RealGunner
Jay29
LeSwagg James
Doc
Le Samourai
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Is the term "soccer" acceptable? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is the term "soccer" acceptable?

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:59 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Forza likes gAyFL :vagi:.

I just realised that when I hear someone say football, I just think association football ... because AFL sucks Razz, and rugby's rugby :L.

LOL, I actually don't like AFL so that is double deception.

:vagi: :vagi:

All I did was explain was how I became a Milan supporter because of the Essendon's colours. Soccer/football/whatever is the far superior sport IMO. Having said that, I'm not one of those people who is aggressively anti-AFL. I don't mind watching AFL for the spectacle of it, but it's hard to really appreciate certain elements of the game which are simply boring, bereft of skill and rely on brutality rather than creativity.
You didn't like AFL, but you just liked Essendon?

Sounds like wrestling :vagi:.
I used to like AFL and follow Essendon when they had Hird and Lloyd playing, but I grew out of AFL somewhat when I started watching far more football. Still, I see no reason to hate AFL.

Being a South Australian, I have no idea what rugby is or the differences between league and union and tbh a whole bunch of guys bending over and ramming into each other doesn't interest me in the slightest.

---

Also, note that the Australians have taken over this thread!
Who're Hird and Lloyd :vagi:.
The difference between Union and League is that in Union, you can keep the ball FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
From the three minutes I watched, at least.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Is the term "soccer" acceptable? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is the term "soccer" acceptable?

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:00 pm

league > afl, come on.
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:04 pm

You don't have to be built like an ox to play AFL and the skill level required far exceeds League.

Spoiler:

Last edited by dostoevsky on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 pm

dostoevsky wrote:You don't have to be built like an oxen to play AFL and the skill level required far exceeds League.

Spoiler:
Yeah, I agree with that, I have no idea how to run, jump, and still kick an egg straight at the same time Shocked.

League, you just have to run and spin, WHICH I AM BETTER AT, SO LEAGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 pm

dostoevsky wrote:You don't have to be built like an oxen to play AFL and the skill level required far exceeds League.

Spoiler:

To OP, no "soccer" is unacceptable, &neither is "oxen" when you are referring to just one :coffee:

Spoiler:
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Touché.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:29 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:And FWIW, so is Rugby(although a bit better Very Happy).

Well, while Rugby might have it's flaws, it doesn't mainly consist of commercials, and the players don't think it's necessariy to wear body armour, also I'm pretty sure they're breeding NFL players in some kind of underground dungeon by crossing human beings with buffalo or something, people shouldn't be that f*cking big.

:lol!:
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4