Sina
djoe26
Lex
beatrixasdfghjk.
SamuelJayC
29 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal  Empty OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal

Post by SamuelJayC 30/4/2012, 14:07

OFFICIAL: Lukas Podolski has confirmed that he will join Arsenal this summer - http://bit.ly/IzSre6

FC Cologne have also confirmed that they have agreed a deal with Arsenal & Podolski will join the gunners this summer. - (via @Dan_bu )

OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal  Poldiarseanl
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal  Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. 30/4/2012, 14:17

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, GODOLSKI banana.
:bow:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal  Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal

Post by Lex 30/4/2012, 14:20

MY penis..............so hard...........

OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal  Coors_light_jean_claude_van_damme
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. 30/4/2012, 14:21

For the people that can read German:
Hi Leute, ab der kommenden Saison werde ich beim FC Arsenal spielen. Dieser Wechsel gibt mir die Möglichkeit, auf internationaler Ebene in einem europäischen Top-Club zu spielen. Ich habe mich nicht gegen den FC, sondern für diese tolle Chance in meiner sportlichen Laufbahn entschieden. Die Entscheidung für diesen Schritt ist mir nicht leicht gefallen, da der 1. FC Köln, die Fans und die Stadt für mich etwas ganz Besonderes sind. Ich werde den FC immer in meinem Herzen tragen. Wir müssen jetzt gemeinsam alle Kräfte bündeln und uns ausschließlich auf den Klassenerhalt konzentrieren. Grüße, Poldi

Bing Translate (Facebook did this automatically: I don't like Bing either Sad):
Hi I will play Arsenal people, from the coming season at FC. This change gives me the opportunity to play at international level in a European top Club. I decided not against, but for this great opportunity in my sporting career. The decision for this step is not easily noticed because of the 1st FC Cologne, the fans and the city for me as something very special. Always in my heart, I will take the FC. We must join together all forces and focus exclusively on the class. Greetings, Poldi

Google Translate (yay Razz):
Hi folks, from the coming season I will play Arsenal FC. This change gives me the opportunity to play at international level in a top European club. I chose not to FC, but for this great opportunity in my sporting career. The decision for this step is not easy for me because the first FC Köln, the city and the fans are very special for me. I'll wear the FC always in my heart. We must now concentrate all the forces together and focus exclusively on the league. Regards, Poldi

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 30/4/2012, 14:27

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Godolski is comming :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC 30/4/2012, 14:28

@Podolski10 has 43 goals in 95 caps for Germany. He scored in Germany's 4-1 win against England at last world cup - http://t.co/nhv3fvDa

Arsenal will pay £10.9 million for Podolski, and Cologne say doing deal now allows them 'early planning' for next season.

Podolski: "I will always have FC Cologne in my heart, but Arsenal is a great opportunity in my career. Moving to Arsenal gives me the opportunity to play at international level in a top European club."
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. 30/4/2012, 14:31

Is the transfer fee confirmed?
I'm reading Arseblog, and it says 'For their part, the German club confirmed the deal, done a year before his contract was due to expire, but have said that the transfer fee is ‘confidential’' :L.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina 30/4/2012, 14:33

i told you last night Very Happy
GET THE F IN!!!! :dance: banana :dance: banana
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 30/4/2012, 14:35

this news made my day.. cant wait for rvp to sign new contract.
RVP and Godolski :bow: :bow: :dance:
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. 30/4/2012, 14:37

ONE OF THE BEST SONGS I'VE FOUND IN THE LAST WHILE :bow:.

LU-LU-LU, LUKAS PODOLSKI banana.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power 30/4/2012, 14:43

Looks like you need a proper translation Very Happy

Hi folks, from the next season I will play at FC Arsenal. This transfer gives me the opportunity to play international at a European top club. It wasn't a decision against the FC (Köln), but it was a decision for this great chance in my football career. It wasn't easy for me to decide taking this step as the 1.FC Köln, the fans and the city are something very special for me. I will always carry the FC (Köln) in my heart. Right now we have to solely concentrate on the effort to stay in the Bundesliga. Greetings, Poldi.

rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick 30/4/2012, 14:45

class player, Shame you guys are getting him, I wanted him at Chelsea years ago.

