Ganso
lenear1030
vivabarca38
Patrick Bateman
Mr Nick09
49 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Why is no one after Hulk? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why is no one after Hulk?

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Well to me Lewandowski is better than Hulk and all the players in that list have out-played him this season, except for Rossi(Injury) and Dzeko(no playing time)

I would rather have any of those player in my team, including Cisse who is also better than Hulk but Newcastle signed him for what price again.

Hulk names add a little bit of over-rating to his real Value, he's not as good as Rossi, Higuain, Cavani, or even Hunter

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

It's quite obvious, since it's mostly likely that people who uses it will know about it's effect

Why don't you back up or prove your OPINION that Hulk is a better player, I can say Nani is better than Messi and just stick to it.

it's nothing but just my opinion, but then if you want to be taken seriously you must have some sort of back-up.

and yeah many people here, have little knowledge about football, that's why they rate Hulk so highly because of his name and power. but it's that what football is all about.

Since after the game against United I think 3 years ago, there you go, Hulk is world-class.

If someone comes here now and say Hulk is actually worth 100m, I will just laugh at it and further strengthen my opinion of his over-rating

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Adit wrote:did i just read Cisse>>>hulk ? Laughing

Mole must be proud :bow:

Not even i agree with that Laughing Cisse is a brilliant poacher with a good first touch ( usually ) and good link up and works tremendously hard.

But he's no Hulk ffs Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 7:36 pm

The next thing you hear now, Hulk is better than Van Persie or Gomez. :facepalm:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue May 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Well to me Lewandowski is better than Hulk and all the players in that list have out-played him this season, except for Rossi(Injury) and Dzeko(no playing time)

I would rather have any of those player in my team, including Cisse who is also better than Hulk but Newcastle signed him for what price again.

Hulk names add a little bit of over-rating to his real Value, he's not as good as Rossi, Higuain, Cavani, or even Hunter

It's quite obvious, since it's mostly likely that people who uses it will know about it's effect

Why don't you back up or prove your OPINION that Hulk is a better player, I can say Nani is better than Messi and just stick to it.

it's nothing but just my opinion, but then if you want to be taken seriously you must have some sort of back-up.

and yeah many people here, have little knowledge about football, that's why they rate Hulk so highly because of his name and power. but it's that what football is all about.

Since after the game against United I think 3 years ago, there you go, Hulk is world-class.

If someone comes here now and say Hulk is actually worth 100m, I will just laugh at it and further strengthen my opinion of his over-rating

Your comparing a striker to a winger. Hulks primary job isnt to score.. unlike the players you've listed. Thats like me listing the stats of Mario Gomez, and then listing the stats of Xavi and saying I rather have Gomez cuz his stats are better than Xavi's cuz he bangs in more goals...
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Catracho wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Your comparing a striker to a winger. Hulks primary job isnt to score.. unlike the players you've listed. Thats like me listing the stats of Mario Gomez, and then listing the stats of Xavi and saying I rather have Gomez cuz his stats are better than Xavi's cuz he bangs in more goals...

So you are trying to say Hulk doesn't play as striker, if I can remember he also plays as striker.

In any-case, any striker that scores 50 goals and 11 assist in 46 appearance is better than Hulk regardless of their position and yeah, I've seen Lewandowski play wide, also I've seen Huntelaar play wide as well.

Assisting and providing wise, Hulk have just 2 assist which is terrible for a winger, Lewandowski have 10 and Hunter 11, so in that aspect they also own Hulk.

Xavi vs Gomez Comparison is just ridiculous, it's not like Xavi is an attacker to begin with,

Hulk is an attacker like Lewandowski and Huntelaar plus he also play as striker and I have seen him play as CF a lot of time, I can still remember the 4:0 trashing in the Hands of City he played as CF

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue May 08, 2012 7:48 pm

prez declared he would cost 100s mil
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 08, 2012 7:50 pm

What are you talking about, Hulk has scored 21 goals and made 15 assists this season, and he was injured half the time.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/hulk/leistungsdaten/spieler_80562.html

if stats are the basis of your argumentation, then you are already wrong.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue May 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Idrisozet wrote:The next thing you hear now, Hulk is better than Van Persie or Gomez. :facepalm:

Hulk is a better player than Gomez; Gomez is the better goal scorer... You need to stop taking things personally, dude...
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Idris already owned the forum once does he really need to do it again Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:What are you talking about, Hulk has scored 21 goals and made 15 assists this season, and he was injured half the time.

Transfermarkt or whatsoever is shiit I don't know where they got those stats from, but then again I haven't check to see if they actually had those stats or you just came up with it.

Hulk scored 16 league goals and 4 CPL goal, and 1 league assist.

ESPN and Goal.com recorded thesame stat

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/124068/givanildo-vieira-de-souza?cc=5739

ESPN is a more reliable source Anyways, you can check there and see for yourself, how did hulk score 21 goals...? not even including National team goals, unless of course if transfermark also include friendly matches, which makes no sense.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Tue May 08, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 8:56 pm

II Capitano wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:The next thing you hear now, Hulk is better than Van Persie or Gomez. :facepalm:

Hulk is a better player than Gomez; Gomez is the better goal scorer... You need to stop taking things personally, dude...
#

No dude, you are the one taking things personally and not being objective

Gomez is a better player than Hulk and no explanation is needed.

