Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 32 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 pm

I don't care about the offside, it's insignificant to be honest.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 32 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
But for me , the foul on Rivbery could also be a penalty, 50:50, imo

TBH that would've been a very soft penalty. I see how Real couldn't have complained if it was a penalty, and most Spanish refs would've given a penalty, but I was glad that it wasn't one.

Then again, the Gomez non-penalty might've been a penalty. Also, again: Ramos and Marcelo, especially Marcelo, should've gotten reds.

So Madrid got shafted once, lucky at least twice, I think they can't complain (and they don't, no Madrid fan has complained yet, it's really all cakes and flowers).
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:How was Badstuber GOAT though? I thought Lahm apart from a few fouls were the GOAL in this match. Players like Alaba and Gustavo that normally dont get talked about that much also played very well.

Should schwine or Muller start next match?

Both.

--------- Kroos -- Schweinsteiger
------------------ Müller

And go all-out balls-out gung-ho attacking FFS :coffee:

Seriously, Schweinsteiger. I'd rather rest Kroos or Müller than Schweinsteiger. He's too brilliant to not play.

BTW regarding the offside-thing: Even Lahm thought it was offside. :vagi:

And you leave Gustavo out of the match, arguably our best defensive player in that match.

I wonder if you watched the match, :facepalm:

Bayern is not German national team, it's a football club
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
But for me , the foul on Rivbery could also be a penalty, 50:50, imo

TBH that would've been a very soft penalty. I see how Real couldn't have complained if it was a penalty, and most Spanish refs would've given a penalty, but I was glad that it wasn't one.

Then again, the Gomez non-penalty might've been a penalty. Also, again: Ramos and Marcelo, especially Marcelo, should've gotten reds.

So Madrid got shafted once, lucky at least twice, I think they can't complain (and they don't, no Madrid fan has complained yet, it's really all cakes and flowers).

Omg totally forget about the Gomez penalty...could have also been one
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:How was Badstuber GOAT though? I thought Lahm apart from a few fouls were the GOAL in this match. Players like Alaba and Gustavo that normally dont get talked about that much also played very well.

Should schwine or Muller start next match?

Both.

--------- Kroos -- Schweinsteiger
------------------ Müller

And go all-out balls-out gung-ho attacking FFS :coffee:

Seriously, Schweinsteiger. I'd rather rest Kroos or Müller than Schweinsteiger. He's too brilliant to not play.

BTW regarding the offside-thing: Even Lahm thought it was offside. :vagi:

And you leave Gustavo out of the match, arguably our best defensive player in that match.

gustavo was so boss today....imo ALWAYS has to play against attacking teams
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Aensensen wrote:@ Barcalearning :facepalm:

Lol? Reply with some words if u think what I said is wrong?
It's just your enthusiasm LOL
Idrisozet wrote:I *bleep* HATE YOU, MISTER NO IT ALL.

NO MADRID FANS IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GOAL, A LEGITIMATE GOAL...........PLEASE GTFO

LOL.

I think Bayern and Real fans are just ok with most of it, it's Barca fans (and Che - a Barca fan in no disguise) stiring this up Laughing
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Every forgetting about Conentrao clear yellow not given.

:vagi:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

Maybe that's why the formation without defensive players is before the word "seriously", and not after it? :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Ribery was far better than Ronaldo today.The referee should give at least 2 red cards to Real's players (Arbeloa & Marcelo, and maybe Coentrao).Bayern deserved to win and i hope they will win this year's competition.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Every forgetting about Conentrao clear yellow not given.

Marcello 200% red card foul on Müller :coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Every forgetting about Conentrao clear yellow not given.

Unimportant next to the not-given red to Ramos and Marcelo. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 32 1334690926_extras_noticia_foton_7_3

still think the goal is legal gustavo had no influence on Casillas

Completely agree if anyone had any influence on Casillas it was Pepe.......

Anyway i dont mean to brag but i told you so !, was f*cking gob smacked that most of this forum thought Madrid would batter Bayern, they are very even IMO and always felt this game would be close but Bayern would edge it.

