McAgger
Le Samourai
I Have Mono
Blue Barrett
The Franchise
24 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Barnes called into ESPN after that game and said he has alot of respect for Kobe and that he's the best player in the game and such and such.

For some reason I don't think Danny Granger is going to be doing that anytime soon.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Zealous Fri May 18, 2012 10:51 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 18, 2012 10:55 pm

The Franchise wrote:Nah, the Kobe thing is clearly different..you know this man lol

Barnes was trying to get Kobe to look a fool, but Barnes just looked dumb because his move didnt work...not to mention, Kobe shuts everyone up by winning that series and that game I believe.

Granger levelled Bron, got in his face, started talking smack and Lebron just walked away.

Granger thinks he has an edge on him, he thinks he can get in his face and the entire team is gaining confidence because they can physically do what they like. I mean, look at little Lance Stephenson on the sideline doing b.s lol

Granger is just waiting to get at Bron, any excuse...the lack of respect/fear is on clear view.

The entire team is sitting pretty right now, doing what they like, talking smack and on top of it...winning..

Such minnows shouldnt be gaining confidence in this way when your the best player on the floor.

Bigger and badder guys tried this on Jordan, he got more physical, scored on them, talked his own trash and shut that nonesense down before it even got started. He wouldnt allow the opponants to have any sort of edge over him.

And if getting a tech is some kind of fear factor..Lebron got a tech on the play anyway.

The Kobe thing was not different, that 'fake throwing of the ball in his face' came after the pushing and trash talking that came earlier.. Kobe didn't respond either beforehand either

I honestly don't see the point in retaliating, I agree that it could of made him attack the rim harder but not even responding shows that it's nothing.. It's small things to a giant.. Granger is nobody compared to LeBron
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Barnes called into ESPN after that game and said he has alot of respect for Kobe and that he's the best player in the game and such and such.

For some reason I don't think Danny Granger is going to be doing that anytime soon.

Yeah it won't ever happen.. LeBron is probably the most hated athlete in history
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Thats great, Granger is a nobody..but that nobody right now is making him look stupid and the entire team is gaining from it, all im saying.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Swagg wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Barnes called into ESPN after that game and said he has alot of respect for Kobe and that he's the best player in the game and such and such.

Yeah it won't ever happen.. LeBron is probably the most hated athlete in history

People forget how hated Kobe was. While the entire world was jerking off on Lebron and his 25 points on the Pistons people hated on Kobe.

Especially after the rape charges, guy collected more hate than you'd like to know.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Swagg, i dont know how you are not seeing it, Granger is PUNKING Lebron. He is making Lebron look like a fool, getting in his face, and getting away with it. To make matter worse, he is pumping his team up to victories, while Lebron is being a choke artist and he is not responding. He needs to make a statement here, because it's looking like he doesnt have the mental make up to handle the PACERS. Which sound crazy for the player that he is.

It's not that Lebron should throw elbows to retaliate, but if next game he doesnt get above the rim and dunk on them, then Granger is winning is mental warfare. Trust me Paul and KG are watching and probably rolling on the floor.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Swagg, i dont know how you are not seeing it, Granger is PUNKING Lebron. He is making Lebron look like a fool, getting in his face, and getting away with it. To make matter worse, he is pumping his team up to victories, while Lebron is being a choke artist and he is not responding. He needs to make a statement here, because it's looking like he doesnt have the mental make up to handle the PACERS. Which sound crazy for the player that he is.

It's not that Lebron should throw elbows to retaliate, but if next game he doesnt get above the rim and dunk on them, then Granger is winning is mental warfare. Trust me Paul and KG are watching and probably rolling on the floor.

Granger thinks LeBron is trying to elbow, so he gets in his face.. How is that punking LeBron???.. Punking somebody would be THROWING THE ELBOW, and then getting in their face asking them what they're going to do about it
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 12:02 am

Swagg wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Swagg, i dont know how you are not seeing it, Granger is PUNKING Lebron. He is making Lebron look like a fool, getting in his face, and getting away with it. To make matter worse, he is pumping his team up to victories, while Lebron is being a choke artist and he is not responding. He needs to make a statement here, because it's looking like he doesnt have the mental make up to handle the PACERS. Which sound crazy for the player that he is.

