27 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Go down

La Masia - Page 27 Empty Re: La Masia

Post by Khaled Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:54 pm

THE GOALS: Huesca 1 - 4 Barcelona B #deulofeu

Barcelona B record in @Liga_Adelante 2012-13: 6W - 1D - 4L | Goals: 25-16 (+9) | 4 Clean Sheets #fcblive Ranked 6th with 19 pts

Barcelona B has now scored 25 goals in 11 games in Segunda this season #fcblive Most by Deulofeu 7, Luis Alberto 5, Rafinha 4 and Dongou 2 (via @barcastat)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xur0k1_resumen-huesca-1-4-barca-b-i-emenderk_sport

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:52 am

I hope Deulofeu matures and does not turn into self-absorbed *bleep* like Cristiano, which will make him unlikeable person. Otherwise, he will be a great hit when he comes into first team Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Wow, Deulofeu passed! I guess you guys should celebrate he won't be a douchebag like 'we all know who'.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Deulofeu is definitely too much selfish, but it's not like he never passes: he was the team's top assistant last season.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 am

Sergi Canós Tenes
Poisition: winger, striker.
born: 02-02-97
La Masia - Page 27 1_M3

A player that is beasting this begining of season with the Cadet A. Is the top scorer by far and is doing whatever he likes.
Pros: He is a right footed, fast, tall and strong winger, with good technique and powerful shot. He is a team player and quite a good passer. Has an eye for goal, to the extent that he is being played sometimes as a striker lately, even playing Alexis Meva in the wings and him as striker.
Cons: He has a huge physical advantadge vs. everyone that may erode with age. He is not a great dribler, although he dribles alot now thanks to his physique. Next year at Juvenile will be very important to evaluate if he can succeed.

A couple of old videos I've found of this promising player:

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:24 am

Watched the Cadet B this morning.
They play awesomely well, the team that makes most one twos and plays the most like the first team I've seen. Two players stand out:

Lee Seung Woo Forward 06-01-98
La Masia - Page 27 N_f_c_barcelona_lee_seung_woo-4480811
Corean player. Incredibly technically gifted. Plays as a fake number 9. Drops deep and is a master at 1-2s, turning, keeping the ball under pressure, working in tight spaces and short dribles. Although he is relatively short, he is a great header and leap. Right footed but with good left foot. Not very fast, but has good acceleration.
Similar to: Poor man's Messi with better header.
#9:

Carles Aleñá Castillo Midfielder 05-01-98
La Masia - Page 27 N_f_c_barcelona_la_cantera-4579193

#10. Plays as a CM, has a exquisite left foot. Great pass, shot and set pieces. Very good at keeping the ball under pressure. Very good at one-twos. Can also play as DM. Good physique for his age although he doesn't stand out thanks to his physique but thanks to his technique and passing, and that's good.
Similar to: Sergio Busquets
Scores a free-kick in this video:

Lee is also in this video with number 19 (was chosen best player in the tournament).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:25 am

free_cat wrote:Getafe Castilla doesnt count as a top club.

Not many move there nowadays thankfully.

from the top 5 in LaLiga(bar us):

Barca-None
Pathetico-Juanfran
Betis-Juan Carlos
Malaga-Sergio Sanchez
Levante-Valdo
Rayo Vallecano- Adrian Gonzalez

all teams in LaLiga have at least one Castilla player in their team bar Bilbao and Barca and probably Depor

Top 3 in EPL

Man U-none
Chelsea-Mata
City- Garcia and Pozo

in BL:

Leverkusen- Carvajal
Hoffenheim-Joselu
Mainz- Szalai

etc etc, i know if i looked deeper there would be more, these are just off the top of my head

tonykross wrote:Most of Real madrid Castilla players are 23 and above, unlike Barcelona B where most of the players were promoted from Juvenile A.

disagree, ALL Castilla players have been promoted bar one or two. The only reason we signed players at all this season was because so many had left at the same time without any replacements (from the current line up only two are not straight from the C team and those are Fabinho and Denis, one we are hoping will be a right sided Marcelo and the other has been called up by Capello

This is our starting line-up:

Mejias(23)-Fabinho(18)-Nacho(22)-Derik(19)-Casado(23)-Alex(19)-Mosquera(24)-Juanfran(24)-Jese(19)-Denis(20)-Morata(20)

Average age: 20.9, also this with a Real Madrid C team as well and all the other Juvenile teams, rumours have that Enzo will be promoted straight to Castilla from Juvenile B that means Mosquera out Enzo in and we will become even younger

Barcas line up(correct me if i am wrong):

Oier(23)-Billui(20)-Sergi Gomez(20)-Lomban(25)-Grimaldo(17)-Sanchez(21)-Lobato(23)-Roberto(20)-Deluefeu(18)-Dongeu(17)-Rafinha(19)

average age: 20.27, you have a very young attack who i think will be or should be promoted anyways

gondov wrote:Btw , only Nacho has been called up to the U21......we have SR, Batra, Tello, Planas, Dealofeue, Montoya (who is the hunt for Arbeloa's Spain spot) and Thiago, if he wasn't injured.

Nah Morata as well, I think thats sad in many ways tbh, like for example Sarabia and Bartra still get called up to the U21 team despite not playing much i can guarantee you if Sarabia had still been with us he would never have been called up. Not to mention Morata is stinking the place out atm and we have other players who deserve to be called up over him

Montoya on the other hand will find it hard to be picked by VDB due to limited playing time, he at least has played more that Bartra but still he isn't playing much, Carvajal on the other hand has been exceptional for Leverkusen and is the sort of defender VDV is looking for aka a new Ramos(for Spain), it will be between those two who will be called up next, think Montoya was called for these upcoming fixtures but Carvajal won't stay out for long i can assure you that

Smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:24 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
free_cat wrote:Getafe Castilla doesnt count as a top club.

Not many move there nowadays thankfully.

from the top 5 in LaLiga(bar us):

Barca-None
Pathetico-Juanfran
Betis-Juan Carlos
Malaga-Sergio Sanchez
Levante-Valdo
Rayo Vallecano- Adrian Gonzalez

all teams in LaLiga have at least one Castilla player in their team bar Bilbao and Barca and probably Depor

Top 3 in EPL

Man U-none
Chelsea-Mata
City- Garcia and Pozo

in BL:

Leverkusen- Carvajal
Hoffenheim-Joselu
Mainz- Szalai

etc etc, i know if i looked deeper there would be more, these are just off the top of my head

As players in action in top teams, there's only Iker, Arbeloa, Mata, Soldado, Parejo, Javi Garcia, Cambiasso, and Juanfran. I don't think Eto'o and Negredo are Madrid youth player.
And Javi Garcia and Parejo are not really up to their team standards.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:43 am

well that you can argue but they go on to become starters in their teams which is quite an achievement in itself, of course you can argue that Parejo is not cut for it but he was a starter for a while for Valencia

Also Negredo played for us longer than Mata for example, don't even rate him personally but people do

also what with Barca B not being able to hold leads??? It reminds me off us earlier in the season not being able to hold any leads be it a 4-0 lead or a 10-0 lol

Saw this last game of yours against Numancia, some great goals but horrible defending throughout the game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubalathegreat Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Can you guys find out about a kid that is playing in the FCB school my mate came back from the next gen series after THFC beat us in next gen series and watched a few sessions and talked with some of the coaches reckons he will be next big thing i think he said he was at THFC before joining us about 10 years old any updates on him
Khaled wrote:Same Thread that was created by Kizz on the old forum.. In this Thread we can talk about Barca Youth " La Masia", post videos, results etc..

La Masia - Page 27 New-La-Masia
Kubalathegreat
Kubalathegreat
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Kubalathegreat wrote:Can you guys find out about a kid that is playing in the FCB school my mate came back from the next gen series after THFC beat us in next gen series and watched a few sessions and talked with some of the coaches reckons he will be next big thing i think he said he was at THFC before joining us about 10 years old any updates on him.

...What does this mean? Made no sense to me. Clarify your question and give us some more info.

There are hundreds of kids you could be talking about and wtf is THFC?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubalathegreat Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:07 am

Sorry BarcaKizz
Spurs is T.H.F.C and my mate was over with his boy playing at next gen and went to have a look reckons he had a chat with a coach at the school and this kid was impressive thinks
he is an Aussie but cant find anything on him
BarcaKizz wrote:
Kubalathegreat wrote:Can you guys find out about a kid that is playing in the FCB school my mate came back from the next gen series after THFC beat us in next gen series and watched a few sessions and talked with some of the coaches reckons he will be next big thing i think he said he was at THFC before joining us about 10 years old any updates on him.

...What does this mean? Made no sense to me. Clarify your question and give us some more info.

There are hundreds of kids you could be talking about and wtf is THFC?
Kubalathegreat
Kubalathegreat
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 am

So this kid is playing in the Barca NextGen team? Or he is just a random kid in a younger team?

If the latter probably going to be very difficult to find out who he is. Need more info lol. If you're sure he's Australian I could look into it... but doubt I could find more than you.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubalathegreat Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Cheers anyway Barca kizz
Yeah my mates kid plays for next gen team,
But kid i wanted to check up on is only 10 but i couldnt t see anything on Aussies over there i will ask my mate next time we meet.

I know scouts are assigned to regions all over the world and roam around in search of talent. When a player with good potential is eventually found by a scout, the club may bring him back to Barca.

Of course this raises the question, If most other clubs use this system, why aren’t their youth academies as effective as Barca’s??? Granted, Barcelona may have a world class set of scouts who may discover better players than scouts at other clubs, but what is it they do in La Masia which really makes the players who they are today.Maybe why Man city are raiding the kitty at the moment.

Reason i ask i have a boy 11 and i am fed up with how they do things in this country he has recently told me he doesnt enjoy the game and this after 4 years in a top club academy and wanted to get an idea of level that kids there are at or what they look for besides the obvious
Considering moving over and starting him in a local club or feeder club that has ties with Barca or even play against them so he can hopefully enjoy the game and not feel so much pressure.Any idea on what are feeder clubs.

