The awkward moment you realise how boring it is without EPL teams and Juve...

+30
Nishankly
Adit
andiii
stunt
Dnmac4
Cassius
LeVersacci
Sushi Master
Zealous
7amood11
milanfan7
Senor Penguin
EarlyPrototype
Giggslegend
BarcaLearning
che
Ali
rwo power
Neutral
VanDeezNuts
The Messiah
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
McAgger
DeviAngel
RebaƱo Sagrado
Swanhends
Milan31
TrezeGent
Grande_Milano
34 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The awkward moment you realise how boring it is without EPL teams and Juve... Empty The awkward moment you realise how boring it is without EPL teams and Juve...

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:48 am

Having Pool, Utd, even City, and ofc Juve would ve spiced up the CL so much much more

Forgive me EPL, forgive me cyber :vagi:
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

The awkward moment you realise how boring it is without EPL teams and Juve... Empty Re: The awkward moment you realise how boring it is without EPL teams and Juve...

Post by TrezeGent Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:50 am

Next year man, we're back Cool
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The awkward moment you realise how boring it is without EPL teams and Juve... Empty Re: The awkward moment you realise how boring it is without EPL teams and Juve...

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:51 am

IF your team was in the CL you wouldn't have even thought about "spicing" the CL.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:52 am

Milan31 wrote:IF your team was in the CL you wouldn't have even thought about "spicing" the CL.

Look at the nickname, my utd logo deceived you like empty net deceives Torres from match to match, month to month :vagi:
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 am

:vagi:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:02 am

unless juve buys a real striker they wont make it out of the groups next year either
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:03 am

IF your team was in the CL you wouldn't have even thought about "spicing" the CL.

These posters The awkward moment you realise how boring it is without EPL teams and Juve... 1625187496.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 am

WHY THE F*CK DOESN'T MY QUOTE BUTTON WORK? I'VE CONTACTED ADMINS BUT I GOT NO ANSWERS.

PLEASE FIX IT SOMEHOW.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:06 am

juvefan4life wrote:

These posters The awkward moment you realise how boring it is without EPL teams and Juve... 1625187496.
u mad? Smile
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:08 am

^

Yes im burning from inside from the wonderful anti-juve post you made that hurt my feelings and ruined my day. Laughing
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 am

juvefan4life wrote:^

Yes im burning from inside from the wonderful anti-juve post you made that hurt my feelings and ruined my day. Laughing
cool Smile because I am pretty sure I was not saying anything "anti-juve" but ok lol.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RebaƱo Sagrado Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:17 am

this is not awkward
RebaƱo Sagrado
RebaƱo Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:19 am

The last 2 years it was Juve and Pool, next 2 will be some1 else its football :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:50 am

ever since Pool failed to make CL, the quality of PL sides in CL went down.... hmm what does that tell you?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:51 am

that the lots of you havent been good enough to qualify lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:53 am

EXACTLY just what is boring? it wouldnt have spiced up anything.. i prefer an APOEL to Man City
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:38 am

I want Liverpool and Juventus back to Champions league.

I also want Schalke back and Werder Bremen, Unlike Dortmund they at least get to first 16 round and sometimes Semi final.

Germany: Bayern, Schalke, Dortmund and BMG. Not bad at all.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:31 am

CL really does miss juve and liverpool specifically. if mancity and manu would have stayed in CL this year it would have been more interesting but still CL have been great this season.

no one can really complain, it has been entertaining.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:48 am

LOL who would want to see those low quality teams. 4 best teams in europe are still in it and there's still a epl team to keep fanboys of the world's most popular league interested.

seriously why would you want to see the 7th placed team team in england in the cl atm. forget the name, liverpool are poor atm. untied and city cant even handle europa. juventus though yeah it'll be interesting to see them next year since they've been away for so long. they'll still need to strengthen their squad in the summer i think if they want to be serious contenders. best in italy still in it though.

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:09 am

The only thing I missed about Juve is that Gigi Buffon didn't grace the CL with his presence Razz

I think every team that made it to the CL playoffs did so on their merits - and if they kicked out bigger guns on the way, it just means the bigger guns weren't as big as they thought.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:19 am

Neutral wrote:LOL who would want to see those low quality teams. 4 best teams in europe are still in it and there's still a epl team to keep fanboys of the world's most popular league interested.

seriously why would you want to see the 7th placed team team in england in the cl atm. forget the name, liverpool are poor atm. untied and city cant even handle europa. juventus though yeah it'll be interesting to see them next year since they've been away for so long. they'll still need to strengthen their squad in the summer i think if they want to be serious contenders. best in italy still in it though.

*SIGH*
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:06 am

what exactly are juve going to do that we should be excited to see them in cl? draw everyone to death?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:12 am

Haha @ MAn U butthurt :lol!:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:33 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Haha @ MAn U butthurt :lol!:

lol? did any united supporters even mention man utd? theese barca fans after 08/09 season :facepalm:
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:44 am

Potential semi's consisting of:

Real - Bayern

Barca - Chelsea

Doesn't get more exciting.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum