Eugenio Fascetti: "Juve doesn't score because of Conte. He asks the ST to run to much even Trezeguet wouldn't score like that. Scudetto battle is not over.Higuain is not champion"

3 posters

Go down

Eugenio Fascetti: "Juve doesn't score because of Conte. He asks the ST to run to much even Trezeguet wouldn't score like that. Scudetto battle is not over.Higuain is not champion" Empty Eugenio Fascetti: "Juve doesn't score because of Conte. He asks the ST to run to much even Trezeguet wouldn't score like that. Scudetto battle is not over.Higuain is not champion"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:59 am

A TuttoJuve.com spoke exclusively coach Eugenio Fascetti to comment on the championship duel between AC Milan and Juventus as well as the sterility of the Old Lady offensive.

How do you see the battle flag?

"For me it is not yet over, indeed expect a fight to the last ...".

Juve then can complete the comeback?

"Juve have survived the black and is destined to grow in status and run to the end for a Scudetto. If we were to find the running and athletic brilliance of the first round then it might work really overtaking the summit."

But there is a limit to the low fertility offensive ...

"In this case I think is at fault of Count and not the Juventus strikers. In fact, the lack of goals is due to the work of sacrifice which are forced to remove the tips juventine clarity and brilliance to Matri, Vucinic and Borriello so tired coming in front of goal. "

So a tactical problem and not the absence of a top offensive player?

"The true goal scorer like Trezeguet and Inzaghi is ten meters in area and marks. If you must travel even at thirty meters from the golden age Trezeguet would be out of breath and lack of precision ...".

So the purchase would serve in other important areas?

"Maybe. Front are all national. I do not believe that Juve is lower. As I said the problem is another ...".

Nothing Higuain and Van Persie then?

"I'll give you a question. We are sure that Higuain is a sample? For me it is an opportunist who does not make the leap to Juve ...".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Eugenio Fascetti: "Juve doesn't score because of Conte. He asks the ST to run to much even Trezeguet wouldn't score like that. Scudetto battle is not over.Higuain is not champion" Empty Re: Eugenio Fascetti: "Juve doesn't score because of Conte. He asks the ST to run to much even Trezeguet wouldn't score like that. Scudetto battle is not over.Higuain is not champion"

Post by MMM Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:38 am

Not quite agree there... on many occasions many of our opportunities were lost by a striker which were subbed at 60th or 70th minutes and wasn't tired at all so the argument is irrelevant...
For me Higuin is a beast, yes sometimes he misses brilliant chances but one should consider every r.madrid striker is under heavy pressure by the fans, media and the coach and may lose his starting 11 place.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Eugenio Fascetti: "Juve doesn't score because of Conte. He asks the ST to run to much even Trezeguet wouldn't score like that. Scudetto battle is not over.Higuain is not champion" Empty Re: Eugenio Fascetti: "Juve doesn't score because of Conte. He asks the ST to run to much even Trezeguet wouldn't score like that. Scudetto battle is not over.Higuain is not champion"

Post by areve Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:55 pm

100% imo. Conte style of play sacrifices the natural position of the strikers, hence our out and out striker like Matri always ended up drifted away from his position. Sometimes they have to get deep in order to get the ball..
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down