TalkingReckless
Forza
19 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Formula 1 Season 2012 - Page 8 Empty Re: Formula 1 Season 2012

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 am

JespSwe wrote:
isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:rosbergs done *bleep* all since winning, not surprised schumachers getting the jump on him.

and, fernando > erryone

LMAO.. ur saying as if its rosberg fault. been seeing every sec of pre-season, free practice, qualy, races... i admit rosberg hasnt been good since 3-4 races but its not his fault either. come friday, sat. practice... rosberg's car was having problems one after another just like schumi, and he simply didnt have time to set up and feel the car he wants to. and that has been story for both drivers, rosberg on free practices, schumi in races...
dont tell me that rosberg is s...t .. u have no idea how good he can be or he is...

i admit fully schumi has had upper hand on rosberg, but both are doing pretty good job with the car they have....

dont tell me whos better who is not... both are great drivers rosberg and schmacher, just look at their car.... the last major updates they had was in monaco,

wasnt trying to say rosbergs bad, not at all, just saying that since winning that race, he's not exactly done anything of note, where as michaels qualified in the top 5, finished 3rd and generally done a whole lot better than niko.

dont have to get so defensive about it, was just my opinion Smile

isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:09 pm

It's quite remarkable how Räikkönen is 3rd in the standings. He has been consistant all season, but there are at least 5 faster driver+car combinations out there. He's also the only one of the current top-7 who hasn't won a race this season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Someone tell me why Hamilton moved to Merc? i haven't paid attention to F1 news for a while
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 pm

I dunno man, I am so sad now, he was my favorite in my fav team
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:17 am

looool I must have been living under a rock for not hearing that Lewis is going to leave McLaren ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:40 am

Hate it, I like Merc and i don't like Lewis, he still hasn't matured, and is gonna cause problems for them.

Sad to see Scumi leave Sad

Sergio Perez replacing Lewis at McLaren
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:16 pm

personally i m stoked because rate both lewis and nico as awesome drivers, but i will always support nico.

lewis is going to push this team no doubt... why .... if u were watching f1 all the way since he first debuted in 2007, u must have seen him pushing and demanding a lot from the team. and thats good because mercedes need this strong voicing driver and demand a lot.

secondly, lewis is a top driver, i hate people when they blast nico for getting nothing out of car because he does!! and now it would be time for nico to put up a good test with a world champion in lewis.

third, lewis wasnt guaranteed that he will win championship at mclaren. if u had seen in post race interview with ron dennis at monza, he said that winning races for them is more important than winning championship... thats kind of legacy mclaren has. they win races but they always come one step short of winning both drivers and constructors, and since mclaren give equal status to their drivers, well its the same with mercedes too but in mclaren its all about for them accumulating as much win as they can so they get more constructor pts... = more tv rights money via from bernie eccelstone! while mercedes most likely said to him, ok we are racing to win both drivers and constructors and it could be you.
mclaren in the last decade has developed a trend that they win races but come a step short to winning a big thing by the end of the year... that happened with kimi raikkonen, and now with hamilton.

although i think that lewis should have extended with mclaren, no matter how frustated he might have been of not being able to win championship or falling down in drivers championship because of team reliability or pit stop crew or team falling a bit in development - updates in car, you cant deny that mclaren is one almighty team, i would say this, there is no team in the grid, let me rephrase again, no team.... not now, or nor was or ever will be a team as good as mclaren when it comes to working and setting things right under pressure, under any circumstances mclaren always fight their way to set things right, they always tend to make car fast if they were slow at some point, the reaction from team-development is brilliant.
lewis shouldnt have ditched this team who gave him his big break at the age of just 13.. and listened to him...

no team as mclaren would sponsor a kid when a kid approaches the team boss and says i would like to drive for mclaren one day. ron dennis listened to some kid request and assessed him, sponsored him, let him grow in peace... to this day. i feel like this whole decision has lot to do with his new management, the new management he signed up with a year ago, who also handes celebrities like beckham.

for mercedes, now they got lewis, they have rosberg, and let me mention that, for next year car they have brought some top designers and engineers like mike elliot, aldo costa, willis,and bob has been there for a little more than a year now its time to deliver. i m sure they will but they have to. i m convinced they will. the new designers have already im sure started working on next year car with new people, in july-august...
i feel car will be competitive but how much we have to see, it didnt feel the same last year because we all know that team didnt have TD a year before that and had piss poor aero head in loic bigois. now its all high profile engineers and aerodynamicists , stuttgart board has given everything brackley needs now they need to deliver. i would be surprised and pissed if they have poor result as this year

im excited but im equally curious and nervous, how good car will be and how good lewis will be and team will be. its a drastic change....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Legend wrote:Someone tell me why Hamilton moved to Merc? i haven't paid attention to F1 news for a while

because mclaren couldnt guarantee him drivers championship thats the main thing. listen to post-race interview with ron dennis clearly says winning races is primary for mclaren than championship ..

secondly, we saw some friction in past few months, lewis had with team, lewis was pissed with pit stop crew, poor reliability and fall in development of upgrades of car which made him loose awful lot of points. and also the telemetry info that lewis posted online in frustation that mclaren and button was pissed off about.

third, most likely to do with his management which also handles celebrities like beck... lewis is going to earn more in salary and image rights personal sponsors at mercedes than mclaren.

importantly mercedes has given lewis a faith in possibility of winning championship with them than mclaren.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:32 pm

i am convinced perez will do good job in mclaren. he has been sensational this year with the good car he has under his belt. with mclaren its almost guaranteed that he will have good car every year and with that he can guarantee himself podiums and wins. he really has shown his potential on such short period of time.

what more, perez is a decent guy, polite and humble so mclaren will find him easy to communicate with unlike lewis who is very demanding but also frustating for the team at the same time with his agitation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm afraid this will put Rosberg a distant second in Merc...Sad if it comes true.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Vibe wrote:I'm afraid this will put Rosberg a distant second in Merc...Sad if it comes true.

we have to see how the new environment works .... rosberg almost close to equal has lewis will potentially earn in salary at mercedes. also both drivers is promised equal status as long as one is mathematically out of championship.
we never know

my own personal concern is not nico or lewis. its about car!

car has been a disaster so no matter how good drivers maybe its not good enough.

though now aero and designing people have changed a lot, u might have heard but they have arrived to put focus on next year car.

its a really gamble for lewis

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:57 pm

two average drivers in one average car, next year should be fun.
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:00 am

isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:two average drivers in one average car, next year should be fun.

we will see,

lot of technical changes within the team im convinced they will have a better car, and now we have top drivers in lewis and nico.

i can feel the tone of your voice, where this hostility is coming from hehehe because u felt schumi got kicked out. well schumi manager came out and said yesterday that he had yet to decide what he wants to do and couldnt decide the future and thats why mercedes didnt want this matter to go uptil october.

otherwise he had signed in july...

thats life... for what i care, schumi is still 7 times champion. statistically no one will beat him for a long time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:12 am

How great would it be if Schumi replaced Massa in Ferrari for a year?

Never gonna happen though...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Vibe wrote:How great would it be if Schumi replaced Massa in Ferrari for a year?

Vibe wrote:How great would it be if Schumi replaced Massa in Ferrari for a year?

it could happen. schumi bond with ferrari is so strong, it depends possibly on whether di montezemolo wants him for short term because michael possibly wont continue for 3 - 4 years.

with respect to massa, schumi would score more points for ferrari than massa and it would help them awful lot in constructors, after all constructor ranking = tv money distribution and ferrari has been really poor with 2nd driver.

i have a feeling that because now schumi is a free agent this would open new opportunity if schumi wants to continue.

raikkonen was also linked but raikkonen agent has ruled out, and i think he still have 1 year contract with lotus, plus kimi himself came out and said he has no idea what he will do next year lol im sure he will continue... but he is a strange guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:02 pm

perez would have been perfect for ferrari , dont know what montezemolo was thinking and why would he say that perez is too inexperienced lol.. he has driven for 2nd season now and in this season he has done great job making 3 podiums. after all he was a ferrari academy driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Art Morte wrote:It's quite remarkable how Räikkönen is 3rd in the standings. He has been consistant all season, but there are at least 5 faster driver+car combinations out there. He's also the only one of the current top-7 who hasn't won a race this season.

i have been amazed.. 2 years sabbatical and yet he still has it. and lets not forget his car was not designed to suit him, in beginning of races he had power drive/handing issues with car. yep ... consistent, and accumulating good points too.

one of the best things i have been impressed about him is not driving but his personality before he was f.. kin incommunicato one word answer guy and now he is still not talkative but more open more kind of smiling and have become easy person to communicate. one of the nicest thing he did was in hot humid weather in malaysia he provided icecream to the media people lol ... which was funny of him.

i want this guy to say in f1 for a bit more, if possible actually would have loved to see in top team and win races more consistently, lotus is a great team they now how to win, but i wished lotus were more consistent..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:08 pm

aleumdance wrote: I dunno man, I am so sad now, he was my favorite in my fav team

i understand lot of british and mclaren fans have been upset about this move, i m mercedes fan myself but personally loyalty comes first, mclaren took car of him since the age of 13!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:18 pm

personally i dont feel hamilton moving to merc is mclaren loss. i have been reading lot of accusation from fans saying oh martin whitmarsh is terrible fire him he wasnt good in making team good or some of the shocking laughable things are that when car is not good some fans accuse martin whitmarsh which is ridiculous. he is team principal he is not a tech guy TD who makes car faster!

also when whitmarsh said no driver is bigger than mclaren he is absolutely right. i think mclaren did the right thing, if lewis is not happy, why should mclaren be a team who has to listen to everything lewis has to say.
as far as i am concerned they always find a way to employ best people in the team , best people engineers in the team , best drivers in the team and they always have competitive car.

plus mclaren did absolutely right thing to bring perez. not only he is a talented driver, perez is very well mannered very polite very listening very patient and respectful. i think that will help mclaren to work in peace, and also from his talent and personality aside, lets not forget one of the biggest jackpot mclaren have scored is that now they have opened themselves to a great avenue on mexican market, mexico is economically fast growing country, and carlos slim company tel-mex??? will likely sponsor mclaren.
plus mclaren dont have to pay perez high salary. they possibly will get more money from mexican sponsors, at the same time employing young talented driver with experienced jenson. and there will be much better harmony with jenson and perez.

from my point of view its not end of the world for mclaren really its all good for them actually.

plus mclaren even though they have some bitter history with mercedes i will let u know later on why but, mclaren are still contracted with mercedes to be exclusive customer partner of mercedes engine unlike other customers team and i think i believe read somewhere that mclaren get free engine from mercedes due to this exclusive partnership... until i dont know 2013 or 2014...

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:05 pm

JespSwe wrote:
isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:two average drivers in one average car, next year should be fun.

we will see,

lot of technical changes within the team im convinced they will have a better car, and now we have top drivers in lewis and nico.

i can feel the tone of your voice, where this hostility is coming from hehehe because u felt schumi got kicked out. well schumi manager came out and said yesterday that he had yet to decide what he wants to do and couldnt decide the future and thats why mercedes didnt want this matter to go uptil october.

thats life... for what i care, schumi is still 7 times champion. statistically no one will beat him for a long time

i'd love to see rosberg blitz hamilton next season just to show how bad he really is, nothing but an over-aggressive driver in a quick car.

i would also like to see michael keep racing next season but i dont think he should, hes had 3 years back and not really shown that much of the old michael to say that to any team that its worthwhile signing a 42 year old to drive for them. especially when theres so many 19-22 year olds racing and test driving.

ahwell, like i said, next year should be fun for mercedes and the grid in general Smile
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:33 pm

isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

we will see,

i'd love to see rosberg blitz hamilton next season just to show how bad he really is, nothing but an over-aggressive driver in a quick car.

i would also like to see michael keep racing next season but i dont think he should, hes had 3 years back and not really shown that much of the old michael to say that to any team that its worthwhile signing a 42 year old to drive for them. especially when theres so many 19-22 year olds racing and test driving.

ahwell, like i said, next year should be fun for mercedes and the grid in general Smile

it would be a massive test for nico. people say that nico rosberg is untalented and he is overrated and never fulfil the hype but they are wrong because nico has been always in the team at bad time, just like jenson i remember people used to say to him that he is showoff playboy and will never win races. and look at him now. only weakness of rosberg is that when the car setup is not of his liking then he is not a driver who can really exploit most out of the car, just like jenson.
but this would be massive test of nico to test himself along hamilton and then we will see how good nico is and how good lewis is. thing is that nico has been promised of equal status in his contract with any driver he will partner. for lewis its a new team so he will not have kind of luxury he had enjoyed at mclaren but it will test him how good job he can do with car he has available.

i think mercedes could have a good car because i am convinced of new people on board who have come to design for next year car, only thing is that competitors are no fool either they are incredibly competitive people.
if mercedes have a team who can develop a car throughout season just like mclaren do like next season then u can judge that mercedes has become better.

on michael, well he is 42 but im impressed that he has managed to qualify better than nico this year, problem is that the car has been terrible, and not his fault at all he could have scored many points, but also schumi has made few mistakes himself.

mercedes is probably right because they cant wait for schumi to take time and decide what he wants to do. if he still has passion for racing, like vibe said, it would have been better if he replaced massa.

yes he is not like old schumi but he still can score many important points and score few podiums and add more records into his statistics.
only thing is that whether montezemolo wants him or not and whether schumi has desire and physical fitness and mindset to compete.

im very eager more on car, design, innovation how can develops throughout from beginning to the end from next season and how the new engineers designers and TD gells well, than drivers. we know nico and lewis are good partnership with driver its the least of my concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Mad

As an Alonso fan,that is all I have to say...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:20 pm

why does fernando toy with my heart?
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:20 pm

im really liking how well massas doing, this race and last.

glad to see him back to actually doing well and not just finishing 10th erryrace.
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm really not liking Red Bull advantage over any other car,Vettel will just win poles and win races without even being challenged for the rest of the season.GET IN THERE FERRARI FFS...

Also the late second pit probably cost Alonso 2nd place.He was 1.5 sec behind Webber and came out of the box 4 seconds off.Red Bull is just a superior team in every aspect to Ferrari.Only advantage Ferrari have is obviously a superior driver,but that doesn't mean much when they keep putting him in a slower car.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next