Sina
djoe26
Lex
beatrixasdfghjk.
SamuelJayC
29 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal  - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal

Post by Sina Tue May 01, 2012 8:58 pm

OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal  - Page 3 Ar0pP2lCQAAXb1_

....There is a Football God
:bow: :bow:

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal  - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 10:16 am

Greatest club in all the world :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed May 02, 2012 10:23 am

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed May 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Podolski: "I had a short meeting with Arsene Wenger. We'll talk again after Euros. Arsenal have a great manager and great fans."

"Wenger is an awesome coach. I'm happy about meeting Mertesacker, I hope he'll help me settle in."
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 1:02 pm

I rather hope that Mertesacker helps the rest of the team to settle into the awesome that is Podolski.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Podolski Press Conference - Transcript
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 02, 2012 2:32 pm

How good is Mertesacker's English? And how does he communicate with the rest of the team?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed May 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Lex wrote:How good is Mertesacker's English? And how does he communicate with the rest of the team?
it's not that bad

this is his first interview, it's probably improved by now

TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed May 02, 2012 7:14 pm

It was immensely improved in his swap shop

MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Hahaha in that first interview he truly sounded like someone who hasn't spoken that language since school Very Happy

Though, granted, he also sounds weirdly timid and makes a lot of pauses when he's speaking German. Doesn't like cameras that much, good ol' Per.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 03, 2012 2:32 am

Hearing Mertesacker speaking German and then English is a mindf*ck. He sounds like two different people Shocked
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Geee Thu May 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Welcome to Arsenal PODLOSKI!

Time for some german ass-kicking EPL ...get ready!
Geee
Geee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Podolski was born to lead Arsenal to glory. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 03, 2012 4:45 pm

MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 03, 2012 4:47 pm

I love this guy.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Geee Thu May 03, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm really convinced that he will perform very well in the EPL with us. But with his arrival i'm guessing one of Walcott or Gervinho will be dropped to the bench which is all for well for our depth .....

But TBH I don't see Walcott extending his contract this year since he does probably know that his starting chances will decrease...
Geee
Geee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 03, 2012 5:25 pm

me_gunner wrote:I'm really convinced that he will perform very well in the EPL with us. But with his arrival i'm guessing one of Walcott or Gervinho will be dropped to the bench which is all for well for our depth .....

But TBH I don't see Walcott extending his contract this year since he does probably know that his starting chances will decrease...

All I want is for RVP to sign a new contract the rest dont matter much, if RVP stays for sure Walcott will stay.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Geee Thu May 03, 2012 5:53 pm

While that's a valid point I'd beg to differ cause I can't help but think that Walcott will have to weigh his options regarding his future and knowing that he might not feature as mush as he would like at his age could be a driving force to his departure.

But yeah RVP's extension should and is our main priority!
Geee
Geee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu May 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu May 03, 2012 8:27 pm

RVP relishing Podolski link-up

Robin van Persie has dropped a strong hint that he will be playing at Arsenal next season by expressing his delight that Germany striker Lukas Podolski will join the club.

Van Persie is out of contract in summer 2013 and, with Manchester City and Barcelona reportedly interested in securing his signature this summer, Podolski has been described as a potential replacement for the Dutchman.

But the Gunners skipper appears enthused by the prospect of linking up with Podolski, who will join at the end of the season after a deal with Cologne was agreed this week.

"He's a really good player," Van Persie told Sky Sports. "I know that he has played over 90 games for Germany. He's an experienced player. He's been in the game at the highest level for more than eight years now. Great player, he's a winner.

"When we were playing against Cologne in pre-season you could see that he's a winner. Even if it was a friendly, he was doing absolutely everything to win. We are very happy for him to come to Arsenal."
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 03, 2012 8:41 pm

But I don't see him hinting at staying.

Surely he's compelled by his position at the club to say such things but it would really be a lot more reassuring to hear:

"Yes, he is fantastic. We will score many goals together for the next 4 years as our contracts dictate. Arsenal for life. Also, my son Shaqueel will be the next great Dutch player and play for Arsenal for the duration of his career."
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu May 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Robin Van Persie is relishing the prospect of playing with such an experienced player as Lukas Podolski at Arsenal.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16429_7727543,00.html
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri May 04, 2012 1:15 am

OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal  - Page 3 Asahs910

Heart :bow:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri May 04, 2012 3:58 am

Sina wrote:OFFICIAL: FC Cologne & Lukas Podolski confirm striker will join Arsenal  - Page 3 Asahs910

Heart :bow:

That picture is so...orgasmic.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Geee Fri May 04, 2012 12:03 pm

I would kill to make that jersey next season's one... talk about beauty!
Geee
Geee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat May 05, 2012 8:04 pm

FC Köln have decided that Podolski's number 10 won't be given away anymore as long as he's playing football. Wow.
:bow: :bow: :bow:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum