Sahin x Alonso

+13
Onyx
I-no
Guiltybystander
EarlyPrototype
xabi
M99
VivaStPauli
Kick
the xcx
Red Alert
guest7
Yuri Yukuv
Mr Nick09
17 posters

Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Sahin x Alonso

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Is Nuri Sahin better than Alonso? your take
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Not right now, but he has potential to be better than xabi
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 pm

I think Nuri has some talent Xabi doesn't. But at the moment I'm gonna stick with Xabi.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Red Alert Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:01 am

What kind of thread is this? confused

Xabi > Sahin any day of the week.

Xabi only sucks @ RM because he has no defensive midfielder with him (tf is Khedira doing half the games?) so has to take the responsibility defending and playmaking.

Also, if it look's like he's not on the pitch some days (aka playing crap), he still has the ability to control the midfield. When Xabi doesn't play, you definitely feel it. Neutral
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by the xcx Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:19 am

Sahin is younger version of xabi imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Kick Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:35 am

Xabi right now, Sahin in the future (possibly.)
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:45 am

They're not even very different, tbh Xabi is obviously better now, but Sahin will probably just as good soon.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9000
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 am

ynwa wrote:What kind of thread is this? confused

Xabi > Sahin any day of the week.

Xabi only sucks @ RM because he has no defensive midfielder with him (tf is Khedira doing half the games?) so has to take the responsibility defending and playmaking.

Also, if it look's like he's not on the pitch some days (aka playing crap), he still has the ability to control the midfield. When Xabi doesn't play, you definitely feel it. Neutral

alonso sucks at real? lol, no. he just have a problem handling barca because of his very average technique that's all.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by M99 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 am

Xabi is obviously better than Sahin, can't believe people are debating this. Sahin has potential though.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Red Alert Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:29 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
ynwa wrote:What kind of thread is this? confused

Xabi > Sahin any day of the week.

Xabi only sucks @ RM because he has no defensive midfielder with him (tf is Khedira doing half the games?) so has to take the responsibility defending and playmaking.

Also, if it look's like he's not on the pitch some days (aka playing crap), he still has the ability to control the midfield. When Xabi doesn't play, you definitely feel it. Neutral

alonso sucks at real? lol, no. he just have a problem handling barca because of his very average technique that's all.

I was comparing him @ LFC and Real. :geek:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by guest7 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Yeah he was alot more attacking in LFC and in Real he defends alot more. But I dont think it's becouse he needs a DM next to him, he had one in El Clasico and he still didn't do any better. (btw, I don't believe Xabi was as bad as people say in the barca games, he was decent, he just had to defend to much)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by xabi Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 pm

nuri sahin is not even tested at the big stage yet . He could turn out to be a flop ffs. Alonso anyday
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Alonso > Sahin
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Guiltybystander Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Obviously Alonso.
Sahin has great potential though.

I agree that he wasn't that bad during the Clasico's too.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow
Posts : 1709
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by I-no Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:55 pm

nick, why discuss sahin vs. alonso? they are both in the same team.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Alonso doesn't need a DM next to him imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm

sahin is 22 years old, by the age of 24 max, he will be just as good or better.

they are kinda different..
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4817
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Sahin's a mini Alonso in the making.

Won't have the badass beard, though.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Doc Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Sahin's a mini Alonso in the making.

Won't have the badass beard, though.

That's probably the most disappointing thing about Sahin. That and he bangs his cousin or something...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15844
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Babun Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Let's say, Sahin suits RMA style a lot more because when he goes forward he knows how to do it effectively B2B Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:57 am

omarish wrote:Yeah he was alot more attacking in LFC and in Real he defends alot more. But I dont think it's becouse he needs a DM next to him, he had one in El Clasico and he still didn't do any better. (btw, I don't believe Xabi was as bad as people say in the barca games, he was decent, he just had to defend to much)

He hardly had the ball in the El Clasico. In fact, the whole RM squad hardly had the ball in the El Clasico's. scratch
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sahin x Alonso Empty Re: Sahin x Alonso

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum