Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 13 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

free_cat wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:ok so our lineup probably will be

Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Badstuber - Alaba
Schweinsteiger - Kroos/Gustavo
Robben - Müller - Ribery
Gomez

what will be the Real lineup ?

Bayern will get smashed. Hope they win, but I can't see it happen with that weak team.

What is weak about that team? I'd give the slight edge to Madrid due to Mou and bench depth, but that posted primary starting XI pisses gasoline.

Can you point out what's "weak" about that team? Hell, can you even point out a single "weak" player in that team? Yes, Boateng might play a bit risky at the back every now and then, but so does Pepenbauer - wo really: what about that Bayern XI is weak?

I can see Bayern losing because of suspensions or because of Mou>Heynckes, but that Starting XI is at least at Reals level, at least.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 13 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Neuer
Robben - Müller - Ribery
Gomez

Bayern will get smashed. Hope they win, but I can't see it happen with that weak team.

Free, you and I both know despite your provincial differences with Espana, that you would like Madrid to win.

Will you admit it? Razz

Whaaaat??? NO! I'm terrorised by the prospect of a Barça - Madrid final.

I would do anything in my hands to get Bayern win this. But I don't think an extra thousand euros in bonuses would motivate Bayern's players much or that promising to post a picture of myself naked would have any jinx effect. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Neuer
Robben - Müller - Ribery
Gomez

What is weak about that team? I'd give the slight edge to Madrid due to Mou and bench depth, but that posted primary starting XI pisses gasoline.

Can you point out what's "weak" about that team? Hell, can you even point out a single "weak" player in that team? Yes, Boateng might play a bit risky at the back every now and then, but so does Pepenbauer - wo really: what about that Bayern XI is weak?

I can see Bayern losing because of suspensions or because of Mou>Heynckes, but that Starting XI is at least at Reals level, at least.

Weak players: Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba, Kroos/Gustavo/Tymoshuck and Muller. None of them are at Madrid's levels.

Team weaknesses: Ribbery + Robben means one ball hogger too much. It's a weak team defending in static as a midfield with Ribbery and Robben is like slicing butter. If they go offensive, they can get smashed on the counter by Madrid as Robben and Ribery both lose aplenty of balls too, and Madrid have much faster forwards than Bayern defenders.

There's no way Bayern can pull a win. If they go defensive, they will suffer because Robben, Ribery and some defenders are not good enough defending. If they go attacking+posession they will get smashed on the counter. Well, perhaps they can pull it off if Robben has a tremendous match and they manage some set pieces scrappy goal too. They have a chance also if some Madrid player has a mental short circuit (Pepe or Ramos mainly).

Add that, that Bayern is probably worse than everyone thinks because they play in the Bundesliga.

Can't see them winning, though i seriously hope I'm wrong.

GO BAYERN!!

PS. Plus, I'm a Bayern sympathiser because they are also kind of "more than a club" for Bavaria, and they have a kind of rivalry with Madrid. from the 80s.

Last edited by free_cat on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:27 pm

there is no reason for barca fans to want a spanish final.. they have beaten madrid many times so there is nothing to prove and we know that mourinho can make it happen in a single match tie

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 pm

-------------------------------------Casillas------------------------------------

Coentrao-----------Pepe---------------------Ramos---------------Marcelo

--------------------------Sahin/Sami-----------------Xabi----------------------

Di Maria---------------------------Ozil/Kaka-------------------------Ronaldo

---------------------------------------Benzema

With Di Maria and Coentrao in the right side Ribery wouldn't be a big threat considering how much Di Maria works defensively

Sahin would do great if he would play considering he played in Bundesilga and managed to boss Bayern Munich midfield back on his Dortmund days, but Mou will probably play Khedira.

Our left wing would be a bit at risk considering Robben will play there but Marcelo is fast enough to cope with Robben and also with Marcelo playing there we would be much much better in attack than with Coentrao. So I'd definetely play Marcelo in LB.

Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 pm

free_cat wrote:
Weak players: Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba, Kroos/Gustavo/Tymoshuck and Muller. None of them are at Madrid's levels.

hey you left out lahm, schweinsteiger, gomez, robbery and neuer...

on a more serious note: even bayern officials say they are the underdog against madird.
But please tone down your arrogance just a little a bit. By wich standards is bayern a 'weak team' ? Madrid is the favourite here, but Bayern is at the very least one of the best eight teams in europe right now. And just because Madrid might have the superior team on paper doesnt mean that bayern cant win this tie.
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 pm

They are a weak team compared to Madrid, I though this thread was about comparing them, as they are going to face, ins't it?

Don't get yourself so much carried away, Bayern have been handed a red carpet to the semifinals (Madrid too).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 pm

qualifiers.

"Group of Death"

Only team to keep a clean sheet vs Man City in first half of the season.

Won goup of death by such a large margin Bayern II played vs Man City away.

beat a Basel that knocked out Manchester United 7-0.

Beat a Marseille team whose playing style is the anti-thesis to Bayerns style.
free_cat wrote:Don't get yourself so much carried away, Bayern have been handed a red carpet to the semifinals (Madrid too).
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 pm

ELO wrote:
free_cat wrote:

on a more serious note: even bayern officials say they are the underdog against madird.
But please tone down your arrogance just a little a bit. By wich standards is bayern a 'weak team' ? Madrid is the favourite here, but Bayern is at the very least one of the best eight teams in europe right now. And just because Madrid might have the superior team on paper doesnt mean that bayern cant win this tie.

Name seven teams in europe better than bayern.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Phritz wrote:qualifiers.

"Group of Death"

Only team to keep a clean sheet vs Man City in first half of the season.

Won goup of death by such a large margin Bayern II played vs Man City away.

beat a Basel that knocked out Manchester United 7-0.

Beat a Marseille team whose playing style is the anti-thesis to Bayerns style.
free_cat wrote:Don't get yourself so much carried away, Bayern have been handed a red carpet to the semifinals (Madrid too).

Qualifies from a group of death with 3 newcomers to the CL...
Gets beaten 1-0 away vs. a very average team like Basel.
Beats a team that is out of French league title race.

Now you have the full picture.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:18 pm

as long as madrid have pepe ramos and marcelo anything is possible
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:20 pm

free_cat wrote:

The same Badstuber and Boateng that have conceded the 2nd least goals in all of Europe?

The same Toni Kroos?

The same WC top scorer Müller who's simply having an off seaosn but been picking it up lately?

free_cat wrote:
Team weaknesses: Ribbery + Robben means one ball hogger too much. It's a weak team defending in static as a midfield with Ribbery and Robben is like slicing butter. If they go offensive, they can get smashed on the counter by Madrid as Robben and Ribery both lose aplenty of balls too, and Madrid have much faster forwards than Bayern defenders.

The "ball hog" Ribéry with 11 goals and 16 assists so far this season? If Messi, Podolski and Ronaldo weren't so godlike those would goat stats.

The "ball hog" Robben with 11 goals and 5 assists in 19 games? His ball hogging has an end product, that's why he can do it.

If you watch Bayern games you will notice that the entire team defends when Bayern is on the defensive.

Last edited by Phritz on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Saetablanca wrote:

i never said there are seven better team than bayern.

@free-cat:

one could make the argument that that Bayern is pretty much the best opponent Madrid has faced since losing to barca. Just saying.
But again, i agree that Madrid is the favourite here. I would never call Bayern a "weak team" in comparison though.
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:as long as madrid have pepe ramos and marcelo and arbeloa anything is possible
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Phritz Wikipedia says Ribery has 23 assists is that wrong then?