Granger thinks LeBron is trying to elbow, so he gets in his face.. How is that punking LeBron???.. Punking somebody would be THROWING THE ELBOW, and then getting in their face asking them what they're going to do about it

He doesnt care about the elbow lol, he is looking for any chance, any little thing to get up in Lebron's nose and to make noise. His only objective is to unsettle him mentally by making noise and talking trash. no need to throw the elbow, he only needs to play physical. I dont know about you but something getting so close up my face that i can smell he had for breakfast is not a normal situation. Worst of all, lebron's play is not living up to expectations so whatever he is doing had effects.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 19, 2012 12:30 am

Zealous wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH A This video is golden
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat May 19, 2012 4:29 am

Granger isn't a nobody.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 4:33 am

The Franchise wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Who is Artest locking down exactly?

When he was on Durant, Durant couldn't get shit. Anytime he plays against World Peace he plays like shit.

@lesamourai yeah Perkins had a moving screen at the end that gave Durant the wide open 3.

Durant was 10 for 15...again, who did he lock down?

You must not have watched the game.
Perkins illegal screens can be attributed to a lot of that. When World Peace was actually guarding him he didn't get shit.
Just go ahead and keep being clueless though.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat May 19, 2012 4:43 am

We can still pull this series off if we play to our potential.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 4:45 am

Westbrook is an idiot. He should get ejected and suspended.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 19, 2012 6:06 am

As ugly as that beard is....Harden :bow:

And wtf is Barnes doing, I hate players that through the ball away like that
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 19, 2012 6:16 am

Kobe losing the ball left and right there :facepalm: ......and Perkins is more clutch at freethrows than LeBron and Wade Very Happy
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 6:47 am

Bynum played like shit and we still won :bow:

Disgusting announcers focusing on World Peace kneeing Westbrook when the little bitch threw two closed fist punches at him.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat May 19, 2012 7:08 am

I Have Mono wrote:Bynum played like shit and we still won :bow:

Disgusting announcers focusing on World Peace kneeing Westbrook when the little bitch threw two closed fist punches at him.

They almost fought? .. Can't believe I missed that
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 7:14 am

Lol yes almost It looked like Hill tried to stomp on Westbrook while he was on the ground, which would have been well deserved if he made significant contact.

All the channels trying to blame World Peace when in reality Westbrook should be suspended.
He might have had an argument that he was trying to push World Peace Away but his fist was closed. Clearly tried to punch him and missed twice. Did make contact with an elbow to the back of World Peace's Knee.
Should miss 3 games at least :coffee:

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat May 19, 2012 7:29 am

The announcers I was listening didn't blame World Peace.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat May 19, 2012 7:33 am

I Have Mono wrote:Lol yes almost It looked like Hill tried to stomp on Westbrook while he was on the ground, which would have been well deserved if he made significant contact.

All the channels trying to blame World Peace when in reality Westbrook should be suspended.
He might have had an argument that he was trying to push World Peace Away but his fist was closed. Clearly tried to punch him and missed twice. Did make contact with an elbow to the back of World Peace's Knee.

Just watched the replay.. Yeah Westbrook started it.. Don't think any suspensions will be given though
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 7:36 am

Van Gundy didn't but all the other ESPN assholes did, I used to think Van Gundy was a douche but the more i hear him the more i realize that most of the other announcers are even worse.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 7:38 am

Mike Breen is a huge Celtic fan.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 7:38 am

Swagg wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:Lol yes almost It looked like Hill tried to stomp on Westbrook while he was on the ground, which would have been well deserved if he made significant contact.

Just watched the replay.. Yeah Westbrook started it.. Don't think any suspensions will be given though

Lol it was wishful thinking. He should have gotten ejected though and 1 game.
The double tech was a bitch move by the refs.
Joey Crawford not throwing people put :bow:
At the very least World Peace's T should be rescinded.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 7:41 am

Every one of them wants something with Artest , Harden elbowed him last game, in my opinion he knew what he was doing....

So if Artest does some crazy shit they should not complain.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat May 19, 2012 7:47 am

World Peace needs to start kneeing Perkins in the nuts everytime he sets a screen, the only reason Durant is shooting so well is because of the illegal screens.
The 1st screen Perkins set he held World Peace and the ref was 3 feet away looking right at it and didn't call shit.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next