Would Trezeguet score more goals than Quaglia on Juventus

+2
Tomwin Lannister
juvefan4life
6 posters

Go down

Would Trezeguet score more goals than Quaglia on Juventus Empty Would Trezeguet score more goals than Quaglia on Juventus

Post by juvefan4life Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Guys I was just wondering that would Trezeguet score more goals than quagliarela. since trezeguet is scoring a lot of goals for river plate. and quagliarela didnt score more than 7 goals this season. Would trezeguet be better than him? what do you think?

juvefan4life
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Would Trezeguet score more goals than Quaglia on Juventus Empty Re: Would Trezeguet score more goals than Quaglia on Juventus

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Yeah probably if we let him do his thing in the box.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Would Trezeguet score more goals than Quaglia on Juventus Empty Re: Would Trezeguet score more goals than Quaglia on Juventus

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 pm

U cant compare....treZ was a master in his position.
I rlly loved the adp-trez partnership
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:20 pm

I don't know if Trez would do well with Conte's tactics. Trez was not the best at tracking back and defending. Now that he's older, his defense would be even more of an issue. I think he would have the same issues as a player like Matri last season if not worse. Plus, you have to remember that the Argentine league is a high scoring league. Trez would probably also be injured by week three. I like Trez, but he has his limitations and he would probably be frustrated by Conte's tactics and be on the bench a lot at his age. There is a reason why he is playing for River Plate right now and not a major European club.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:52 pm

With closed eyes! Very Happy
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Nice one triple M
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:17 am

Juventude wrote:I don't know if Trez would do well with Conte's tactics. Trez was not the best at tracking back and defending. Now that he's older, his defense would be even more of an issue. I think he would have the same issues as a player like Matri last season if not worse. Plus, you have to remember that the Argentine league is a high scoring league. Trez would probably also be injured by week three. I like Trez, but he has his limitations and he would probably be frustrated by Conte's tactics and be on the bench a lot at his age. There is a reason why he is playing for River Plate right now and not a major European club.

Completely disagree.

Trezeguet is Juve through and through. Hes played with Conte and they were great mates (if you recall the crying on shoulder scenes in early 2000's) so his relationship with him would be great. I absolutely think he would fit in well. He fantastic at holding up the ball and his passing is a 1000 times better than Matri's and even Quags.

I still thinking Trezeguet leaving is one of the stupidest things Juve couldve done (just like letting ADP leave). How badly we miss him. I still think hes head and shoulders above any of our forwards interms of goal scoring ability. He was world class. He wouldnt be frustrated at being on the bench - he bleeds Juve. PLUS, looking at our current crop, I dont think hed be a bench player.

There are some players who, despite reaching mid-to-late 30's, are still invalauble to have around. (eg. Pirlo's, ADPs, Nedved, lampards, cannavaro's, buffons, maldini's, schmeichal, henry's, zidanes, etc etc). Even thought we wouldnt get 90mins from Trezeguet, he would without doubt, be an absolute asset to this side. It only takes a moment of magic to turn a game, and like his best mate Henry, he has that.

Trezeguet shouldve been Juve (and I suspect he wouldve if he couldve) until the end of his career. Loyalty to the most faithful servants is a lost virtue in modern football - and that is very disappointing.

If I had any power and say at all, I would have Trezeguet back in a heartbeat.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down