People highly under-rate a players scoring ability, which is one of the fundamental reason behind football.

So perhaps because Hulk is more flashing than Gomez then he's better.

What next Quaresma is better than Rooney or Lewandowski :facepalm:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue May 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Lewandowski better than Hulk Laughing
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:What are you talking about, Hulk has scored 21 goals and made 15 assists this season, and he was injured half the time.

Transfermarkt or whatsoever is shiit I don't know where they got those stats from, but then again I haven't check to see if they actually had those stats or you just came up with it.

Hulk scored 16 league goals and 4 CPL goal, and 1 league assist.

ESPN and Goal.com recorded thesame stat

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/124068/givanildo-vieira-de-souza?cc=5739

ESPN is a more reliable source Anyways, you can check there and see for yourself, how did hulk score 21 goals...? not even including National team goals, unless of course if transfermark also include friendly matches, which makes no sense.

so i went on espn, and checked his number of goals: 16. I went on the Uefa website and checked his number of goals in Europe: 4. And he scored 1 in cup, so total 21.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Tue May 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Hulk is great. Very expensive though.

Second best player in the portuguese league, right after Aimar, imo.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 pm

hulk is twice the player aimar is come on.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue May 08, 2012 10:01 pm

None of them can hold a light to Rodrigo though.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 09, 2012 12:57 am

Because there's a chance he could turn out like Robinho...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed May 09, 2012 1:13 am

The Franchise wrote: Dzeko, Lavezzi, Rossi, Lewandowski, Hunterlaar are not better loool

Especially not trash like Dzeko and Lewandowski.

Heck, I would rather have Hulk than any of those you named.

Who are you calling trash?

If Somone wanted him they would get him but obviously no one does.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 09, 2012 3:57 am

white_star wrote:
The Franchise wrote: Dzeko, Lavezzi, Rossi, Lewandowski, Hunterlaar are not better loool

Especially not trash like Dzeko and Lewandowski.

Heck, I would rather have Hulk than any of those you named.

Who are you calling trash?

If Somone wanted him they would get him but obviously no one does.

Speaking of wanting players, Lewandowski is still in our short-list, He's my first choice, but it seems like it's impossible for Dortmund to accept such a bid
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 09, 2012 10:32 am

Well, with Barrios en route to China, Dortmund will certainly want to keep Lewandowski.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 09, 2012 10:41 am

It's confirm from a reliable source in France, Giraud will join us.

another 6:4 foot Monster, I wonder if we're a basket-ball team.. hmm
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
II Capitano wrote:

#

No dude, you are the one taking things personally and not being objective

Gomez is a better player than Hulk and no explanation is needed.

People highly under-rate a players scoring ability, which is one of the fundamental reason behind football.

So perhaps because Hulk is more flashing than Gomez then he's better.

What next Quaresma is better than Rooney or Lewandowski :facepalm:
Nope, I am not biased or anything like that, and have no agenda against any player. Most posters have actually acknowledged how fair I am. I'm not the one that needs to constantly mention my my own team's players and how good they are, and in addition to this degrade other players just because they don't play for my team. Your logic is nonsensical, to be honest with you. Gomez isn't a better player than Hulk. Like I said, Gomez scores more goals and has a great predatory instinct, but apart from that he is a poor player, and most agree with me. Hulk may not have the same killer instinct, however, he contributes more to the attack and has a decent touch on him. Gomez can be erratic. People underrated scoring ability? Now you look desperate, man. Scoring ability bears no significance on how good a player is overall, unless he has good link-up play etc. For instance, I can say that Higuain is a better finisher than Benzema, but Benzema is the better player.

You have clearly missed the point and, once again, you take offence to anyone criticising your players, when you really shouldn't. You hype them up so much so that members are genuinely getting bored of you mentioning them in irrelevant threads...
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed May 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Anzhi going after Hulk?

In Soviet Russia, Hulk goes after you.

Why is no one after Hulk? - Page 3 Hulk4jpg1310797900438-data
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 10, 2012 11:55 am

Idrisozet wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

I dont need to prove anything, especially not to you lol

I wonder if you even watch him on a consistent basis anyway.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Hulk is too expensive, period.

If he was like 30m he'd have half a dozen teams after that, but TBH if I go into the 40m region and above, I want a Schweinsteiger/Ribéry/Iniesta/Özil type player, not a "really good forward", I want a game-changer.

Hulk is only a game-changer in the manner of speaking that he'll score a lot, which only works out in a functioning team. Who of the big-money clubs really needs Hulk enough to spend anywhere from 35 to 100m on him?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 10, 2012 12:46 pm

BTW what's with the Lewandowski-hype? He's the only proper striker in a perfectly-functioning team, that had it's two other main goal threats (Kagawa & Götze) injured for most of the season. If Dortmund had another proper forward, you can be sure that Lewandowskis score tally is highly overblown due to the circumstances.

I for one haven't forgotten the number of sitters he's missed over the past two seasons.

Not that he isn't a good forward, I just would take a dozen strikers over him.

That being said, 40m for Hulk is just lol, if Arsenal got Podolski, who is objectively better, and more experienced, for one third of that.
And I doubt Hulk would even go for as "little" as 40m.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next