McAgger
Le Samourai
I Have Mono
Blue Barrett
The Franchise
24 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 4:02 am

Ginobili :bow:

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 4:03 am

Harden needs to learn to defend.....Ginobli has schooled him left right and centre tonight.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 28, 2012 4:50 am

I would rather watch OKC in the finals.. But then again I would rather play the Spurs lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon May 28, 2012 5:09 am

bhritanniabhlue wrote:I'd put money on Westbrook to have at least one 5-18 type shooting night in this series

Well that was quick...7-21 tonight

I'd bow to myself but that really wasn't even a tough call
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 5:13 am

Wstbrook played some great defense though.

Harden on the other hand.....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 5:18 am

Swagg wrote:I would rather watch OKC in the finals.. But then again I would rather play the Spurs lol

Not too sure you want a piece of Duncan and Parker....Westbrook and Durant you can handle..

And their bench will kill you.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 5:24 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Swagg wrote:I would rather watch OKC in the finals.. But then again I would rather play the Spurs lol

Not too sure you want a piece of Duncan and Parker....Westbrook and Durant you can handle..

We may not have great scorers off the bench, but we have some great defenders off the bench. I'm sure they can handle other bench guys(bar Ginobili, maybe).
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 28, 2012 5:31 am

Le Samourai wrote:

Well I'm hoping Bosh is back by then if we get passed Boston lol.. I don't know if he will be back for Boston..

We have the better defensive team than the Spurs and I don't see anybody holding down LeBron and Wade on their team.. If Bosh is back he can match up with Ducan.. He might be playing at a high level but he's still old, Bosh will give him trouble
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon May 28, 2012 9:14 am

Manu Ginobili :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 9:28 am

Albiceleste wrote:Manu Ginobili :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 28, 2012 10:07 am

With Mr. Triple Double Rajon Rondo the Celtics have such an advantage at PG it's not even funny.

The Celtics big three are old but I thik they have enough in them to pull it off.

Celtics in 7.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Zealous wrote:With Mr. Triple Double Rajon Rondo the Celtics have such an advantage at PG it's not even funny.

The Celtics big three are old but I thik they have enough in them to pull it off.

Celtics in 7.
You're forgetting that Avery Bradley is not there to guard Wade(who is playing like a god atm) and Ray Allen is hobbling. Who's going to guard Wade? That's already a MASSIVE advantage for Miami and its not even funny. Pierce couldn't guard LeBron when he was healthy, how is he going to guard him now when he has knee issues? Dare I say another advantage? You seem to be ignoring these things. Obviously they have the KG advantage with Bosh being out though.

Anyway, I'll be in Miami later this summer before I go back home so I want to meet my folks in the best mood. Smile

We've got to win that championship. smoking

Last edited by Barrettinator on Mon May 28, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Sorry bro Wade and James are good but they can't carry the Heat on their own against a real team like the C's. This is when they are red hot so imagine if they have an off game which happens in any series. Indiana had you up against the ropes but let their chance slip. The Celtics won't be very forgiving if that happens again.

Celtics might go zone for this series and your perimeter shooters won't be winning you any games imo.

Heat are coming in hot but if the C's take one of the first two games things get interesting eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Zealous wrote:Sorry bro Wade and James are good but they can't carry the Heat on their own against a real team like the C's. This is when they are red hot so imagine if they have an off game which happens in any series. Indiana had you up against the ropes but let their chance slip. The Celtics won't be very forgiving if that happens again.

Celtics might go zone for this series and your perimeter shooters won't be winning you any games imo.

Heat are coming in hot but if the C's take one of the first two games things get interesting eco smile
The Celtics have a HORRIBLE 3pt defense. Remember NY KILLING them from 3 in their last meeting in the reg season?

Oh and remember James Jones? Remember him killing the Celtics from 3pt range last playoffs? Especially Game 1 where he was 5-7(25pts)? I'll remind you:

@0:53

Still think our perimeter shooters won't win us any games? Think again, mate.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon May 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Heat in 5
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Couldnt watch the game, early start this morning.

Looking at the boxscore, it seems it was a close game which OKC didnt do much wrong.

They rebounded, didnt turn it over, only shot a little worse than the Spurs, shot better from 3, shot FT's and at a higher rate.

Cant watch tonight either, an even earlier start tommorow.

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=21785
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40