Conte : ' Pirlo Champion. Krasic is coming from injury he would have come but ... To early for scudetto '

5 posters

Go down

Conte : ' Pirlo Champion. Krasic is coming from injury he would have come but ... To early for scudetto '  Empty Conte : ' Pirlo Champion. Krasic is coming from injury he would have come but ... To early for scudetto '

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Two wins in two official races, with this roadmap the Juventus coach Antonio Conte has presented before to Sky Football Show. A victory so far and suffered for his team gained thanks to a spurt of Mirko Vucinic able to unmark into an empty Alessandro Matri, author of the winning goal at the start of shooting: "It 'was a difficult race and I knew it, they were tactically well placed with the first going to close down space and then move on with their opponents Gonzalez and Calaio. We were good and patients run the ball and look for gaps, we made ​​it and is a deserved victory. The race was well prepared in an attempt to harm Siena also trying to be noticed on their guard, because the prank was around the corner.

This is a difficult field, few will believe booty full and I hope that the big are among those that will fall. Vidal ? It is important that we win regardless of the individual, I have the best handle ninety-five minutes. The goal was the result of a fine ensemble played, but then we run tried the double, taking advantage of their lull. "It 'a Juve title already? Count is a fireman and dampens enthusiasm:

"The second day is too premature for certain things, we are working to become a team. In this concept there is that now play Giaccherini Pepe, who now play the players give more balance. Krasic is not still better, however, would come if there had been a problem Matri.'m happy because we are keeping the crucial balance. On the defensive phase is crucial to work, I still remember the training with 94 sacks in the U.S. about this, I'm working with midfielders to that effect.

Pirlo? It 'a champion in everything, never complains, and an example to all, seeing the young can not but be encouraged to emulate. Returning to the defensive phase, however, there is a different idea than Italy's 94, had a clear line. We need to make offensive game that we risk something in order not to stretch out ahead, otherwise we get hurt. "Chios on one final look at the standings, Juventus and Inter to more than five two wins on the so-called small, Achilles' heel of recent seasons eagle:

"The story says that last Juve are lost too many points with the county, we started well but we should not exalt. AC Milan and Inter have a great staff, Naples and Lazio an important structure, but we have plenty of room for growth. "

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte : ' Pirlo Champion. Krasic is coming from injury he would have come but ... To early for scudetto '  Empty Re: Conte : ' Pirlo Champion. Krasic is coming from injury he would have come but ... To early for scudetto '

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Antonio Conte insists it is still “too early” to talk about the Scudetto despite two consecutive Juventus victories.
The Bianconeri are top of the table following a hard-fought 1-0 win away to Siena this afternoon.

“It was not an easy game, which I knew would be the case,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“Siena are organised, close down well and go on the counter. We did well to control the tempo, have patience and strike at the right moment.

“It was a well-worked goal with Emanuele Giaccherini, Mirko Vucinic and Alessandro Matri combining to score. The victory was deserved.”

With just two rounds played, awaiting Napoli-Milan this evening, only Juve, Udinese and Cagliari still have a 100 per cent record, so the Bianconeri can be considered Scudetto contenders.

“It is too early to talk about these things. We have a lot of work to do.”

Conte made changes this time round and adopted closer to a classic 4-4-2 system, with Vucinic partnering Matri.

“It doesn’t matter who plays, as I make my choices to always look for the win. Milos Krasic was on the bench because he is still coming off an injury. He would’ve come on had Matri picked up any problems.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conte : ' Pirlo Champion. Krasic is coming from injury he would have come but ... To early for scudetto '  Empty Re: Conte : ' Pirlo Champion. Krasic is coming from injury he would have come but ... To early for scudetto '

Post by S Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Finally things are cleared..Take a sigh of relief everyone.. Very Happy

Now lets sit back and watch a really juicy tie coming later on between Napoli and Milan.. Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm glad he said success is not deserved, I agree, this game was not a grinded out game this was just sloppy, ugly football.
Contes mentality always puts a smile on my face, I love this guy.

Maybe next week we can see Krasic from the start? After another week of training he should be good to go, in my opinion. De Ceglie will be back too which is another plus.

Pirlo, Barzagli, Vidal were great today for me

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:49 pm

so what about Elia, Esti, and Quags?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Luca wrote:I'm glad he said success is not deserved, I agree, this game was not a grinded out game this was just sloppy, ugly football.

Maybe next week we can see Krasic from the start? After another week of training he should be good to go, in my opinion. De Ceglie will be back too which is another plus.

actually Wednesday....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:52 pm

elmystique wrote:
Luca wrote:I'm glad he said success is not deserved, I agree, this game was not a grinded out game this was just sloppy, ugly football.

actually Wednesday....

My mistake, even better then we can put this game behind us sooner.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Luca wrote:
elmystique wrote:

actually Wednesday....

agreed but if in this game, Conte doesn't still start/play Elia and Krasic, then it will be now a fact
there is fire on the mountain somewhere we don't know about...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:00 pm

elmystique wrote:
Luca wrote:
elmystique wrote:

actually Wednesday....

agreed but if in this game, Conte doesn't still start/play Elia and Krasic, then it will be now a fact
there is fire on the mountain somewhere we don't know about...

I would love to see one of them start at least, for now
Krasic to start and Elia to play 25-30 minutes would please me, if he really is trying to ease Elia in and Krasic must *bleep* play!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:01 pm

The way he was screaming at Krasic didn't look positive. Looked like they have some bad blood. I hope I am reading more into this than there is Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:06 pm

TomJuve wrote:The way he was screaming at Krasic didn't look positive. Looked like they have some bad blood. I hope I am reading more into this than there is Razz

I made a thread about that and had a few tuts get the way of it Razz
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:54 pm

elmystique wrote:
TomJuve wrote:The way he was screaming at Krasic didn't look positive. Looked like they have some bad blood. I hope I am reading more into this than there is Razz

I made a thread about that and had a few tuts get the way of it Razz

Razz Razz Razz Haters gon' hate.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:00 pm

am I part of those haters just to know ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:10 pm

DeviAngel wrote:am I part of those haters just to know ?

do we get a warning if you are? Razz

another 50% decrease....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 pm

No, because you're not bashing people for having a different opinion. Which is good.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:31 pm

elmystique wrote:

do we get a warning if you are? Razz

another 50% decrease....

so I am good to know
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down