he will do well with Arsenal.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. 30/4/2012, 14:47

rwo power wrote:Looks like you need a proper translation Very Happy
Can you translate the song?
Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex 30/4/2012, 14:49

Looks like with this influx of German fans, i'll have to brush up on my German
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 30/4/2012, 14:49

SINA PREDICTED IT :bow:

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC 30/4/2012, 14:50

Confirmation on Koln website:

http://www.fc-koeln.de/news/detailansicht/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=4813&cHash=798324b1a22697bd2852832f171c8384
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. 30/4/2012, 14:50

MJGunner wrote:SINA PREDICTED IT :bow:

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I thought predicting was your job...

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 30/4/2012, 14:56

Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce that a deal has been agreed to sign German international striker Lukas Podolski on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.

The Polish-born attacker will team up with the Gunners in the summer ahead of the 2012/13 season from Bundesliga side FC Cologne, where he has been in fine form this season, netting 18 times in 28 league appearances.

After spending his early years training and playing with FC Bergheim 2000, the 26-year-old joined the youth set-up at Cologne in 1995, before making his first-team debut in 2003. After three successful seasons with Cologne he moved to Bayern Munich in 2006. He spent three seasons with Bayern before re-joining FC Cologne in 2009 and is now regarded as one of the leading strikers in the Bundesliga.

Podolski has made 95 appearances for Germany and scored 43 goals since making his debut as a 19-year-old in 2004. He made a huge impact with a series of impressive performances at the 2006 World Cup, where he scored three times and followed this up with three more goals at Euro 2008.

Podolski was also part of the German team that produced a number of eye-catching displays at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, including a goalscoring contribution in the 4-1 win over England in Bloemfontein in the last 16. He also featured for ‘Die Geißböcke’ in the pre-season friendly against Arsenal at the RheinEnergieStadion last July.

Manager Arsène Wenger said: “We are delighted to secure the deal for Lukas and see him as an important part of our future. He is a top-class player, a very good finisher and a proven performer at club and international level. He is a very strong player and will provide us with good attacking options.

"We are happy to have made this signing early and we are looking forward to watching Lukas contribute at the European Championships over the summer, a level where he has already made 95 caps at the age of 26. That is a phenomenal record and just shows his quality as a player.”

Speaking about his move, Podolski said: “I’m so happy to be joining Arsenal Football Club and to play in the Premier League. Arsenal is one of the top clubs in Europe with a huge history. There are many top quality players at Arsenal and the style of football which the team plays is fantastic. I’m proud to become an Arsenal player and am looking forward to playing my first match at Emirates Stadium and doing my best for all the Arsenal fans.

“I am looking forward to becoming an Arsenal player, but at the moment, my focus is with my current club Cologne. I will give everything I have until the end of season to make sure the team finish as high as possible in the Bundesliga. There will always be a place in my heart for FC Köln.”

Everyone at Arsenal looks forward to welcoming Lukas to the Club in the summer.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-agree-deal-for-podolski

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC 30/4/2012, 14:57

Beat me to it Jay Laughing

Great signing! Now for M'Vila signing, get Wilshere fit and RVP contract sorted.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 30/4/2012, 15:04

We knew this was going to happen for a while now, but I'm delighted it's all done and dusted. It's a great way to kick the summer dealings off, even if it's a bit early, and it makes the fans excited.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. 30/4/2012, 15:08

Samuelj29060 wrote:Beat me to it Jay Laughing

Great signing! Now for M'Vila signing, get Wilshere fit and RVP contract sorted.
And qualify for the Champions League, I'm still unsure ):
Podolski will be so deceived if we don't...

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner 30/4/2012, 15:10

What a great news, we are one or 2 signings away from being a force in EPL again.

RVP please sign and Wenger its time to have clean out, there are around 5-6 players that must be sold.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. 30/4/2012, 15:15

Where's RG, he should be celebrating with us Mad (by changing everyone's club supported to Arsenal).

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizG4Lyf 30/4/2012, 15:16

yay! welcome home Godolski!

mizG4Lyf
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar 30/4/2012, 15:30

:dance:
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next