Still genuinely shocked how underrated Bayern is on this forum, they are on Madrid's level as far as iam concerned.

Not saying Madrid wont go through but they were never going to stroll through Bayern like some people said.

Bayern are slight favourites going into the second leg in my view, also Badstuber is very very underrated.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:

Marcello 200% red card foul on Müller :coffee:
Madrid fans are quick to deny the Ribery goal but forget that they could of gotten 2 reds and 2 penalties.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

Unimportant next to the not-given red to Ramos and Marcelo. :coffee:

It is important. 3 players should have been sent off not two.

Refdrid Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 32 2276801876

Does this mean United have sold Webb to Madrid, if so how much was the fee? :coffee:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 32 1334690926_extras_noticia_foton_7_3

Anyway i dont mean to brag but i told you so !, was f*cking gob smacked that most of this forum thought Madrid would batter Bayern, they are very even IMO and always felt this game would be close but Bayern would edge it.

Still genuinely shocked how underrated Bayern is on this forum, they are on Madrid's level as far as iam concerned.

Not saying Madrid wont go through but they were never going to stroll through Bayern like some people said.

Bayern are slight favourites going into the second leg in my view, also Badstuber is very very underrated.

imo i thought Madrid very clear favorites for this and could trash us....
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Yeah Badstuber is underrated, he played very good.

RWO was right about him.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:27 pm

You can't tell from that angle.. If you watched the replay from behind the net then you will see that Gustavo was clearly in front of Casillas

I'm more mad at the errors by Ramos and Coentrao though
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:27 pm

I blame Schweinsteiger for Madrid goal, he gave away possession so cheaply that led to Madrid counter attacking us.

Schweinsteiger is not yet at his best and was our worst player today, although he played fairly well.

Alaba is probably the world next big fullback, what a beast.

Owned Ronaldo on several Occasion and Ran like a Boss towards Madrid's attack, no room for Di Maria, Ronaldo was completely shout down.

I hope Barcelona drain the living hell out of them and of course our players will be rested.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:29 pm

LOL, rarely have I seen so many different opinions on a game. For real. It's interesting.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Swagg wrote:

You can't tell from that angle.. If you watched the replay from behind the net then you will see that Gustavo was clearly in front of Casillas

I have seen the view from behind the goal and he was not blocking Casillas lol he was'nt even in line with him :facepalm:

Pepe was though i'll give you that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Maybe that's why the formation without defensive players is before the word "seriously", and not after it? :vagi:

I am just going to ignore your annoying post, trying to start a fight between Bayern fans and Madrid fans

It was a good game, the goal wasn't a controversial one. Muller is off Form, currently Gustavo and Kroos are ahead of Schweinsteiger and Muller.

I dont mind Muller starting but that means Schweinsteiger will be on the bench, or maybe even Robben.

Taking out Gustavo will be disastrous for Bayern, ask any Madrid fans, they will accept he's better than Khedira and equal with Alonso.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Swagg wrote:

I have seen the view from behind the goal and he was not blocking Casillas lol he was'nt even in line with him :facepalm:

Pepe was though i'll give you that.

The ball nutmegged the guy and he was standing exactly where Ribery was :facepalm:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
Madrid fans are quick to deny the Ribery goal but forget that they could of gotten 2 reds and 2 penalties.

No Madrid fan denyed it yet. It's all us Bayern supporters saying it was offside. :vagi:

Also, both penalties would've been controversial.

Last edited by VivaStPauli on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 pm

vlafy wrote:Ribery was far better than Ronaldo today.The referee should give at least 2 red cards to Real's players (Arbeloa & Marcelo, and maybe Coentrao).Bayern deserved to win and i hope they will win this year's competition.

you're right.. In this time in football when 90% of the sport televisions talk about Barcelona and Real , Messi and Ronaldo, it's great to see a team like bayern playing better and deserving to win.. Ribery, indeed was a beast today, he plays with his heart each game, he was great and better than Ronaldo!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Cant wait the Bernabeu clash, either its going to be close or so one sided Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next