Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 24 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by la bestia negra Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:33 pm

been lurking around alot of places
bro madrid may have only played brac !!!u know wat there nothing inbryan tht can screw madrid

madrid does not think abt one player

!!tht team is combined world class players

madrid is going to rip bryan ass !!!

wait and watch

vinay12345797 17 hours ago

marcelo is quick an has a nice Ball Control. Arbeloa is strong at one vs one. maybe he is a little bit slow but strong. Ramos and Pepe and better than Boateng and Badstuber. Germany won against Portugal beceuse Portugal has just Ronaldo. Real Madrid has Ronaldo Higuain di maria etc. it will be a Great match for both teams but Real Madrid is the Favourite. Kedira runs more than kroos and muller together . Alonso is a great Playmaker. And Real has Özil etc. And Bayern ? Luis Gustavo ? xDD

Breno, Daniel van Buyten,Rafinha,Jérôme Boateng,Philipp Lahm,Diego Contento,Holger Badstuber vs Cristiano ronaldo,kaka,benzema,higuain,o­zil,di maria have fun bayern.

iriuz2 in reply to terstegenbmg 2 days ago

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 24 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Robbery wrote:been lurking around alot of places
bro madrid may have only played brac !!!u know wat there nothing inbryan tht can screw madrid

wait and watch

marcelo is quick an has a nice Ball Control. Arbeloa is strong at one vs one. maybe he is a little bit slow but strong. Ramos and Pepe and better than Boateng and Badstuber. Germany won against Portugal beceuse Portugal has just Ronaldo. Real Madrid has Ronaldo Higuain di maria etc. it will be a Great match for both teams but Real Madrid is the Favourite. Kedira runs more than kroos and muller together . Alonso is a great Playmaker. And Real has Özil etc. And Bayern ? Luis Gustavo ? xDD

Breno, Daniel van Buyten,Rafinha,Jérôme Boateng,Philipp Lahm,Diego Contento,Holger Badstuber vs Cristiano ronaldo,kaka,benzema,higuain,o­zil,di maria have fun bayern.

I'm struggling to see the point of you posting this post-apocalyptic trash.

Can you explain?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Zealous wrote:Actually these quotes are extremely tame compared to the ones from back in the early 2000's ^^

I faintly remember those.

So from my assumption, Real has committed an extreme atrocity to Bayern for them to provoke these defiant statements.

Am I right?

Not really but Bayern's comments don't surprise me.

Bayern are just as competitive as we are but while they traditionally value grit and sweat in Germany the old boys like Uli detested the flashy football and image of Madrid. Conversely many of the old boys in Madrid consider Bayern to be a team of footballing neanderthals . They both share an incredible will to win though so much so that a friendly match between the two had to be abandoned (!).

Had this come from any other team it would have annoyed me but I love to hate Bayern and hate that I love them. They won't admit it but they feel the same way.

Having said that I'm sure the club won't attack Bayern, that's just not how Zidane and Butragueno handle things.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 pm

My sig :shisha:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 pm

wait and watch

vinay12345797 Real Madrid director of football :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Adit wrote:My sig :shisha:

Marca are assholes but I have to admit that was a great reply from them Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Zealous wrote:

wait and watch

vinay12345797 Real Madrid director of football :bow:

we are fc bryan
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Zealous wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Zealous wrote:Actually these quotes are extremely tame compared to the ones from back in the early 2000's ^^

I faintly remember those.

So from my assumption, Real has committed an extreme atrocity to Bayern for them to provoke these defiant statements.

Am I right?

Not really but Bayern's comments don't surprise me.

Bayern are just as competitive as we are but while they traditionally value grit and sweat in Germany the old boys like Uli detested the flashy football and image of Madrid. Conversely many of the old boys in Madrid consider Bayern to be a team of footballing neanderthals . They both share an incredible will to win though so much so that a friendly match between the two had to be abandoned (!).

Had this come from any other team it would have annoyed me but I love to hate Bayern and hate that I love them. They won't admit it but they feel the same way.

Having said that I'm sure the club won't attack Bayern, that's just not how Zidane and Butragueno handle things.

Noted.

As valid as your explanation may be, its still disappointing to see a club such as Bayern's stature display such a stance.

Whatever the club may be feeling as a collective thought, it doesn't mean say whats on your mind as a clash between two titan clubs who aren't direct rivals, have an unwritten rule to come in with nothing but respect and portray their own honor and tradition. And personally, I feel Madrid's sign of utter respect for Bayern is purely genuine and not out of sheer diplomacy. Madrid as a club have done so too many times to doubt their authenticity in this context.

I might just be looking into this waaaay to much.

But it'll mean now I officially support Madrid for this clash. Mou or no Mou.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:44 pm

FC Bryan 1 - 1 Real Madrid
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm glad we aren't replying but I'm sure many many Madridistas are going to want to listen to Uli after the game if we manage to win Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 pm

FC Bryan pride of Bryvaria
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:53 pm

even more
players head 2 head arena stadium
11:40 AM Apr 16, 2012

letz start it dis way CR7 9.5 vs 7.5 robben.Cr7 go top.Di maria 8.0 vs ribery 7.0 dimaria go top.Benzema 9.0 vs gomez 8.0. Benzema go top..muller 7.0 vs ozil 8.0(kaka8.5).ozil go top.. Alonso 7.5 vs gustova6.0 alonso go top..khadera 6.5 vs kroos 6.5 both go top Marcelo 7.5 vs alaba5.5 marcelo go top. abeloa 6.5 vs lahm 5.5 abeloa go top Pepe(aka anti messi)8.0 vs boateng 6.5 pepe go top Ramos 7.5 vs badstuber5.5. ramos go top cassilas 8.0 vs neuer(flop of d match) cassilas go top if u agreed wit d ratin nd madrid are winnig like dis likewise dislike it

the truth everywhere
10:02 AM Apr 16, 2012

I can't wait until these bayern fans are put in their place. They are just lucky to get this far as they had an easy draw. Had they faced Milan, Chelsea, Barca etc. earlier they would have been knocked out. Bayern are not even first in the bundesliga and were dominated by a team who got knocked out of the cl group stage. Ever since their fluky road to the final in 2009 bayern fans act like they are a team to be feared. Seriously, coming from a milan fan, madrid should win pretty comfortably there

la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:So from my assumption, Real has committed an extreme atrocity to Bayern for them to provoke these defiant statements.

Am I right?
Actually not. That's just Uli Hoeneß. I would be worried if he wouldn't make such statements. Then he'd probably be ill. There is a reason he is called "Abteilung Attacke" (attack department) of Bayern. Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Robbery wrote:

letz start it dis way CR7 9.5 vs 7.5 robben.Cr7 go top.Di maria 8.0 vs ribery 7.0 dimaria go top.Benzema 9.0 vs gomez 8.0. Benzema go top..muller 7.0 vs ozil 8.0(kaka8.5).ozil go top.. Alonso 7.5 vs gustova6.0 alonso go top..khadera 6.5 vs kroos 6.5 both go top Marcelo 7.5 vs alaba5.5 marcelo go top. abeloa 6.5 vs lahm 5.5 abeloa go top Pepe(aka anti messi)8.0 vs boateng 6.5 pepe go top Ramos 7.5 vs badstuber5.5. ramos go top cassilas 8.0 vs neuer(flop of d match) cassilas go top if u agreed wit d ratin nd madrid are winnig like dis likewise dislike it

sounds like a regular madrid section post tbh :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:02 pm

rwo power wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:So from my assumption, Real has committed an extreme atrocity to Bayern for them to provoke these defiant statements.

Am I right?
Actually not. That's just Uli Hoeneß. I would be worried if he wouldn't make such statements. Then he'd probably be ill. There is a reason he is called "Abteilung Attacke" (attack department) of Bayern. Very Happy

I'm already aware of Hoeness' eccentricities.

What disappoints me is Beckenbauer doing the usual routine of comparing Madrid with Barca considering the clash has absolutely nothing to do with Barca. Sounds like he severely underestimates them. But then again I'm not surprised considering Becks does tend to make some stupid comments. These 2 are individuals who act as the voice of Bayern.

To back it up, the statements Bayern have historically made towards Madrid ranging back into the early decade and more from their players and figures who represent.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:04 pm

che wrote:
Robbery wrote:

Don't you have an Emery dart board you should be throwing darts at somewhere?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:05 pm

I think Real and/or Barca both themselves are at fault that one is rarely mentioned without the other, if you look at all the Clasico hype. I guess people are already brainwashed into considereng them siamese twins that have an issue with each other Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:05 pm

dart boards are so 20th century, i've got a voodoo doll

and the things i've done to it break the geneva convention in like 100 ways
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Zealous wrote:
che wrote:
Robbery wrote:

Don't you have an Emery dart board you should be throwing darts at somewhere?

I assume he doesn't. Let me provide him a substitute.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 24 63124
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 pm

stop that, i don't want to break my screen...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:09 pm

I am disappointed to see so many take Bryan Mynich lightly
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Am I right?

What disappoints me is Beckenbauer doing the usual routine of comparing Madrid with Barca considering the clash has absolutely nothing to do with Barca. Sounds like he severely underestimates them. But then again I'm not surprised considering Becks does tend to make some stupid comments. These 2 are individuals who act as the voice of Bayern.

To back it up, the statements Bayern have historically made towards Madrid ranging back into the early decade and more from their players and figures who represent.

Claudio Pizarro "We're going to put five past those clowns!" :vagi:

We won that tie thanks to a Khan mistake Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:12 pm

che wrote:stop that, i don't want to break my screen...

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 24 18686699
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Lahm "We must defend as a team against Cristiano"

"You have to defend against him with the whole team," he told Goal.com. However, he admitted: "Individual players can never be 100 per cent turned off."

When asked for his opinion on Bayern's chances heading into the Madrid tie, Lahm was coy not to make a prediction, but spoke with confidence.

"I think two top teams will meet each other. I'm not afraid," he concluded.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Emery Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Zealous wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Am I right?

Claudio Pizarro "We're going to put five past those clowns!" :vagi:

We won that tie thanks to a Khan mistake Laughing

What pertains to Bayern:

inferiority complex 
noun
Psychiatry . intense feeling of inferiority, producing a personality characterized either by extreme reticence or, as a result of overcompensation, by extreme aggressiveness.
lack of self-esteem; feeling of inadequacy; lack of self-confidence
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next