BarcaKizz wrote:So this kid is playing in the Barca NextGen team? Or he is just a random kid in a younger team?

If the latter probably going to be very difficult to find out who he is. Need more info lol. If you're sure he's Australian I could look into it... but doubt I could find more than you.

Last edited by Kubalathegreat on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Miss read barca kizz message)
Kubalathegreat
Kubalathegreat
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:33 am

That's a very risky path, moving to Catalunya just because you want your kid to improve football. Think that most likely your kid wont' be good enough to be a professional player or play for Barça. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have other reasons to move to catalunya (ie a job, interest, friends, family...).

Why is your kid not enjoying football at the moment? Tired of it? Method of training...? Maybe he just doesn't like it.

Another story is if your kid is good enough to play for Barça, but in that case I would recommend you to try to get a trial. I don't know how you can do that, but it would be better if he first gets a trial and if they like him you move there. Maybe the guys from this academy can help you getting a trial (think carefully if your kid is really that good before going this way though, otherwise you can frustrate him, yourself and spend a lot of money):
http://www.barcelonausa.com/
Some guys from this academy post in this forum and the academy sends players on trial usually.

On feeder clubs, basically any catalan team except Espanyol is a Barça feeder club. The thing would be to get your kid playing in a team that is in the top division in his age bracket so he faces Barça. There are a lot of them around Barcelona (top youth team leagues is regional, not spanish wide). If he stands out, he would attract interest.

Tried to find the Australian guy you mention, but at that age bracket they don't even appear in the website. The youngest prospect star that I know is Takefuso Kubo, who is 11 or so. If I find out anything about an aussie I'll let you know.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:02 pm

I wouldn't call Espenyol an exclusive feeder club to Barça any more. Barcelona used to snatch most of their young talents in the past (as they still do) but there have been many players who left Barcelona for Espanyol, especially the ones that weren't deemed good enough to make it at Barcelona made the switch to Cornellà - many of which became successful players in their own rights. Barça is simply too big a club in Catalunya, the talents from Girona, Sabadell and Badalona constantly make a move to Barcelona's youth ranks.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Free said that Espanyol was the only non-feeder club, I think.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Oops...my bad then.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubalathegreat Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:06 am

Cheers Guys appreciate the feedback
yes it would be a huge gamble to go but after putting up with a big Accademy over here for a number of years my boy doesent enjoy the pressure that is put on him by the coaches and is not enjoying playing ball and I have lost faith for the future of the youth set up here all talk and not much is changing.
I had a chat with my boy and he would try 100% in Spain the barriers of course would be the language but what the hell if I can get a start for him in a club overthere with the incentive of getting into the best academy in the world I know he will rekindle the passion
Work wise I am covered so it is just down to finding a club that he will enjoy I have researched a fair bit and there is a few clubs we can try out for that play against the Barca alevin side so hopefully he can get a start in one of them,
and then there is the FCBescola which serves also as a feeder club to La Masia but he would have to trial for that in may and I believe they are not keen on kids outside Catalan there unless you are very special .

I know most of us parents do think more highly of their boys playing level than the coaches actually see in them .
But putting aside not getting into the feeder school I think the level of football in Catalan will have a lot of Barcas influences bestowed in them so he is not too old to start learning and progressing.
Kubalathegreat
Kubalathegreat
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:03 am

My article on Deulofeu. Inspired by his recent performance and possible start agains Alaves.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1421879-deulofeu-ready-to-soar-for-fc-barcelona-in-the-copa-del-rey
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Any news on David Babunski ? The Macedonian international in Barca ?

He is really loved here and tipped as one of the best players who we have.

I've heard on Macedonian tv and football sites that he has been amazing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm

He trained with the 1st team during last season and the club likes him. He'll make the B team for sure but I don't think he'll go any further.

Currently he's a Juvenil A senior. I believe this is his last year and then he will have to leave or get a senior contract with Barca B. I think he'll probably get one, though he isn't one of Juvenil A's biggest gems right now. I think that falls on the shoulders of Sandro Ramirez and Sergi Samper.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:48 am

Ebwelle and Adama are better than Sandro, those two players are able to unlock defenses with their pace and creativity.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:59 am

tonykross wrote:Ebwelle and Adama are better than Sandro, those two players are able to unlock defenses with their pace and creativity.

Yeah, definitely these two are good. Sandro's been scoring the goals thats all and getting plenty of attention.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:05 am

Ebwelle is tied with Sandro with 9 goals on the team.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:20 am

BarcaKizz wrote:He trained with the 1st team during last season and the club likes him. He'll make the B team for sure but I don't think he'll go any further.

Currently he's a Juvenil A senior. I believe this is his last year and then he will have to leave or get a senior contract with Barca B. I think he'll probably get one, though he isn't one of Juvenil A's biggest gems right now. I think that falls on the shoulders of Sandro Ramirez and Sergi Samper.

So you don't see him staying in Barca for long Smile ? I have him as friend on fb I sometimes chat with him lol he is a nice guy Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next