Suppose thats my own fault for trusting Wiki Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
ELO wrote:
free_cat wrote:

i can name you 7 spanish ones that can eliminate them if u want :coffee:

anyway

barca
real
juve
bmg
dortmund
bilbao ( yes bilbao, bielsa is da man )

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:33 pm

free_cat wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Neuer
Robben - Müller - Ribery
Gomez

There's no way Bayern can pull a win. If they go defensive, they will suffer because Robben, Ribery and some defenders are not good enough defending. If they go attacking+posession they will get smashed on the counter. Well, perhaps they can pull it off if Robben has a tremendous match and they manage some set pieces scrappy goal too. They have a chance also if some Madrid player has a mental short circuit (Pepe or Ramos mainly).

Add that, that Bayern is probably worse than everyone thinks because they play in the Bundesliga.

Can't see them winning, though i seriously hope I'm wrong.

GO BAYERN!!

PS. Plus, I'm a Bayern sympathiser because they are also kind of "more than a club" for Bavaria, and they have a kind of rivalry with Madrid. from the 80s.

The same Thomas Mueller who won the World Cup's golden boot is not at Madrd's level? Then who is at Madrid's level i would like to meet that person. Kroos and Gustavo weak? Gustavo has been a rock this season in DM while Kroos is showing some of his awesome potential.

Bayern Projected Lineup:
Neuer
Alaba-Badstuber-Baoteng-Lahm
Piggy-Gustavo
Robben-Kroos-Ribery
Gomez

4-2-3-1.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Phritz Wikipedia says Ribery has 23 assists is that wrong then?

Suppose thats my own fault for trusting Wiki Laughing

MY fault for not counting the CL assists xD

Which means the Robben numbers should be 16 and 8 in 27.

Oh, and APOEL still scored 2 goals >.>
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:01 am

I have an urge to post my analysis from the Madrid board, but I think they would include too much logic and the thread would implode.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:21 am

only places i think madrid could do damage is alaba and badstuber.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 am

-----------------Casillas-------------------
--Lass--Pepe--Ramos--Coentrao--
------------Khedira--Alonso----------
---Di Maria----Ozil---Cristiano---
----------------Benzema-------------

I think this is the formation Mou will choose, but i would go with this :

----------------Casillas-----------------
--Arbeloa--Pepe--Ramos--Marcelo--
---------------Lass--Sahin--------------
--Cristiano-----Ozil------Di Maria---
----------------Benzema-------------

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:03 am

So....

The best goalkeeper in the world.
The 2nd best center defense in the world by goals conceded.
The best fullback in the world.
One of, if not the best midfielder in the world. Top 3 definitely.
WC Top Scorer.
The 2 best wingers on the planet.
The highest goalscorer in the world after Messi and Ronaldo.

And thats not even counting Kroos and Gustavo, who have been at their prime this season and as good as almost any center mid pairing, and Alaba, whose been a revelation at leftback. But thats a weak team? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Madrids gonna get smacked up.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 am

juventus101 wrote:So....

The best goalkeeper in the world.
The 2nd best center defense in the world by goals conceded.
The best fullback in the world.
One of, if not the best midfielder in the world. Top 3 definitely.
WC Top Scorer.
The 2 best wingers on the planet.
The highest goalscorer in the world after Messi and Ronaldo.

And thats not even counting Kroos and Gustavo, who have been at their prime this season and as good as almost any center mid pairing, and Alaba, whose been a revelation at leftback. But thats a weak team? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Madrids gonna get smacked up.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 13 Dumbbitch

You have the best logic I've ever seen :study:

jog along son, before I pull out my little black book of statistics Wink
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:52 am

free_cat wrote:

Neuer
Robben - Müller - Ribery
Gomez

Lulz at this guy.

Alaba is a better player than any Barca left back to begin with, someone is scared now. You can say that's the weakest player in our scored but then again he's one of the best player in the squad. Austria best player

Take a chill, at least we don't cheat, we're real studs...Just like Madrid

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 am

Some Barca fans like "freecat" can not longer handle the heat from Milan fans and the world at large and how it's becoming obvious they cheat to win trophies and now they feel they can seek refuge here.

GTFO.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:33 am

18 pages of discussing before the game just shows how great this game is gonna be. :bow:

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next